Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Di Canio sacked!!!!

Case of mistaken identity if you ask me....... joking, or am I??????

It's the right decision IMO. He was absolutely the right man for the job when he took over a relegation battling Sunderland, but it was never going to work in the long term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

some transfers that will be available before the next league match at Rangers.

Alen Matovina 75 F(C) 24 Sep
    Danny Potts 80 24 Sep
    Herrero Michel 87 M(RC),AM(C) 24 Sep

Sandy Cunningham 68 F(C) 25 Sep
    Raphaël Guerreiro 84 D,DM,M,AM(L) 25 Sep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote: »
    It's the right decision IMO. He was absolutely the right man for the job when he took over a relegation battling Sunderland, but it was never going to work in the long term.

Totally agree, be hard to get a manager to come in and work with the sheer amount of signings HE made though, why they backed him to bring in so many players ill never know...

Sure the new manager probably wont want most of em!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Set my team already for the Liverpool cup match, average age 20, average rating 84 :D

Hopefully he puts his kids out too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Another victory for Pompey, fourth in a row, shattering the clubs previous records! Up to 9th in division 2

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

Another victory for Pompey, fourth in a row, shattering the clubs previous records! Up to 9th in division 2

I always thought you were man city.....i also use to think wayne rooney was PSG.
    :confused:

Lazio.....ya nearly stuck me with that one!!! iv decided no more signings,im keeping my money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

I've Liverpool Tuesday, Juve Wednesday and Chelsea Thursday.

Not allowed to include friendlies :P

6 pointer already at this stage of the season .. to stick or twist with the formation after 12 games unbeaten .. that is the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

I always thought you were man city.....i also use to think wayne rooney was PSG.
    :confused:

Lazio.....ya nearly stuck me with that one!!! iv decided no more signings,im keeping my money!!

I think Don Corleone is City manager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Dominating games, but not turning it into a lot of goals. Will take the victory all the same, mid-table mediocrity seems a safe bet for this season :)

Anzhi beat Estudiantes 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Xhaka scored the winner for Anzhi and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

1208680_427107937410095_190486291_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Haven't been online much cause of a bad net connection. Suffered in friendlies, but got a 1-0 win against City last night so that's good :)

Mallorca in the Gold Cup tonight and City again in the Cup. Probably do my usual mix of kids and a few top guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

1208680_427107937410095_190486291_n.jpg

Sunderland's mascot?

pepper180 wrote: »
    Sunderland's mascot?

Yup,thats seamus di canio. where are no longer the black cats,we are now known as the ''ginger pigs'' ;)

Yup,thats seamus di canio. where are no longer the black cats,we are now known as the ''ginger pigs'' ;)

This has to be the strangest pic posted on here...

Even stranger than the 'Jesus' pic!

pepper180 wrote: »
    This has to be the strangest pic posted on here...

Even stranger than the 'Jesus' pic!

Hey!!!! seamus isnt strange,when i was a stoner,i seen an episode of south park with guinea pigs,that influenced me to go out the next day and buy one....5 years later and here we are....im still living with an obese ginger rodent. :D

So..

Yesterday I played -
    Atl Madrid (AWAY) League.

Today I play -
    Hoffenheim (Home) Gold Cup.

Tomorrow I play -
    Chelsea (Home) League Cup.

Two days later I play -
    West Brom (HOME) League.

Horrible, Horrible run of games!

Youths and low rated players out today and tomorrow!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

im still living with an obese ginger rodent. :D

And you still have Seamus!

Seaneh wrote: »
    And you still have Seamus!

Woooooaaa!!!

im showing her,your in trouble now!!!! :D

Sessegnon has 4 goals and 1 assist in 5 games for basikas....can i just say to all the managers that snubbed or laughed at him....IN YOUR FACE!!!! :p

Not allowed to include friendlies :P

6 pointer already at this stage of the season .. to stick or twist with the formation after 12 games unbeaten .. that is the question.

It's still a game I must win :D

13 games unbeaten is an unlucky number!!

I'll play for a draw but it's probably going to be a loss, 2nd place is what I'm aiming for and hopefully if the arrow falls short it still hits one of the play off places ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

After their result against Everton, Dortmund are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Dortmund have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Everton 6 - 2.

The Dortmund club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Everton finished 6 - 2

Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against Everton.
    Dortmund beat Everton 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Lewandowski scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Schmelzer and Gündoğan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Lew with a rating of 10 even tho Schmelzer got a hatrick!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    After their result against Everton, Dortmund are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

cute.gif

:D

MrMac84 wrote: »

Dortmund have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Everton 6 - 2.

The Dortmund club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Everton finished 6 - 2

This offends me eddy,you committed theft in our encounter,that should be me on top of the ladder!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

This offends me eddy,you committed theft in our encounter,that should be me on top of the ladder!! :mad:

5P5XKOr.gif

Juve and spurs now below me in the table...

FamilyGuy-Good20Good.gif

swoody thank this post!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

swoody thank this post!! :D

zlwAn.gif

yGk9W.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ah lads, the BB here in Porto is sh!te, ease off on the gifs please ;)

Im off for the night,by mid season hopefully this thread will pick up,at one time we got through 12 pages in 24hrs. i miss that.

goodnight, john-boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Im off for the night,by mid season hopefully this thread will pick up,at one time we got through 12 pages in 24hrs. i miss that.

goodnight, john-boy.

Still have a bed time I see :pac:

Just set up my baby team vs Barcelona in the cup, just do your best is all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement