Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

They need to bring back the last log in dates of managers.

What inactive teams are there you reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Sunderland vs SSC cavani. your next league match.

You could notch up another victory against a top club,i warn you now,it will be a big step up from spurs for you. :D

I plan on resting Cavani and Hamsik for this one!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The team is way too old. It's kind of a sinking ship, Mourinho left them in a bad way in real life when he left them.

Can't see them winning many

Unfortunately I agree, he did in fairness... everyone talks about how great he is but he mostly leaves clubs without improving them for the long term, he is a short term solution manager imo and even though Moyes is still getting to grips im glad Jose was not offered the Utd job..

As far as Inter go, historically a huge club but out of all the big clubs in the gameworld when it started they IMO had the most work on their hands....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I plan on resting Cavani and Hamsik for this one!!

Ah haha well im missing 3 90's and highest of their replacements is 86.

So id appreciate it if you would rest cavani,the only problem is what should i call you team after i win???

Heres my prediction, Sunderland 2-0 SSC s**t. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Unfortunately I agree, he did in fairness... everyone talks about how great he is but he mostly leaves clubs without improving them for the long term, he is a short term solution manager imo and even though Moyes is still getting to grips im glad Jose was not offered the Utd job..

As far as Inter go, historically a huge club but out of all the big clubs in the gameworld when it started they IMO had the most work on their hands....

I think inter needs to try selling off his high rated oldies ... one in a team ( see Giggs :cool: ) isnt too bad actually but when you have a shot of em your team is going to suffer and I think there would be plenty willing to P/x or buy a high rated oldie

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I think inter needs to try selling off his high rated oldies ... one in a team ( see Giggs :cool: ) isnt too bad actually but when you have a shot of em your team is going to suffer and I think there would be plenty willing to P/x or buy a high rated oldie

Agreed, I hope he can turn it around cause the Inter manager seems like a good dude and knows his stuff ;)

Hopefully he can bring in some young quality player!!

Agreed, I hope he can turn it around cause the Inter manager seems like a good dude and knows his stuff ;)

Hopefully he can bring in some young quality player!!

I gave him tactical advice,but he refused to listen,i genuinely took the time to pm him and he ignored me. :D

I gave him tactical advice,but he refused to listen,i genuinely took the time to pm him and he ignored me. :D

See, like I said, he knows his stuff :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyone selling 88/89 players I've cash and willing to trade some players, fire over a PM, here or SM

See, like I said, he knows his stuff :D:D:D

I walked right in to that. :D i thanked the post though so hopefully that will afford me a little credibility :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

JamboMac wrote: »
    This cup match against bale utd is looking more of a hinderence then something I'm looking forward to gonna struggle to put out a strong team, league is the priority.

And Bale is nice and rested too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

And Bale is nice and rested too :)
    I'll just have to try and play smart and break bales legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I won the Merseyside derby 1-0, got a new 89 rated striker and I'm only 10 points off 4th place.

On the way up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Looking for a CM or FC rated 88+, PM me

My youth policy needs a bit of buffing up with experienced bodies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Looking for a CM or FC rated 88+, PM me

My youth policy needs a bit of buffing up with experienced bodies

Holla at cha boy.
    Sporting Lisbon.
    Seaneh wrote: »
    And Lads, I have two players I am open to offers for.
    Willing to take cash for either or even offer both for either a right full or DMC.

ELIAS, Mendes DM,AM(C),M(RC) 28 88
    MATAVZ, Tim F(C) 24 88

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against Portsmouth.
    Aston Villa beat Portsmouth 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Agbonlahor scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Tioté was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Boom boom

Devastated, had clocked up 5 wins in a row with little pompey

I blame Bent for letting the occasion get to him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

and I appreciated it, it is my plan b!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

The team is way too old. It's kind of a sinking ship, Mourinho left them in a bad way in real life when he left them.

Can't see them winning many
    I knew when I picked them, I had one maybe 2 seasons with those players - was pinning my hopes on the promotion last season but just fell short in playoffs, guess its time to face reality that my ageing team just doesn't have the legs.....

and I appreciated it, it is my plan b!

You need to play slow tempo with direct passing and pressing all over,give it a go for your next match...if you win il look like a hero. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

You need to play slow tempo with direct passing and pressing all over,give it a go for your next match...if you win il look like a hero. ;)

No back seat coaching:mad: If he wins you'll look like a dick:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I love it when youths get random +2 rises :)

pepper180 wrote: »

I generally do to .... unless they're on my shortlist :rolleyes:

I could do with a nice 89->90/91 kinda rate rise, it's been a while:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

pepper180 wrote: »

Santos Pécks getting a +5 today, now that's random. :cool:

I generally do to .... unless they're on my shortlist :rolleyes:

I could do with a nice 89->90/91 kinda rate rise, it's been a while:(

Each player is given one rating within a scale of 60 to 99 (with 99 being the highest rated) on the Soccer Wiki and this information is transferred over.
    • 60-70 - A player who has just started his career or playing non-league football;
    • 70-75 - A player who has just started his career or playing in the fourth tier within the major world leagues;
    • 75-80 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in the third tier within the major world leagues or 'minor' leagues;
    • 80-85 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in the second tier within the major world leagues or 'lesser' leagues;
    • 85-90 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or excelled in a 'lesser' league;
    • 90-95 - A player who has proved his class on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or for a top ranked national team or on the continental stage;
    • 95+ - A player who has proved his class both on the domestic and continental or international stage.

have any of your players achieved any of these to warrant a rise....?

swoody wrote: »
    Each player is given one rating within a scale of 60 to 99 (with 99 being the highest rated) on the Soccer Wiki and this information is transferred over.
    • 60-70 - A player who has just started his career or playing non-league football;
    • 70-75 - A player who has just started his career or playing in the fourth tier within the major world leagues;
    • 75-80 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in the third tier within the major world leagues or 'minor' leagues;
    • 80-85 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in the second tier within the major world leagues or 'lesser' leagues;
    • 85-90 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or excelled in a 'lesser' league;
    • 90-95 - A player who has proved his class on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or for a top ranked national team or on the continental stage;
    • 95+ - A player who has proved his class both on the domestic and continental or international stage.

have any of your players achieved any of these to warrant a rise....?

spoil sport with your 'science' :P

having to leave 2nd teamers out of the cup match tomor,so 3rd teamers will be getting the nod,things are getting bad at sunderland!!

spoil sport with your 'science' :P

no science involved......

i just googled the bejesus out of "player ratings soccermanager", the 2nd answer i believe it was.

1377844884519.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

just accepted a bid from an external team for Jon Walters so be quick if you'd like to sign him.
    scored a few goals last season for me.

mackeire wrote: »
    just accepted a bid for Jon Walters so be quick if you'd like to sign him.
    scored a few goals last season for me.

is €20 top up credit and a cadbury's selection box from last christmas enough....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

swoody wrote: »
    is €20 top up credit and a cadbury's selection box from last christmas enough....?

is it meteor credit?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement