Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dogs from Portarlington

Options
  • 08-08-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

This morning my two Cavalier spaniels went AWOL from Kilnacourt Woods estate in Portarlington. If anyone has any information relating to their whereabouts I would be eternally and immeasurably grateful. We are offering a cash reward for their safe return. I can't give out phone numbers I don't think so please PM me if you have any info. Their names are "Bailey" and "Jackson".

Thank you.

o80q.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

This morning my two Cavalier spaniels went AWOL from Kilnacourt Woods estate in Portarlington. If anyone has any information relating to their whereabouts I would be eternally and immeasurably grateful. We are offering a cash reward for their safe return. I can't give out phone numbers I don't think so please PM me if you have any info. Their names are "Bailey" and "Jackson".

Thank you.

o80q.jpg

so sorry - i live and work in the town and will keep my eyes peeled for them.

get onto facebook - 'lors lost dogs page' is unbelievebale for reuniting dogs and owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Thank you. Will do.

pm sent - cara rescue have your dogs! let me know when they get home!

ive also let them know that you are looking for them.

Wow, that's unbelieveable. Thank you so much Westies, I nhave rang them. They didn't answer so I left a message. Will update when I have new info. Thanks again.

No prob, they are so so busy but they will get back to u. Am delighted they're found

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Thats d risk you take when you let your dogs out every morning un supervised!

No prob, they are so so busy but they will get back to u. Am delighted they're found

That was them alright. They're in the kitchen now eating their dinner as if nothing happened. We gave a donation to Cara Rescue as a thank you.

They had followed another dog from the estate way out halfway to Tullamore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

That was them alright. They're in the kitchen now eating their dinner as if nothing happened. We gave a donation to Cara Rescue as a thank you.

They had followed another dog from the estate way out halfway to Tullamore.
    Nice to hear a good news story like that. Too many dogs are never found

Advertisement