Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Rugby Documentary

Options
  • 08-08-2013 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Television documentary company Square One Productions will be shooting in Limerick in the lead up to the game on the 24th on August 24th in Thomond Park, and are seeking enthusiastic Rugby fans- particularly Munster fans, or locals from Limerick.

We are looking for dedicated fans and people with interesting stories.
    If you have any crazy stories, personal memories, or just want to talk about your passion for watching games at Thomond, please get in touch!

This will be a love letter to Thomond, and we want to make it as personal as possible, and show just how central the stadium is to Limerick and to the game itself.

If you, or someone you know might be interested, either get in touch here, send a private message, or email at officesq1@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

Sounds cool, make sure to load it up with pashun!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

If you give me a 20 minute unedited and uncensored slot where I can 'give my thoughts' on the disgraceful treatment of John Hayes by not offering him a new infinite contract, then I'll do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,317 ✭✭✭✭phog

Was about to post on your new thread but it seems to be locked.

Anyway, you should post ( if duplicate threads in different forums are allowed) on the Limerick forum as a few posters there don't seem to post here.

Also, if you haven't done so already you should post it on Munsterfans.com and you could ask the Munster Rugby Supporters Club to include it in one if their Red Letters to members and on Facebook/Twitter.

Great idea and really looking forward to it.

Edited to add email for MRSC, mrsc@munsterrugby.ie

Sounds cool, make sure to load it up with pashun!

The one guy I'd love to see getting involved in this programme is Pat Shan, he's a long time supporter of club and provincial rugby, he was the '78 game against the All Blacks and ended up with the corner flag from that game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

phog wrote: »
    The one guy I'd love to see getting involved in this programme is Pat Shan, he's a long time supporter of club and provincial rugby, he was the '78 game against the All Blacks and ended up with the corner flag from that game.

Come on fella that doesn't even makes sense! I know it's only pre season, but gotta up the game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Anyway, you should post ( if duplicate threads in different forums are allowed) on the Limerick forum as a few posters there don't seem to post here.

Ask the mods permission in the relevant forum first.

.ak wrote: »
    Ask the mods permission in the relevant forum first.

The op can ask for permission if it is their intention to post there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

The op can ask for permission if it is their intention to post there.

That's what I meant - didn't mean you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 wunsquurr

That's great, thanks all for the suggestions so far. If you do know anyone (or you yourselves) would be interested, get in touch!

We should be speaking to some interesting characters, so it's going to be a great documenatary

Advertisement