Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to Rent near Castletroy

• 08-08-2013 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey...Myself and my mate are looking to rent a house/flat close to Castletroy. I am a teacher and want to be close to the m20 to travel to work and he is a mature student starting at UL. Neither of us interested in a student heavy area but he wants to be within decent walking/cycling distance to UL. We are looking to pay approx E600-700 per month.
    Would be extremely grateful if ye could give your opinion on areas to look for/avoid and websites (looking on daft.ie already) that may help.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

Try Annacotty, Monaleen, Glenside is particularly nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

If you go onto google maps and look at the ceaders you'll see other estates around it in briarfield such as the oaks, the beaches, the elms etc.. The ceaders is more so student heavy because its the closest but the rest have lots of vacant houses that students dont go for too much. You'd walk to UL in 15 minutes through elm park and its close to the cinema, dominos, lidl, superquin, post office, rios etc..

Theres a good few on daft if you put in limerick city and pick castletroy.

Advertisement