Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Yeah, saw that too ....

Any one know what he done or whst his last few posts were?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »
    eireanBEAR banned??

I guess they thought he was putting up GTA V spoilers!!

If so, it's a bit of an error on the mods' part.

Of course, it could be for something completely unrelated. :P:pac::cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

he was banned for a while a few weeks ago also i think. if so, wont be long until hes permabanned as its hard enough to get a suspension on boards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Any one know what he done or whst his last few posts were?

Yeah I checked. Just a few posts in a thread about milk prices! :pac::D

Along with the ones here of course!!

So, I've been doing a bit of digging and this is what I came up with:
    Taken from the prison forum:

Eireannbear
    why exactly was i banned?
    just wondering it seem a bit strange i wasnt aware that i posted anything strange today??

Buffybot (in response to Eireannbear)
    I'd suggest you re-read your posts then.
    You've been given multiple chances to change your posting style and keep using the site. Instead, you've not changed and decided to post whatever trolly, abusive crap you like. Which is your choice. Our choice is to no longer tolerate it.

Just allowing for some closure on the issue.

EDIT: Not sure if it's a "permaban" ro just a "tempaban".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

don't worry i'll post his result gif.....

it'll be a smash and grab job at liverpool.

ninja_attack.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

16-09-2013, 9:51 eireannBEAR NEVER Ignored Mod Instruction

He'll not be back, I'd assume that would mean he's no longer entitled to manage in this gw??
    Shame, i enjoyed his posts here! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Modric update:

Guys,

Thanks for all the offers, i'm going to bite the bullet tomorrow evening on what deal im taking or if he's staying put.

Either way im putting everyone out of their misery tomorrow.

Modric update:

Guys,

Thanks for all the offers, i'm going to bite the bullet tomorrow evening on what deal im taking or if he's staying put.

Either way im putting everyone out of their misery tomorrow.

You do know that if you decide to keep him it'll be the biggest anti-climax ever!! :P!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Maybe we'll get a new member IrishBéar

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Now who shall claim they were robbed?

Now who shall claim they were robbed?

I guess the "Moaner of the Season" award is truly up for grabs this season!! :D

Wilberto wrote: »
    So, I've been doing a bit of digging and this is what I came up with:
    Taken from the prison forum:

Eireannbear

Buffybot (in response to Eireannbear)

Just allowing for some closure on the issue.

EDIT: Not sure if it's a "permaban" ro just a "tempaban".

I wonder was his pic of the gentleman consuming milk 'at source' the last drop?

I wonder was his pic of the gentleman consuming milk 'at source' the last drop?

Considering that it received a couple of thanks, I doubt it. Besides, there's far more offensive pictures and gifs in this thread alone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    Considering that it received a couple of thanks, I doubt it. Besides, there's far more offensive pictures and gifs in this thread alone!!

tumblr_msxdklnc6H1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Al Capwned wrote: »
    He'll not be back, I'd assume that would mean he's no longer entitled to manage in this gw??
    Shame, i enjoyed his posts here! :)

He may or may not be back, but you can't enforce who is entitled to manage in this GW, or remove a manager from the GW.

You can now enjoy reading his posts on SM via the news feed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

tonic wine wrote: »
    He may or may not be back, but you can't enforce who is entitled to manage in this GW, or remove a manager from the GW.

You can now enjoy reading his posts on SM via the news feed :)

i've asked him on it there now (a post on the news feed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I think he should be allowed keep the club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

The offer of freddy monterro has been accepted along with other offers. The transfer will be completed in the next 24 hrs.

Hopefully I land this fella, has been in great form this season. I'm the highest cash bidder, but just depends what the club values on the px players from other offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Just here to post...

:pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

Unless he had some posts deleted it seems like it's another case of overzealous moderating. Eireannbear was easily one of the more interesting posters in this thread and it won't be the same without him

How else will we hear how he got cheated out of a win or how the SM gods are conspiring against him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I thought it was a bit harsh alright (unless of course some posts were deleted). I reckon he should get to keep his club, this is a boards issue not a Soccer Manager issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

what would he have been banned for, that pic of the cow & man :pac::pac::pac:

i'd say they've deleted some posts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Dam you mods, FREE THE BOARDS ONE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Either way I can't remove him from sm. is he perma banned? If so is he allowed too re register or will they just close that account too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Finally.. a wrong righted with the world!

El Shawaary ---》 90

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Either way I can't remove him from sm. is he perma banned? If so is he allowed too re register or will they just close that account too?

Maybe give Yakult a message and see if anything can be done? Be a shame if he couldn't come back he's a great contributor

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Maybe give Yakult a message and see if anything can be done? Be a shame if he couldn't come back he's a great contributor

He is grand where he is now :pac:

He did the crime, he'll pay the time!..

Speaking from experience! ;)

pepper180 wrote: »
    He is grand where he is now :pac:

He did the crime, he'll pay the time!..

Speaking from experience! ;)

Sounds like he might be gone for longer than you were tho...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

His problem will be applying for any positions which come up though. Can't respond to the Manager Waiting List topic :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement