Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yes.

"Starting"

:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

Your not a saddo,your my hero and an invaluable member of our community.

Thanks shadow,it means a lot.

Thanks shadow,it means a lot.

tumblr_moys6bLKy91srzi8mo4_500.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

tonic wine wrote: »
    How do you qualify to take part in the SMFA cups if your a gold manager?

you qualify for them through league position (div 1) or winning a cup

you've to a gold manager to manage (pick the team/tactics) in it though, otherwise it's done by your assistant manager, AI basically

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Inviting offers for turan to see if anyone can entice me to sell or part exchange

Have 4 offers so far. Will see what else comes in before deciding. Only 1 offer interesting me at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Ten minutes until my first Cup match. I'm quite excited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Beefy78 wrote: »
    So what? Why feel the need to come in here and go on about it? It's not a piss-take of a bid.

Why don't you tell us what your original offers were for Ozil and let us see if they were any more "acceptable" than his counter offer.
    But sure it got us talking again if nothing else.

And all this talk of a secret cliq is just mental...

Big secret handshake and apology to 'my friends' who's comment i havent thanked today ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

My babies drew 1-1 with a very strong Barcelona line up

62% possession, more shots, more shots on target, 9 corners to 0, valiant effort, got knocked out 5-4 on penalties though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

My kids were beaten 2-1 by Liverpool through a 86th minute goal.

He had Maher, Coutinho, Shawcross, Borini and Reina playing and considering I had 77 and 73 rated youngsters in my team he was a lot stronger.

Now that the cup is over my team should have an advantage over any in D2 who are still in it. Bring on Chelsea!

Won 4-3.

Barta (barcelona) 1 goal

Pilkington (spurs) 1 goal

Pekhart (Real madrid) 2 assists and 1 goal ruled off side.

Good night for me and their managers,fernebache played his full team,i played my 2nd,but i forgot to switch guardado i hope that doesnt cost me.

• Advertisement

My up-and-comers did good!

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Club América.
    FC Porto outclassed Club América and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 encounter.
    Gebhart scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rivière and Gosling were also amongst the goalscorers.

team.png

Happy with that!

Will even give them a run for the friendlies tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Won 4-3.

Barta (barcelona) 1 goal

Pilkington (spurs) 1 goal

Pekhart (Real madrid) 2 assists and 1 goal ruled off side.

Good night for me and their managers,fernebache played his full team,i played my 2nd,but i forgot to switch guardado i hope that doesnt cost me.

Pekhart from, Real Madrid, eh ? ;)

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against Chelsea.
    Real Madrid beat Chelsea 4 - 2 in a thrilling The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 encounter.

Wooo! Well done low rating people! Chelsea didnt put out that weak of a squad either!

pepper180 wrote: »
    Pekhart from, Real Madrid, eh ? ;)

Yeah iv really brought him along,his development has sky rocketed here under my management,you should be thanking me. :D

Yeah iv really brought him along,his development has sky rocketed here under my management,you should be thanking me. :D

Yeah cool man thanks! I'll recall him now......

:D

Yeah cool man thanks! I'll recall him now......

:D

Nah you better wait until my star striker gets injured 1st,that would be more your style. :(

Nah you better wait until my star striker gets injured 1st,that would be more your style. :(

I've recalled one player in my time, Sahin! And since I did that, Mr.Mac cheated so I lost the season by 1 point. :rolleyes:

Ah balls

Chelsea rested their whole starting 11, I'm way out of my depth with this one

Ah balls

Chelsea rested their whole starting 11, I'm way out of my depth with this one

That was their rested team?? :eek:

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Manchester City.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Manchester City 4 - 3 in a penalty shootout after a 0 - 0 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.

Phew. Considering most of my team were kids and reserves, very happy with that.

• Advertisement

That was their rested team?? :eek:

Cech, Cole, Luiz, Terry, Ivan, Lampard, Ramirez, Mata, Hazard, Villa and Torres all rested

1 D STOJANOVIC 81 2 M PEYBERNES 85 3 F BALZARETTI 90 4 J CLÉBER 82 5 M BARTRA 87 6 A GUARDADO 89 7 S MAIER 80 8 W KANON 80 9 T PEKHART 87 10 A PILKINGTON (c) 86 11 L SCHAUB 82 Sunderland Substitutes 12 W CABALLERO 89 13 J DE GUZMÁN 89 14 G SAKAI 88 15 V ĆORLUKA 89 16 C MAGGIO 90 17 G ROSSI 91 18 G PANDEV 90

ah haha that didnt work how does GT do it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Had to sacrifice the cup unfortunately, had an average age of 22 and rating of 85. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against Celtic.
    Aston Villa beat Celtic 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after a 0 - 0 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture

Happy with my reserves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Once again deserved to win yet beaten..Honestly, i wonder can any manager match my bad luck in this league?

Now i played my reserves and couldn't care less about the cups but still it's annoying at this stage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

By taking a screenshot, pasting it into Paint, cropping the image, and then upload to wthax.org (or somewhere similar).

That would be my guess anyway!

1 D STOJANOVIC 81 2 M PEYBERNES 85 3 F BALZARETTI 90 4 J CLÉBER 82 5 M BARTRA 87 6 A GUARDADO 89 7 S MAIER 80 8 W KANON 80 9 T PEKHART 87 10 A PILKINGTON (c) 86 11 L SCHAUB 82 Sunderland Substitutes 12 W CABALLERO 89 13 J DE GUZMÁN 89 14 G SAKAI 88 15 V ĆORLUKA 89 16 C MAGGIO 90 17 G ROSSI 91 18 G PANDEV 90

its a cliq thing :D

Had to sacrifice the cup unfortunately, had an average age of 22 and rating of 85. :(

YOUR NEXT!!! :mad:

movie1.gif

Just saw the draw I've now got LA Galaxy next in both the League Cup and Shield. :eek:

Looks like the lads doing the draws couldnt be bothered and just copied and pasted the fixtures :D

• Advertisement

Shanghai Shenhua -VS- Real Madrid in the next round of the cup!

Exciting times ahead!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement