Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    After their result against Arsenal, Juventus are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

snap1.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

After forgetting I had a midweek game I had mostly 2 string players tonight so happy with the 1-1 draw with Portsmouth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    snap1.jpeg

if the final whistle was blown at half time i'd be on 28 points now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Honestly, I hate the chairman in this game........

Perfectly good deal in my eyes and it would finish off my squad nicely but I cant eve make the minimum acceptable offer (part ex)..... Thing that pisses me off is that I really rate this player in RL and I think he would do a fine job for me and the other manager is willing to play ball.....

Stupid ****ing chairman!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the final whistle was blown at half time i'd be on 28 points now :(

I'd have 5pts less than I do now, so lets stick with 90min games ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Can't complain about this result but I feel like my team aren't scoring as many goals as they should be. Lots of 2-1 or 1-0 wins.
    Need to figure out what to tweek tactic wise, but anyway, keeps the pressure on Malaga and keeps Panathanikos behind me.

62% possession, 14 shots (only 5 on target), 12 corners, really need to be scoring more.

4 in 4 league games for Matri, delighted with that.
    Seaneh steered Sporting CP to victory against AJ Auxerre.

Sporting CP outclassed AJ Auxerre and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Matri scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kalou was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against AJ Auxerre, Sporting CP are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

7 league draws for me so far ... top of the class! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Marseille.
    Málaga CF outclassed Marseille and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Ideye scored the winner for Málaga CF and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Also: After their result against Marseille, Málaga CF are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Also: Malaga have won every away game this season.

When I took over Malaga last season they were in 19th after 11 games.
    Looking a lot better now :D

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    When I took over Malaga last season they were in 19th after 11 games.
    Looking a lot better now :D

I'd swear you were having a pop at previous management there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

8 games unbeaten at Celtic hopefully a win in the next match, have to say rangers look in a bit of a free fall since I left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

JamboMac wrote: »
    8 games unbeaten at Celtic hopefully a win in the next match, have to say rangers look in a bit of a free fall since I left.

Ya left them in a bad way alright

Ya left them in a bad way alright
    Yeah second place and young up and comers playing well and he sold them brought in higher rated players and its all tits up like Alex Ferguson for David Moyes their are some things new managers can't buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Ok Pepper. Beat you 3-0 last week in a friendly. See if history repeats itself :P

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.
    Real Madrid outclassed Tottenham Hotspur and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

After their result against Tottenham Hotspur, Real Madrid are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Delighted!!

Also 1st by 1 point.

nice run....

he's changing the entire team.....also just looked at their last few results. he's been unlucky in all but one (but he was 2 nil up before letting in 6). conceded an 89th minute peno tonight to lose, ouch!

he's still 3 points of the playoffs and once the teams settled results will follow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Forgot about the shield game in which I got a scutching from Roma on Tuesday, so am over the moon with the victory tonight which leaves me second on GD...

1 Hamburg 12 13 25
    2 AZ 12 9 25

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

pepper180 wrote: »
    Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.
    Real Madrid outclassed Tottenham Hotspur and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

After their result against Tottenham Hotspur, Real Madrid are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Delighted!!

Hernadez scores a goal which is disallowed, and then gets a straight red :(

Bugger. 3 games without him now, so either have to step up the search for a back up striker or switch up formation again :(

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Forgot about the shield game in which I got a scutching from Roma on Tuesday, so am over the moon with the victory tonight which leaves me second on GD...

1 Hamburg 12 13 25
    2 AZ 12 9 25

nice your 86 team average hammered his 89. well played!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Sunderland poxed a draw against me..I'm glad he is banned..I would never have heard the end of it!!!:)

Hernadez scores a goal which is disallowed, and then gets a straight red :(

Bugger. 3 games without him now, so either have to step up the search for a back up striker or switch up formation again :(

Straight red after scoring against Madrid ... sounds about right ... you can not go against the footballing establishment! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 SUNDERCATS

Ah im still 5th,and il have my first eleven playing for the first time in 5 games this sunday!!!

pepper your reign of terror will be shor tlived,its up to me to knock you off your perch,and i think i will. :D

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Sunderland poxed a draw against me..I'm glad he is banned..I would never have heard the end of it!!!:)

ahum, go back a few posts there ;)

edit: speak of the devil:
    SUNDERCATS wrote: »
    Ah im still 5th,and il have my first eleven playing for the first time in 5 games this sunday!!!

pepper your reign of terror will be shor tlived,its up to me to knock you off your perch,and i think i will. :D

you need to scroll back a page or two......

nice run....

he's changing the entire team.....also just looked and their last few results. he's been unlucky in all but one (but he was 2 nil up before letting in 6). conceded an 89th minute peno tonight to lose, ouch!

he's still 3 points of the playoffs and once the teams settled results will follow.
    Yeah but what you should win half the time you don't the game engine doesn't really make much sense on what goals are scored and I don't think you're necessarily guaranteed to win because of players having a higher number, especially seems to be the case when they have a bit age of as inter seem to be finding out. Just 26 games to go.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Straight red after scoring against Madrid ... sounds about right ... you can not go against the footballing establishment! :P

Sent this before, I'll send it again... ;)

3ox5im.jpg

Yeah but what you should win half the time you don't the game engine doesn't really make much sense on what goals are scored and I don't think you're necessarily guaranteed to win because of players having a higher number, especially seems to be the case when they have a bit of as inter seem to be finding out. Just 26 games to go.

tis random alrite.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against Schalke.
    Internazionale outclassed Schalke and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cassano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Milner was also on the scoresheet for his side.

woo hoo im no longer bottom of the league! :D t

SUNDERCATS wrote: »
    pepper your reign of terror will be short lived,its up to me to knock you off your perch,and i think i will. :D

meme_lol_real_madrid_by_jeanpaul007-d42qf8i.png

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against Schalke.
    Internazionale outclassed Schalke and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cassano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Milner was also on the scoresheet for his side.

woo hoo im no longer bottom of the league! :D t
    Well done us pensioner clubs have to show the young whipper snappers who's boss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 SUNDERCATS

It was a ''meh'' of a match,i didnt have my full team,so you should be grateful for your point. ;) you earned it well done.

• Advertisement

pepper180 wrote: »
    Sent this before, I'll send it again... ;)

3ox5im.jpg

no hater here ... just pointing out the rules of the game ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement