Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Whats the next league getting reviewed for player ratings??

And where's pjanic's change that had been muted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Celtic defeat to Dortmund.
    Celtic slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Dortmund in their Friendly fixture.
    Del Piero was on the scoresheet for his side.

With the gulf in player quality I'm not that disappointed with this friendly result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Rangers.
    SSC Napoli beat Rangers 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Hamsik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lucas was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Fair play Rangers, i played my strongest side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Rangers.
    SSC Napoli beat Rangers 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Hamsik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lucas was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Fair play Rangers, i played my strongest side.

happy enough that i only conceded 2 :pac:

all 5 of my shots where on target tho, so thats a positive! :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

Boca jnrs 0-2 Sunderland.

played my 2nd team....i am unstoppable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

ego-and-knowledge-proportion_o_477047.jpg

Ego....pepper ego is a pretense,im the real deal,i have the worst rated and poorest club in the league yet im going to finish in the top 4 this year. be it 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th position,i will end up above 5th place.

I deserve it,i earned it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Ego....pepper ego is a pretense,im the real deal,i have the worst rated and poorest club in the league yet im going to finish in the top 4 this year. be it 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th position,i will end up above 5th place.

I deserve it,i earned it.

QNHI0Al.gif

Ah i see jealousy,from the other older managers or (the cliq) as we like to call them. (Dortmund,real,lazio,porto,juve,spurs)

you people should be happy for me,i represent the lil guy,im a hero for the over looked smaller clubs,we dont have the star players or the funds to compete so we use our wits,we dont have the 200 players of juventus or the player ratings of real madrid,not to mention the up and comers or the stadium of porto.

You privileged few have gotten lazy off the back of your huge resources,while the smaller deserving clubs such of mine have capitalized on it with our use of superior tactics.

• Advertisement

Sunderland Vs PSG. Sun 8pm.

I predict an upset,an easy sunderland win by 2+ goals. :cool:

Ah i see jealousy,from the other older managers or (the cliq) as we like to call them. (Dortmund,real,lazio,porto,juve,spurs)

you people should be happy for me,i represent the lil guy,im a hero for the over looked smaller clubs,we dont have the star players or the funds to compete so we use our wits,we dont have the 200 players of juventus or the player ratings of real madrid,not to mention the up and comers or the stadium of porto.

You privileged few have gotten lazy off the back of your huge resources,while the smaller deserving clubs such of mine have capitalized on it with our use of superior tactics.

The only problem the FCP manager(newcastle fan) has with you is the club you manage ;)

Oh actually ... And the new username :p

Edit: wasnt even aware i'm in a clique... Are we like the popular kids? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Christ, he has finally overtaken me in the league and has lost the run of himself...:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Eh..... all first division clubs, and me???? Confused about that!

I see Loic Remy has finally been sold ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

A nice (unexpected) +2 for Schar today! Up to 87!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I see Loic Remy has finally been sold ...

Yup he has... Been a bit drawn out and he's a bad influence in the dressing room!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Yup he has... Been a bit drawn out and he's a bad influence in the dressing room!

He could rise if he keeps playing the way he is tho ..

A nice (unexpected) +2 for Schar today! Up to 87!!!!!

Thats why i wanted him ;)

He could rise if he keeps playing the way he is tho ..

Hed need too play like that for a LONG time... Both Demba Ba & Papisse Cisse were on fire up on tyneside and never went over 90

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hed need too play like that for a LONG time... Both Demba Ba & Papisse Cisse were on fire up on tyneside and never went over 90

true ... :(

Eh..... all first division clubs, and me???? Confused about that!

I think the way you influenced the dortmund manager on transfer rules,ensure's that you are indeed a member of the ''the cliq''.:D

GT drop the ue,its not clique,its cliq!!

ah remy sold.....the cliq strikes again....he should be a sunderlander!! :rolleyes:

I think the way you influenced the dortmund manager on transfer rules,ensure's that you are indeed a member of the ''the cliq''.:D

GT drop the ue,its not clique,its cliq!!

ah remy sold.....the cliq strikes again....he should be a sunderlander!! :rolleyes:

Loving this .... whats the explanation for me being in the 'cliq'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Because your not GT_TDI_150 at all, you're really the 123 kid aren't you

Mr Mac is Shaun Michaels

Tupac is razor Ramon & someone else can be diesel

Real Madrid is chyna

:pac:

You are the worst offender GT,you have been here from the start and you have your fingers in every ones business,you dont fall out with anyone if you think their useful and at the same time you seem to have made yourself macs deputy fuhrer...im watching you. :D

had to Google 123 kid ... god help us!

tn_123kid93.jpg

still doesn't explain my presence in the elite club though

You are the worst offender GT,you have been here from the start and you have your fingers in every ones business,you dont fall out with anyone if you think their useful and at the same time you seem to have made yourself macs deputy fuhrer...im watching you. :D

Everyone is useful ... to an extent ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

had to Google 123 kid ... god help us!

still doesn't explain my presence in the elite club though

He's x-PAC though in a few years so it gets better

Did you Google the cliq?

batistuta9 wrote: »
    He's x-PAC though in a few years so it gets better

Did you Google the cliq?

I did :confused::confused::confused:

motorola-dext-cliq-mb220-041.jpg

• Advertisement

The cliq.

1.Mac.(Getting lazy-thinks the league is his,his ignorance will cost him the number 1 spot)

2.GT.(Power hungry ready to stab mac in the back,as soon as the time is right)

3.Shadow.(joined with the best intentions,has grown disillusioned with the groups selfishness,he could walk,but to his peril)
    4.Tupac.(loyal to pepper,probably assisted him with his grab for power,he has been fairly quite ever since he could be on borrowed time)

5.Pepper.(his grab for power last season cost him the number 2 spot to the delight of the power hungry GT.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement