Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC visa refusal...

Options
  • 08-08-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend received a refusal letter last night for her IEC visa. The letter states they did not receive the conditional acceptance letter in time even though it was submitted yonks ago(must be 2 mths ago). When i log into the website everything is in green and says submitted. She even received a letter about a mth ago saying "just waiting on stage 2". I dont get how they can refuse her!
    Anyway if anyone has a contact for them that would be great be it email or phone number(preferably). I tried one number but its all automated and was geting no where.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

I don't think there is a phone number. Try Cathy Murphy from the Irish Canadian Immigration Centre (cmurphy@irishcdn.org). She has direct contacts to IEC and is usually very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Will do. Thanks

Advertisement