Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf4QvslP4aE-gi6hVeA26ja1V0Ko3M5fwOFrlZkr2p1dlyrNMz

The end of the dream.............

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Question?

I've just had a loan accepted.
    Will that loan last all next season? or will he be sent back before the 25th?

The answer:
    batistuta9 wrote: »
    no, only for the rest of this season. he'll be sent back automatically then

i think the day the fixtures is announced is the first day of the new season

:D

EDIT: Also, not to be pedantic or anything, but the word question is not a question. At least not in the context that you used it. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against FC Schalke 04.

FC Porto outclassed FC Schalke 04 and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Play-Off fixture.

Jovetić was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gebhart and Džeko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Spare a thought for those that lost in the semi's, real though on them!
    Well done, fair result considering I've stopped really caring about my results

On a related note, Schalke are now available to manage :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

That manager rating table might come in handy now that Schalke are available.......
    A lad would have an interest....

Edit - am i 8th??? Jaysus..... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Al Capwned wrote: »
    That manager rating table might come in handy now that Schalke are available.......
    A lad would have an interest....

Edit - am i 8th??? Jaysus..... :D

Im sure mac will be able to check the ratings of the few that apply :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Rested a few players against Lazio last night, always felt I was going to win that game. Play off final is very different though, we both won a game each this season when playing each other and finished almost on the exact same points, be interesting to say the least.

justshane wrote: »
    Rested a few players against Lazio last night, always felt I was going to win that game. Play off final is very different though, we both won a game each this season when playing each other and finished almost on the exact same points, be interesting to say the least.

My mind games didn't work so :(

Ha ha!!! Congrats man, good luck in the final ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Haha just had a feeling and you seemed to have no luck with injuries. Jes I should of won because of the sheer amount of corners I had, 16 :o wow

I need it bud, have a thin squad, good first 11 but after that it's hit an miss so will be tight. You'll get automatic promo next season :)

justshane wrote: »
    Haha just had a feeling and you seemed to have no luck with injuries. Jes I should of won because of the sheer amount of corners I had, 16 :o wow

I need it bud, have a thin squad, good first 11 but after that it's hit an miss so will be tight. You'll get automatic promo next season :)

Have to, I'm going even more grey over this game :eek:

It would be some consolation to loose to the team that went up so I'll root for ya, no offence to my old buddie Klose though!!!! Or Olympiacos for that matter ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Huge blow for me that my deals with Schalke didn't go through before Daemos decided to call it a day.
    Hopefully the new Schalke manager might agree to put the deals through

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Good news: Diouf, who I bought for 12m a week ago, rises from 88 to 89. :D

Bad news: Diouf, who I bought cause he could play both wings as well as striker, and thus was great cover for the team, can now only play up front, and has lost the ability to play on the wings :(

That irks me. A major reason for buying him was the fact he could give me good cover. Now him and Ideye fill the exact same role....

Good news: Diouf, who I bought for 12m a week ago, rises from 88 to 89. :D

Bad news: Diouf, who I bought cause he could play both wings as well as striker, and thus was great cover for the team, can now only play up front, and has lost the ability to play on the wings :(

That irks me. A major reason for buying him was the fact he could give me good cover. Now him and Ideye fill the exact same role....

To be fair, he never even looked (physically) like a winger and utd got him as a sort of Drogba player! Im shocked he was even listed as a winger in the first place! Out and out CF....

But not your fault, hard luck man

Sevilla are doing a 'me' on the new talent BIG time!!!!!!!

Fair play though, your landing them! Hope your not doing it for risers cause thatay take a while, if ever!!! Bit if your buying with the future inind for your club then best of luck!

Did the same myself for the ones I really really wanted!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Aubameyang is not for sale!

To be fair, he never even looked (physically) like a winger and utd got him as a sort of Drogba player! Im shocked he was even listed as a winger in the first place! Out and out CF....

But not your fault, hard luck man

Ah yeah, to be fair, I knew the change would probably come eventually. Was just hoping I'd get longer with him as cover for those areas if I wanted. Means I've got to go and look for more cover for the wings now, adding to a list that I already felt was long enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Haven't been on soccermanager yet but shalke are free I read. I'm sorry too see the manager leave. All interested party's theres now a seperate thread for applications!! 24 clock is on now

Torn whether to stay loyal to AZ or apply for the Schalke job.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Easy, stick with your project ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

If your interest is waining then move...You can start a new project.... if its too soon then stay at AZ. there will be other "big" jobs BUT AZ may not be an option too go back too in a week tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

The guy who was Schalke let Draxler go in exchange for daniel de rossi and paid 2.2m:confused:. Mad man

Edit.

And Joel Matip

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Easy, stick with your project ;)

:) like I said man, torn....

Head is saying one thing, but I've grown to care about my little squad at AZ... Smallest ground, lowest (bar one or two) squad value, dealing on scraps in transfer market...

Edit - interest not waning Mac.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Set him as unavailable! It should make people stop bidding on him! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Transfer Message:

Manchester City have made an offer reported to be around 7,000,000 for Alarcón ISCO of Málaga CF plus Carlos TÉVEZ.

Málaga CF have made a counter-offer reported to be worth 70,000,000 for Alarcón ISCO of Manchester City.

Well thats ridiculous on both behalfs :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

I wish there was a way to bring up a transfer list of external players only.

I wish there was a way to bring up a transfer list of external players only.

Be too easy then....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

pepper180 wrote: »
    Transfer Message:

Manchester City have made an offer reported to be around 7,000,000 for Alarcón ISCO of Málaga CF plus Carlos TÉVEZ.

Málaga CF have made a counter-offer reported to be worth 70,000,000 for Alarcón ISCO of Manchester City.

Well thats ridiculous on both behalfs :pac:

70m...? thats more than enough

okayguy.jpg

Mac is right though, if a player isn't for sale absolutely, then mark him unavailable. Cause when I see 9 players as Unavailable, and then the tenth is "Unknown", I'm going to put a bid in out of lack of choices rather than anything else...

Not really sm related but anyone know what channel the community shield is on? Cant seemto find it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Not really sm related but anyone know what channel the community shield is on? Cant seemto find it?

Itv

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

C'mon Wigan!!!!! I hate you less than man utd. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement