Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile bill query

Options
  • 08-08-2013 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,
    I got my first eMobile bill yesterday. Billing period is 18th July to 4th Aug at €73.57. I am on the €39 all in plan with 5GB data. Could you please explain this bill to me.

I was on the phone to a nice girl yesterday but i could not understnd what she was saying and for for some reason i am unable to download the bill.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Frank11 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I got my first eMobile bill yesterday. Billing period is 18th July to 4th Aug at €73.57. I am on the €39 all in plan with 5GB data. Could you please explain this bill to me.

I was on the phone to a nice girl yesterday but i could not understnd what she was saying and for for some reason i am unable to download the bill.

Thanks.
    Hi Frank11,

Sorry to hear that your bill was higher than you expected. Could you PM your mobile number and PIN and I will look into this for you.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Frank11

Pm sent

Pm sent
    Thanks Frank11,

I have responded to your PM. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Frank11

Please ignore my PM. I have done the sums and it is working out as you said. Thanks.

Please ignore my PM. I have done the sums and it is working out as you said. Thanks.
    No problem at all Frank11,

I was just about to get back to your PM when I saw this post.

If you have any other queries don't hesitate to contact me here.

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement