Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manchester Warehouse Project

Options
  • 08-08-2013 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Is anyone going? Has anyone been?!

http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/home.php

Going myself to the night curated by Four Tet and Caribou, not a bad line up for 25 pound! :)

FOUR TET
    ▪ DAPHNI
    ▪ DOOM
    ▪ MADLIB - DJ SET
    ▪ BEN UFO & PEARSON SOUND
    ▪ THOM YORKE - DJ SET
    ▪ JOY ORBISON
    ▪ JAMES HOLDEN
    ▪ FLOATING POINTS
    ▪ EVIAN CHRIST
    ▪ KYLE HALL
    ▪ WOOKIE
    ▪ HAPPA
    ▪ DJ BARELY LEGAL
    ▪ IRATION STEPPAS
    ▪ JONNY DUB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

Some great line ups to be had with more to be announced, tickets selling fast though. I've been over a few times over the last few years. Love the new venue, I didn't think they could beat the old one under Picadilly.

Heading over to Chemical Bros, Erol Alkan, Justin Robertson and loads more in December. You get great value out of your €30-35 ticket alright it has to be said. I got 2 nights accomodation, flights and ticket for €180, sure you'd nearly spend that on a night out!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Ah sweet, ya the prices are great, missing all the festivals this summer with work and wanted to go to something before I head off traveling and remembered seeing this being announced. Got tickets sorted, flights at the moment are cheap enough, as are hotels, will book them soon before it sells out. Looks like an overall great season of gigs, if I wasn't moving away I would go to more!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

this year isn really that great the only one that stands out it the disclosure one ,and thats taking the p*sss for me !! really have dug into "deephouse" this year :rolleyes: !!was at it last year and it was brilliant

Is anyone going? Has anyone been?!

http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/home.php

Going myself to the night curated by Four Tet and Caribou, not a bad line up for 25 pound! :)

FOUR TET
    ▪ DAPHNI
    ▪ DOOM
    ▪ MADLIB - DJ SET
    ▪ BEN UFO & PEARSON SOUND
    ▪ THOM YORKE - DJ SET
    ▪ JOY ORBISON
    ▪ JAMES HOLDEN
    ▪ FLOATING POINTS
    ▪ EVIAN CHRIST
    ▪ KYLE HALL
    ▪ WOOKIE
    ▪ HAPPA
    ▪ DJ BARELY LEGAL
    ▪ IRATION STEPPAS
    ▪ JONNY DUB

caught four tet last year and thought it was muck

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tim The Tim

Going to head over to catch The Knife on Oct 25 - first time to WHP so really looking forward to it...

• Advertisement

its class :)

i'll be over in manchester for the weeknd gig in the appollo the weeknd of the disclosure night , it so out and am trying to find tickets for it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Think Prodigy doing 3 nights at it. One has curfew of 5am.

5 am jaysus thats good

Advertisement