Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Congrats to Porto on the win in the final. Feel confident about my chances for next season though ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I feel like my team should, on paper, be he strongest in Div4 by a long way and that even if I don't add anybody to the first team, it's my title to lose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

gutted, really gutted. Think I've the core of a good team though, maybe 3 players can get me promoted next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I know I have a few offers in for players and I apologise for the delay in replying to people but I am waiting to buy in replacements before I sell anyone so once I get a reply from other managers I will decide who I am selling

Thanks,
    Newcastle

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And Dembele loses the ability to play on the wings. That's two players in a few days :mad:

• Advertisement

And Dembele loses the ability to play on the wings. That's two players in a few days :mad:

Might as well sell him now;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Alright lads I'm away on a SM scouting trip in Barcelona looking for young talent ;) so haven't been able to get back to PMs and only been able to log on for a few minutes.

Devastated that I lost my last two matches my assistant failed me. :eek: should be stronger next season.

I'm back tomorrow so should be back to normal then.

I'm thinking about selling Oscar and maybe Coentrao so you can fire in bids there and I'll get back to them either tonight or tomorrow.

Cisse up for sale lads, 14 goals and 10 assists in 29 games last season.

Listening to offers around 25m

Cisse up for sale lads, 14 goals and 10 assists in 29 games last season.

Listening to offers around 25m

Listening to offers for Tiote as well, 3 goals and 3 assists in 10 starts last season

not bad for a dm

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

When does the season start up again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

trudub83 wrote: »
    When does the season start up again?

New fixtures announced: Tue 20 August,

First fixture of new season: Sun 25 August.

Might as well sell him now;)

God knows I've been trying :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Its official with the quality of teams promoted,i will now be the lowest rated team in the league. im still dreaming about doing a WBA or everton and at least making my team safe very early on. but if im planted to the bottom from the start id imagine thats where i will stay. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Its official with the quality of teams promoted,i will now be the lowest rated team in the league. im still dreaming about doing a WBA or everton and at least making my team safe very early on. but if im planted to the bottom from the start id imagine thats where i will stay. :(

Its all about the tactics

Must not be mean and say something really really bad..

Ahh you'll be fine! Sunderland were doing alright at the start of the season so I'm sure you can continue the form!

pepper180 wrote: »
    Must not be mean and say something really really bad..

Ahh you'll be fine! Sunderland were doing alright at the start of the season so I'm sure you can continue the form!

this chump threw away the league LMFOA :D

Ah thanks mate, yeah i hope i can turn things around.

this chump threw away the league LMFOA :D

Ah thanks mate, yeah i hope i can turn things around.

Oh look who thanks the comment, PPPP... :pac: Classic!

Na but you'll be fine!

P.S - Didn't throw away the league, Just wasn't in my favor :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Been very busy rebuilding Portsmouth since I took over, two wins and two losses (against Dortmund and Barca) in my four games so far offers encouragement for life in Division 2 next season.

I've had to sacrifice squad depth for quality but I've managed to raise my first teams average from 84 to 88. Still a very weak team but I'm going to aim for the play offs, hopeful tactics and research can help me punch above my weight

Congrats to the old/new schalke manager. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Me and Benfica in for a player, really hope I get him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Me and Benfica in for a player, really hope I get him!

Have an eye on a few myself, just hard to close these deals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Oh...I am most defo in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

SWEET!! Me too, I'm in!! :D

In news which affects no one else, Gold Shield finals tonight. Chance to do a double :D Have at you Valenciennes....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Lads just did a quick check there, I paid 22m for Oscar which was a steal and I'm cashing in on him now so making a 5-8m profit is worthless to me, I'll gladly keep him if I don't get a tempting offer.

One offer made me PMSL because I offered similar for a young 89 rated player on this manager's team and it was laughed off.

Lads just did a quick check there, I paid 22m for Oscar which was a steal and I'm cashing in on him now so making a 5-8m profit is worthless to me, I'll gladly keep him if I don't get a tempting offer.

One offer made me PMSL because I offered similar for a young 89 rated player on this manager's team and it was laughed off.

i made you an offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

the chairman will only allow u to offer so much,do people not see this as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Why don't you do a straight swap for the players

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement