Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Just saw the draw I've now got LA Galaxy next in both the League Cup and Shield. :eek:

Looks like the lads doing the draws couldnt be bothered and just copied and pasted the fixtures :D

Ah one of only 2 teams that have not won a league game this season. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to RSC Anderlecht.
    Newcastle United slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to RSC Anderlecht in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture

After a run of 6 games unbeaten I have now lost 4 of my last 5, congrats to Anderlecht and best of luck in the rest of the cup

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The run continues. Huzzah. Great result from all of my babies.

Sporting CP beat Schalke 5 - 3 in a penalty shootout after a 2 - 2 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.

Jeffren and Carvalho were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ah one of only 2 teams that have not won a league game this season. :D

League form doesnt seem to matter too much in the cup ... everyone tends to do a full rotation of player for the cup games ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Marco HÖGER who had a real chance of breaking into my first 11 goes and gets himself sent off with 40 minutes gone when I'm 2-0 up and as a result I lose on penalties:mad:

Banished to the reserves for the next couple of weeks anyway.

• Advertisement

League form doesnt seem to matter too much in the cup ... everyone tends to do a full rotation of player for the cup games ...

Already making excuses eh? :P

Im playing fiorentina next,D2 promotion prospects,it should be a good game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Totally forgot about the Cup game tonight, beat Galatasaray on penalties after a 2-2 draw,

But that is my team fcuked for Thursdays league game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Im playing fiorentina next,D2 promotion prospects,it should be a good game.

Fiorentina are 8th.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against Celtic.
    Aston Villa beat Celtic 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after a 0 - 0 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture

Happy with my reserves
    Wasn't my first team either cup is nice but need out of this division. Damn peno

Totally forgot about the Cup game tonight, beat Galatasaray on penalties after a 2-2 draw,

But that is my team fcuked for Thursdays league game :(

Ohhhhhhhh!!! i accidently left two starters in my team and they are fecked....so you really are fcuked!! ul have to play your 2nd in the league game otherwise you will have problems with condition all season.

• Advertisement

pepper180 wrote: »
    Fiorentina are 8th.... :confused:

Yeah challenging for the play offs! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Yeah challenging for the play offs! :P

Suppose, 20th place is a promotion prospect... :rolleyes:

Thats like saying you'll win the league....

Or me saying Mr.Mac isn't a cheater....

Or me selling Ronaldo for Ozil + 50M...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Ohhhhhhhh!!! i accidently left two starters in my team and they are fecked....so you really are fcuked!! ul have to play your 2nd in the league game otherwise you will have problems with condition all season.

I know, I normally use my young lads for the cup games, which as you say will now have to line out against Rangers on Thursday to rectify the wrong I have done,

Suppose I'd be sacked in real life if i forgot about a cup game, so it could be worse :o

pepper180 wrote: »
    Suppose, 20th place is a promotion prospect... :rolleyes:

Thats like saying you'll win the league....

Or me saying Mr.Mac isn't a cheater....

Or me selling Ronaldo for Ozil + 50M...

The stats dont lie my friend,at this point in time im a contender for the league.

Not to excuse mac tho as he still is a cheater. :D

Already making excuses eh? :p

Nah, I'd like to do well in the cup but I'm not risking my newly aquired D1 status and will continue to play my 84-2-88 Brigade ...

Btw ... when I'm out of all the cup competitions I'll loan out some more 84-86players ;)

I know, I normally use my young lads for the cup games, which as you say will now have to line out against Rangers on Thursday to rectify the wrong I have done,

Suppose I'd be sacked in real life if i forgot about a cup game, so it could be worse :o

Def,counter attack with a jammed midfield and a lone striker! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio beat US Palermo 3 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 2 fixture.
    El Shaarawy scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Muriel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Hopefully this new found attacking attitude will keep producing results like that!

Imagine some one that hasnt logged in here yet today ... they'll get some fright when they finally do ... all the posts!:D

Imagine some one that hasnt logged in here yet today ... they'll get some fright when they finally do ... all the posts!:D
    I skipped most of them, to much waffle.

JamboMac wrote: »

chuckpunch1.gif

• Advertisement

chuckpunch1.gif
    Yeah you was the main waffler

infinityjrue.gif

infinityjrue.gif
    Hate to be the one to break it to you lads but your waffle is not entertaining the masses and do you'd have this massive stock pile of gifts for any occasion or do you find them when needed?

Hate to be the one to break it to you lads but your waffle is not entertaining the masses and do you'd have this massive stock pile of gifts for any occasion or do you find them when needed?

Ah, spoil my fun why dont you :D ... my first or second gif in this and the parent thread ... I was just trying to infiltrate the none-cliq to see what they are planning :cool:. To answer the question, I found this site called google.com, it's mad, so it is. I just type what I'm looking for and bam ... the site lists loads of em :p

btw, there was (some) valid chat in the previous pages too

Stanley-Speaks-Of-Butts-Insult-Gif-On-The-Office.gif

Ah, spoil my fun why dont you ... my first or second gif in this and the parent thread ... I was just trying to infiltrate the none-cliq to see what they are planning

btw, there was (some) valid chat in the previous pages too
    Was that the wrestling, I really started to question the thread at that point.

cant remember what other gif(s) I did ... didnt think it was wrestling related though

Was that the wrestling, I really started to question the thread at that point.

jambo after your whole anzhi fiasco id lay off giving out advice regarding this thread. :D

jambo after your whole anzhi fiasco id lay off giving out advice regarding this thread. :D
    After you rising like a Phoenix I might keep stum.

• Advertisement

After you rising like a Phoenix I might keep stum.

You complained about a gif or two, when we had to watch you,trying to steal some guys team this thread certainly wasnt made for that.

if you wanna talk football or change topics post away,the threads been dead over a week,if anything the banter picked it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement