Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

D2 would be a lot better if Chelsea weren't in it ruining it!!

And now it looks like Liverpool, Everton and even United could be down next season

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

And now it looks like Liverpool, Everton and even United could be down next season

You better get out now so....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone steered Manchester City to victory against fierce rivals Manchester United in the Manchester Derby.
    Manchester City outclassed Manchester United and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Agüero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Silva was also on the scoresheet for his side.

That puts me top of the table, I think. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hopefully you don't get promoted then, if it is a fear of the big teams you have.

Hopefully you don't get promoted then, if it is a fear of the big teams you have.

If I get promoted I'll hopefully get funds to improve my team, it's men against boys in D2 at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Vito Corleone steered Manchester City to victory against fierce rivals Manchester United in the Manchester Derby.
    Manchester City outclassed Manchester United and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Agüero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Silva was also on the scoresheet for his side.

That puts me top of the table, I think. :cool:

It does, by 1 point :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Seaneh earned a draw with Sporting CP against RCD Espanyol.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Sporting CP and RCD Espanyol in their Division 4 fixture.

Matri scored the only goal for Sporting CP and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pretty disappointed with that result, had hoped my lads could notch up another win against a weaker team and keep the pressure on Malaga at the top, don't know how Boca and Panathanikos did tonight but depending on reults both might have passed on on goal difference and if Malaga won, they are opening a serious lead already.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Pretty disappointed with that result, had hoped my lads could notch up another win against a weaker team and keep the pressure on Malaga at the top, don't know how Boca and Panathanikos did tonight but depending on reults both might have passed on on goal difference and if Malaga won, they are opening a serious lead already.

Malaga drew, Boca lost and Panathanikos drew. So not as bad as it could have gone for you.

If I get promoted I'll hopefully get funds to improve my team, it's men against boys in D2 at the moment.

Sure money won't improve your team in this gameworld :pac:

And Lads, I have two players I am open to offers for.
    Willing to take cash for either or even offer both for either a right full or DMC.

ELIAS, Mendes DM,AM(C),M(RC) 28 88
    MATAVZ, Tim F(C) 24 88

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

20mil for jon joe shelvey. Somebodies hit the crack pipe up anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

20mil for jon joe shelvey. Somebodies hit the crack pipe up anyway.

He'll do assists and goals for any team he plays for or against tho :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Cheap???? NO!! :rolleyes: c'mon now hes an 88 with potential,we have a few of those on SM and for a lot less than 12m.

Such as? It doesn't matter anyhow because he is worth the money because I've already stated that I would pay that if I needed him, hence there is a buyer for the player.....
    swoody wrote: »
    your not a financially struggling team or in D4 are you?

you are a small club tho! :p

Nope, bud I did sign that very player for Malaga with hardly any money and he did score goal for me and put in the performances for me in fairness to him, I think he is a good player that could go on to be a better player and he would do a job in D4 or D3 for sure ;)

In other news:

The match ended 1 - 1 between SS Lazio and Hamburg in their Division 3 fixture.
    Koulibaly was on the scoresheet for his side.

Pretty happy with that, as Hamburg are obviously the best team in the league in my eyes with Tevez and I'm pretty happy not to have been beaten considering I'm trying to attack teams these days :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Neil McDonald earned a draw with Spartak Moskva against Wolfsburg.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Spartak Moskva and Wolfsburg in their Division 2 fixture.
    Mcgeady scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Bilyaletdinov was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another feckin draw!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

mackeire wrote: »
    Neil McDonald earned a draw with Spartak Moskva against Wolfsburg.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Spartak Moskva and Wolfsburg in their Division 2 fixture.
    Mcgeady scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Bilyaletdinov was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another feckin draw!!

draws are better than defeats ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

And Lads, I have two players I am open to offers for.
    Willing to take cash for either or even offer both for either a right full or DMC.

ELIAS, Mendes DM,AM(C),M(RC) 28 88
    MATAVZ, Tim F(C) 24 88

Ready to sell to me yet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

0000pcet

Shame my one man was on the bench :P

Stop trying to ruin my moment!!!!:D:D

Inter Milan have sort of internally combusted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Inter Milan have sort of internally combusted

Have em at home on Thursday, got a bad feeling that they're about to turn it around.

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Stop trying to ruin my moment!!!!:D:D

Sunderland vs SSC cavani. your next league match.

You could notch up another victory against a top club,i warn you now,it will be a big step up from spurs for you. :D

• Advertisement

sent you a friendly request. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Anzhi beat Vélez Sársfield 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Théophile-catherine had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Boussoufa was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another good win in the bank, still not scoing half as many goals as I should be though. I'll take 1-0 in every game for the rest of the season though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    draws are better than defeats ;)

true, but i'm greedy and want all the points

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Lost 4-1 to Olympiacos
    Kinda f*cked when you play a 3 man defense and one of them gets sent off..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

James Mcconville earned a draw with Celtic against Panathinaikos.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Celtic and Panathinaikos in their Division 4 fixture.
    Dzsudzsák scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Athanasiadis was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Still need a DMC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Still need a DMC?

Nah, I'm good

Nah, I'm good

Boo, was looking forward to making a stupid counter offer.

Have em at home on Thursday, got a bad feeling that they're about to turn it around.

The team is way too old. It's kind of a sinking ship, Mourinho left them in a bad way in real life when he left them.

Can't see them winning many

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

This cup match against bale utd is looking more of a hinderence then something I'm looking forward to gonna struggle to put out a strong team, league is the priority.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement