Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet

Options
  • 08-08-2013 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

After months (years) of constant nagging, I finally had to concede that my car was absolutely minging and that a valet was in order.

People were getting out of the car dirtier than when they got in. Dogs, children and an allotment/plot had all left their mark. Someone remarked that there was an "agricultural smell" in the car.

I brought it to Blakestown Car Wash and Valet Centre opposite Peregrines GAA Club on the Blakestown Road. (You have to ring and book a valet in advance 085 2100800)

I went for their top valet costing E65 and was told it would take about 3 hours and that they would ring me as soon as the car was ready.

When I went to collect the car, I was very pleased with the job they had done. It was gleaming both inside and out. It hasn't been this clean since I bought it. Tyres had been blackened, outside washed and polished, inside - floors, carpets and seats hoovered and washed, windows cleaned, dash and steering wheel blackened.

There were also a couple of taxis in there getting cleaned and valeted when I was there. Always a good sign IMO. Taximen are in the trade and usually go to the places that give the best value in the area.

They also only charge E5 for a basic car wash, which is the cheapest in the area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,297 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Always go there for the car wash, its a great deal for €5 IMO, hence not even remotely looking to go anywhere else. Only thing that i find frsutrating is the opening hours, have gone down to get the car washed on a Saturday morning @ around 10ish & its not been open once or twice meaning i've to come back later in the day, no great hardship i admit though.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Yep,Ive said it before its a great place to go.Im a regular customer

Advertisement