Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Magnate

• 08-08-2013 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

If you are looking for a broadband provider choose Magnate. Cheaper than Eircom,faster than Eircom and best of all no contract. Bit of a no-brainer really.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Jesus, the shills aren't even trying anymore....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

ChRoMe wrote: »
    Jesus, the shills aren't even trying anymore....

Spelling still poor though.....:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Johngoose wrote: »
    choose Magnate.

rothschild?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

If you read my other posts you will understand,thanks

I have also found U.P.C. to be excellent in the past.I'm just endorsing good Internet providers.Feel free to endorse companies which are supplying a good Internet service to you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

Obviously MAGNET broadband doesn't improve your spelling :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

I consider them to be pretty poor to be honest. I am paying 45 euro a month for Internet alone. If I go over 4GB usage during peak hours they throttle me (unless I am using a common site like YouTube, etc). Yeah, the unlimited download is a lie. Supposed to get 24mb down, 1 up. Get about 7.5 down, 0.7 up. At least it's consistent. All in all, extremely costly for what you get.

Sorry for my misspelling guys, good to hear the opinion of others,thanks

Advertisement