Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MISSING PERSON - Bridget Conway

Options
  • 08-08-2013 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

We've been asked to post this information on a missing person. If anybody has any information, please contact An Garda Siochana
    Facebook wrote:
    Hi folks. I need your help big time. My Aunt Bridget Conway is missing. She was due to arrive into the Bus Station in Galway this morning at 10:25. She never made it to Galway.
    She boarded the Coach in London yesterday evening to take the ferry over to Dublin and then on to Busáras in Dublin City, there she was due to transfer to the 7:55 bus to Galway. We have no further information of her after she boarded the bus in London. Perhaps you know of someone who came over from England on the ferry last night/this morning that might have seen her or been on the same coach as her. Any piece of information is helpful.
    She is a diabetic who has recently had her medication changed, I don't know if this is a factor in her being missing. She was wearing a skirt, cardigan (sorry I don't know colours) and was carrying either a yellow or cream handbag.

266179.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Good & bad news...

Mrs Conway has been found, but in a hospital in Chester, England.

We wish her a speedy recovery.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Cheers folks,
    Fair play to ye. Hopefully she's OK.
    Panthro

Advertisement