Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Arent you lucky you bought him!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Arent you lucky you bought him!!

me and you starting up a drawing club are we? :pac:

both 4D 1W in the last 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Bordeaux.
    Málaga CF beat Bordeaux 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Cabaye scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Isco was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Still top of Div4.. Isco is also on fire for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against Shakhtar Donetsk.
    Internazionale outclassed Shakhtar Donetsk and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Khalifa scored the winner for Internazionale and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally a win - had forgotten what they were!

batistuta9 wrote: »
    me and you starting up a drawing club are we? :pac:

both 4D 1W in the last 5

better than loosing:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    better than loosing:D

just about, if even
    it's better than losing all 4 though yeah :pac:

it's getting annoying now

Ok, so, Modric ...

Its going to end up being an anti-climax I'm afraid ...

But I'm not just going to reject all the bids an move on, I'm going to try explain my reasoning ...

My reasoning behind wanting to sell modric was 2 get 2 (very) good players to replace him, so preferable 2 90s or better, or a young 89 with a 91+... I was hoping to get one in the attacking part of the team and one for defence ....

From enquiries I've made when my last lot of cash was assembled I will not get those 2 players for 50-55m, therefore I can not accept the cash offers. I do appreciate that chairmen have restricted what some people could bid.

on p/e the 2 offers that were in were tempting, both leaving me with 30m after getting a 90 AM or an 88 and 85 rated set of youngsters ... Again, when I weighed up loosing my 93 rated AM, I couldnt justify the deals

One offer was for 3m+ a 30yr old 90 and a 23 yr old 89, again tempting, just not good enough...

One other deal, for which the offer hadnt been registered as I would need to make the offer was Modric(93)+Jadson(84) for a 94 rated player, but when I tried to place the offer the opposing chariman pissed himself laughing and wanted another 5m with that... cant do it I'm afraid...

I have offered modric to another team in p/x but I've not heard back so I assume that deal is dead too.

So for now, modrics is staying put, however I'm not putting him as unavailable, people now have an idea what I'm after (deluded or not) ....

ok, money only offer first ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio were given a football lesson by Cruzeiro as they were hammered 7 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

SPANKED!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Feck off with your draw.

Chelsea starting to pull away from the pack now, can't complain it's their league to lose really, hopefully the pressure cracks them up.

Roma Sunday and then..

skysports001.jpg

Date: Thursday 26th September
    K/O: 8pm GMT
    Venue: Philips Stadion

You'll need to clear your schedule for this tantalising encounter as first place Chelsea travel to Eindhoven to play second place PSV in this Division 2 battle. Both teams are on form with Chelsea unbeaten and PSV winning 6 or their last 8 in the league.

Chelsea will be relying on the trio of Lampard, Hazard and Mata..

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+v+Wigan+Athletic+Premier+dojReGx4J_al.jpg

With Torres also in great form with 8 goals in 8 games

PSV will be relying on Coentrao, Sandro, in form Moussa Sow who has 6 goals in 8 games and also.....

image_zpse4a85003.jpg

PSV superstar Oscar who faces his old club for the first time.

Early betting odds have Chelsea favourites at 8/13 and PSV in at 2/1

This is a Super Thursday you don't want to miss folks, back to you in the studio Natalie.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭nobbykko

Robbie Kirwan steered Hanover to victory against Estudiantes.
    Hanover beat Estudiantes 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Stindl scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Abdellaoue was also on the score-sheet for his side.

Boom 3 out of 3 for Hanover even if one was a friendly. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Grats to Lazio on Getting Saidy Janko.

Amazing how few bids Man United's 17 year old deadline day buy got when it wasn't announced on here ;)

IS HE JUST NOT THE NEXT IN A LONG LINE OF YOUNG FELLAS THAT UTD HAVE SIGNED TO PLAY FULLBACK THAT JUST WON'T CUT THE CHEESE!!!

Maybe thats why nobody bid....:P

Sunderland beat Liverpool da fuq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

You'll need to clear your schedule for this tantalising encounter as first place Chelsea travel to Eindhoven to play second place PSV in this Division 2 battle. Both teams are on form with Chelsea unbeaten and PSV winning 6 or their last 8 in the league.

Early betting odds have Chelsea favourites at 8/13 and PSV in at 2/1

This is a Super Thursday you don't want to miss folks, back to you in the studio Natalie.

If you're still in second going into that match you'll be doing well

I'm unbeaten so far this season and the only team to take a point off Chelsea

Just to keep our 'new' friend happy ...
    Wont be here to gloat tonight,sooooo.....

the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
    fingerpoke-of-doom-o.gif

Sunderland easily brushed aside former giants liverpool tonight in a display of tactical masters class by their manager.

(please quote after i win)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Another draw for me. Only lost one so far this season, but have drawn 4 of 8 league games, and lost the cup game on pens.

Delighted with defensive strengths, if could only turn a few of these draws into wins, I'd be laughing.

If you're still in second going into that match you'll be doing well

I'm unbeaten so far this season and the only team to take a point off Chelsea

Yeah I've already planned for our match, you've a better team so I'll go for a point and hope for the best.

I think I'll be around the 5th or 6th spot around the end of the season, good considering my chairman thought I'd get relegated and I only got 9m to strengthen my team as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

nobbykko wrote: »
    Robbie Kirwan steered Hanover to victory against Estudiantes.
    Hanover beat Estudiantes 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Stindl scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Abdellaoue was also on the score-sheet for his side.

Boom 3 out of 3 for Hanover even if one was a friendly. :)

I did have my star of this season so far sent off though......

.....the fact that he was dismissed AFTER your two goals is irrelevant!!! :P :P :D!!!!

On a more sporting note though, congrats. You have quite a strong team there. Hopefully you'll be pushing for honours at the end of the season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against Shakhtar Donetsk.
    Internazionale outclassed Shakhtar Donetsk and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Khalifa scored the winner for Internazionale and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally a win - had forgotten what they were!

I see my advice served you welll ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Third win in a row for my Pompey team in division two, delighted with how we're going so far

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

Ahhhhhhh,im above napoli... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Ahhhhhhh,im above napoli... :D

:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

safe to say my Ajax team have turned to poop :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Pretty happy with that.
    Seaneh steered Sporting CP to victory against Marseille.

Sporting CP outclassed Marseille and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Kalou scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Matavz and Capel were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

3-1 loss at home to Porto and back in the bottom 3 again:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Finally, Udinese are starting to show me some class

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Loss to PSG. Puts me at 2w, 2l, 2d in my last six games.

Least I can take solace in the fact Bale and Eto'o are actually proving to be quite a duo :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

Im aiming for a top four finish this year,i believe.

You all laughed,you all said id be relegated,well look at me now,im dominating every game,and im keeping pace,
    im the last angry man,a crusader for the little guy,and i will be the new manager of the season!!! :mad:

Animated-Flag-Ireland.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Lads, Need a friendly for tomorrow.

A lot of things being tested!

Hit me up with a challenge!

Cheers,

Real Madrid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

pepper180 wrote: »
    Lads, Need a friendly for tomorrow.

A lot of things being tested!
    Hit me up with a challenge!

Cheers,
    Real Madrid.

Request gone in there from Auxerre! need a big scalp to get my team motoring along again :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

tommycahir wrote: »
    Request gone in there from Auxerre! need a big scalp to get my team motoring along again :P

Top gent! Thanks! Full teams out from both managers! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement