Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭SUNDERLANDER!

swoody wrote: »
    is €20 top up credit and a cadbury's selection box from last christmas enough....?

You can give them to him at the SM xmas party ''dec 18th-macs house'' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

im waiting for the same lad who bought heskey off me to make a bid for walters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'd bid on Walters but I like to think I'm not bat shít crazy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Manchester United.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.
    Hernández had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Turan was on the scoresheet for his side.

Turan doing me well since I bought him. Thanks Villa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

mackeire wrote: »
    im waiting for the same lad who bought heskey off me to make a bid for walters.

No.. Just no..

Quite happy with Heskey! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

pepper180 wrote: »
    No.. Just no..

can't believe you sold Del Boy and kept him.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

No.. Just no..

you probably couldn't afford him anyway :)

Pepper refuses to buy irish catholic's :D

Pepper refuses to buy irish catholic's :D

Even though I'm an Irish Catholic man myself :rolleyes: (Who supports Rangers & Leeds United) :pac:

can't believe you sold Del Boy and kept him.....

I do miss him but he didn't want to stay, he wanted to go to Celtic for some reason.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I do miss him but he didn't want to stay, he wanted to go to Celtic for some reason.. :rolleyes:

what other pensioners are in your team....?

next you'll be buying Zanetti :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Well, he's not having Giggs .......:cool:

unless its a straight swap for DiMaria:D

BTW,zanettis up for grabs at lyon. you need him to secure a play off!!

BTW,zanettis up for grabs at lyon. you need him to secure a play off!!

em, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

At Celtic we provide a lovely package for those players with still that va va voom, the picturesque scenery really speaks to the older gentleman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I'd bid on Walters but I like to think I'm not bat shít crazy

I'm after like 14 hours of GTA 5 so I'm pretty on edge and a tad out of it right now, don't think I've quite reached 'Walters bidding' point yet though, there would have to be drugs or a holy mother of alcohol involved to justify that!!!!!

As you can probably guess, I class Walters as one of those players that wakes up every morning and drops to his knees and thanks god he's fooled some people into thinking he's a footballer for the previous day :P

Don't forget ITV 4 for those of you with some players in the bundesliga.....

Been wanting to see Firmino, but been out injured as of late......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Marco STORARI has moved to Estudiantes (Willow Murphy) from Cagliari on a deal believed to be around worth exactly 2,670,000.

Finally, a decent keeper!! Had an 83 rated keeper last season. Uprgraded to an 85 this season :rolleyes:. And now and 88 in Storari. Probably won't last at 88 for that long but he's cheap as chips so who cares!! :D:p:pac:

JamboMac wrote: »
    At Celtic we provide a lovely package for those players with still that va va voom, the picturesque scenery really speaks to the older gentleman.

397630275_a673a9ef38_o.jpg

Wilberto wrote: »
    Marco STORARI has moved to Estudiantes (Willow Murphy) from Cagliari on a deal believed to be around worth exactly 2,670,000.

Finally, a decent keeper!! Had an 83 rated keeper last season. Uprgraded to an 85 this season :rolleyes:. And now and 88 in Storari. Probably won't last at 88 for that long but he's cheap as chips so who cares!! :D:p:pac:

Antonio Mirante at Parma or Javi Varas at Real Sociedad (originally Sevilla) would of been better options imo but your obviously a cheapskate. :D

• Advertisement

Don't forget ITV 4 for those of you with some players in the bundesliga.....

Been wanting to see Firmino, but been out injured as of late......

what times that on?

wouldn't mind watching Dortmunds win on saturday and seeing a future Juve star *cough*Reus*cough* in action.

what times that on?

wouldn't mind watching Dortmunds win on saturday and seeing a future Juve star *cough*Reus*cough* in action.

now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Antonio Mirante at Parma or Javi Varas at Real Sociedad (originally Sevilla) would of been better options imo but your obviously a cheapskate. :D

Yes, yes I am! In my defence, I am an accountant in the making! :D:pac::p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    now

will turn it on when i get up to make a cup of cha, i couldn't be arsed stretching for the remote right now.

will turn it on when i get up to make a cup of cha, i couldn't be arsed stretching for the remote right now.

Remote too far away to reach......

firstworldproblemsgirl.jpg

@1:35

Good thing you landed Juve and not a team where you actually need to do a bit so ain't it ;)

cheers GT, brought back so many memories, pitty they had no Glenroe and also i've just copped itv have a online player too. will catch up with the first 3 episodes now and watch episode 4 tomorrow.

The SMFA have awarded Juventus 250,000 for qualifying for the third round of the SMFA Shield

counting_money.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

what times that on?

Mmmmmmmmm come again????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement