Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Hurling Final 2013 - Clare Vs Cork (Megathread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Tickets going to the clubs today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

Our club got exactly the same allocation as for the first AI which is inconvenient because I have asked for one ticket more this time :(

Ours had 113 last night. Just 2 left over after members got sorted. Should have more next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Finding it really difficult to get tickets this time around. Three weeks ago, every source came in trumps, now, nothing. Allocation in some clubs are down (carron 42 down from mid 80s) with demand up(400 people looking for 112 tickets in Ennistymon).
    Getting similar stories from around the county.

Looks like the wife and I will be making signs for Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Hi.
    Searching on behalf of my Galway based father in law who is in his 80's.
    Based in Galway, and has been a Clare supporter through and through. Has attended every match, every year, that brought Clare to this point and unfortunately now has reached this point of no tickets.
    He is the elderly gentlemen supporter pictured in last week's Clare County Express!

So many in same situation I know, but if anyone, for any reason, has 2 tickets or a cancellation, they would be truly giving value to a long standing loyal elderly supporter.

I can be pm'd.

Trying a Hill16 Cork bid on ebay, but Hill16 a bit rough for his age.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The Wear the Colours page on facebook is allowing people look for tickets through there (at face value). https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wear-the-Colours/1406528736241238

There's also a tickets thread in the GAA forum on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Lads and ladies, I've given a quick look over the thread but cannot seem to see any, how would you go about watching the game from Spain, my parents are out on holidays and really want to watch the game, does aertv work or will they need Irish DNS or to sign up

Cheers

Tickets just secured. sweat dripping off me. couldn't do the whole waiting for the last second to cut the wire. have 2 hills. prefer stand but an just glad.

best of luck to those trying for them.

face paint packed banner gear in wash. ready to go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭Worztron

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Lads and ladies, I've given a quick look over the thread but cannot seem to see any, how would you go about watching the game from Spain, my parents are out on holidays and really want to watch the game, does aertv work or will they need Irish DNS or to sign up

Cheers

Try a proxy with RTE player?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Asking/telling ways to by-pass copyright or encryption controls in public is against Irish Law, please keep any such discussion to PM.

Tickets are coming available now this evening, anyone that has a Hill ticket that wants to swop for a stand ticket shouldn't have any problems, there are a lot more stand tickets than there are terrace and a lot of people prefer the terrace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

I feel physically sick at the thought of tomorrow.
    This time tomorrow night we could be celebrating.
    We are not leaving Ennis till 11, is that cutting if fine to get parking at The Red Cow? It's hard to know what traffic in Dublin on an all Ireland Saturday will be like.

You should be ok going at 11 if you are just going straight to the stadium. Don't know about the Red Cow area car parks. Maybe Tallaght would be another option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭Bench Press

Best of Luck Clare

Nerves kicking in now. Up the banner

Come on Cork!

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Worztron wrote: »
    Come on Cork!

I think you'll find you're in the wrong establishment...

Auldloon wrote: »
    I think you'll find you're in the wrong establishment...

Sorry. I saw 'All Ireland Hurling Final 2013 - Clare Vs Cork (Megathread)' but did not see 'Region > Midwest > Clare' until later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭Bench Press

Heading up to Waxy's in London soon, hopefully there will be a good Clare crowd in.. gutted not being able to attend Croke Park today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Nerves kicking in now. Up the banner

Knot in my stomach the like of which I haven't had in years. Nerves jangling for sure. Any chance of fast forwarding to half six?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Congratulations Clare from the Kingdom of Kerry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Does that make us Champions of the World?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Thursday was Arthur's Day.

Today is Davy's day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

nash was a pussy in goal today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Being a goal keeper is a difficult job. Don't think god could have saved those goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

He still will get and deserves his All Star. Everyone can have an off day.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Now the question to be asked what time will the glorious Clare team be joining the GATHERING in Ennis tomorrow night ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Best game I was ever at. Hon the banner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

Aineoil wrote: »
    Being a goal keeper is a difficult job. Don't think god could have saved those goals.

what how many goals did they get before meeting cork,,, do you know?

Advertisement