Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    no hater here ... just pointing out the rules of the game ;)

There is 1 rule to this game,

I win! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against Schalke.
    Internazionale outclassed Schalke and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cassano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Milner was also on the scoresheet for his side.

woo hoo im no longer bottom of the league! :D t

****, was hoping your poor form would continue until after our cup match :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looking at the transfer list, there's a lot of NMFs and UNHs. Guessing there's a good few managers going to be "leaving" soon...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 SUNDERCATS

[IMG]Income Season Week: 2013-09-29 Season Ticket Receipts 1,996,505 0 Gate Receipts 8,533,525 1,828,589 TV Revenue 10,231,416 1,705,236 Sponsor 3,263,643 499,545 Merchandise 1,087,882 166,515 Cash Injection 0 0 Transfer Money In 18,954,500 1,340,800 Prize Money 0 0 Other Income 0 0 Total Income 44,067,471 5,540,685 Expenditure Season Week: 2013-09-29 Player Wages 9,153,945 1,523,320 Ground Maintenance 4,351,523 666,060 Transfer Money Out 28,770,000 0 Other Outgoings 0 0 Total Expenditure 42,275,468 2,189,380 Summary Season Week: 2013-09-29 Starting Balance 4,974,094 Season Income 44,067,471 Weekly Income 5,540,685 Season Expenditure 42,275,468 Weekly Expenditure 2,189,380 Current Balance 6,766,097 Weekly Balance 3,351,305[/IMG]

That didnt work...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Looking at the transfer list, there's a lot of NMFs and UNHs. Guessing there's a good few managers going to be "leaving" soon...

msiw78.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

JamboMac wrote: »
    Yeah second place and young up and comers playing well and he sold them brought in higher rated players and its all tits up like Alex Ferguson for David Moyes their are some things new managers can't buy.

Comparing yourself to SAF, cheers, I needed a good laugh :D:D

I don't think the regulars on here will complain too much about that ;)

Some quality players around (ahem... Williams) because of it:D

Some average at best players around (ahem... Williams) because of it:D

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Comparing yourself to SAF, cheers, I needed a good laugh :D:D
    In context smaller club, manager whose getting results leaves new manager can't control the squad simples.

Shame of you tupac. :D

Really tho its up to you GT swoody mac wayne pppp burlap shadow and so on to do a recruitment drive around the threads.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    In context smaller club, manager whose getting results leaves new manager can't control the squad simples.

True if i left sunderland they would be down to D3 in the space of two seasons!!

This is one of the few times where the manager is bigger than the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

swoody wrote: »
    you need to scroll back a page or two......

Ah bugger...Better report him again!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

SUNDERCATS wrote: »
    Shame of you tupac. :D

Really tho its up to you GT swoody mac wayne pppp burlap shadow and so on to do a recruitment drive around the threads.

I brought a fella in ( the previous celtic mgr) and he left without saying goodbye :(, dont think I can handle that sort of rejection again :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against US Palermo.
    Estudiantes outclassed US Palermo and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Hoilett scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Demidov was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Fantastic result away to a Palermo team with several 90s in his team. My highest rated striker, Roux (88) was suspended for the game also.

Nice immediate impact from my new signing Vadim Demidov too!! Hopefully we can build on this now and move away from the relegation zone. My chairman wanted me to get promoted!! :D:D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Ah bugger...Better report him again!!!

He's gone again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Meh, I always feel bad raiding clubs like that and worry it simply makes them less desirable for new players.

I know Williams wouldn't have gone for what he did cause I made a better offer a few weeks back. And whoever takes over Basel won't get as good a player for the cash he just got.

That's not to say I won't target some players if they do become available, but I worry it's very unfair in a way...

Wilberto wrote: »
    Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against US Palermo.
    Estudiantes outclassed US Palermo and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Hoilett scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Demidov was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Fantastic result away to a Palermo team with several 90s in his team. My highest rated striker, Roux (88) was suspended for the game also.

Nice immediate impact from my new signing Vadim Demidov too!! Hopefully we can build on this now and move away from the relegation zone. My chairman wanted me to get promoted!! :D:D :P

Hosting me next in the league man! As long as theres Jaffa cakes at half time we would appreciate it!!!!!

Like tonight I wont be putting out a full team, keeping first teamers back for the cup!

Meh, I always feel bad raiding clubs like that and worry it simply makes them less desirable for new players.

I know Williams wouldn't have gone for what he did cause I made a better offer a few weeks back. And whoever takes over Basel won't get as good a player for the cash he just got.

That's not to say I won't target some players if they do become available, but I worry it's very unfair in a way...

Dont look at it as unfair, for the simple reason because the 7 day rule has lapsed.... there has been plenty of time for a replacement to be found, cant wait forever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

MrMac84 wrote: »
    He's gone again

03-10-2013, 10:20 SUNDERCATS NEVER Ignored Mod Instruction Mr E

Dont look at it as unfair, for the simple reason because the 7 day rule has lapsed.... there has been plenty of time for a replacement to be found, cant wait forever

typical Lazio....

ArPO5JVCMAA2ndf.jpg:large

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    There wont be a sunderland related username left for any of that kind ( :D ) to use when they join boards .... There is always 'SMB' as a username tho :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

He's stupid though he had it grand on his first re reg account if he didn't post in any other forums but he did

There wont be a sunderland related username left for any of that kind ( :D ) to use when they join boards .... There is always 'SMB' as a username tho :p

he'll be back sunday (banned again)
    back thursday (and banned again)
    back sunday and so on...... :D

We'll need to start taking bets on his next username ;)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    He's gone again
    Al Capwned wrote: »
    He's stupid though he had it grand on his first re reg account if he didn't post in any other forums but he did
    We'll need to start taking bets on his next username ;)

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057053726/1/#post86851565

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Newcastle 0-3 West Brom

Genuinely shocked at that, Munster doing a fantastic job building that team, no Neymar and a few unfit players, I was able to take advantage

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Newcastle 0-3 West Brom

Genuinely shocked at that, Munster doing a fantastic job building that team, no Neymar and a few unfit players, I was able to take advantage

i can't believe i didn't beat him now and i couldn't score either. (well, Llorente couldn't hence why he's now benched)

i can't believe i didn't beat him now and i couldn't score either. (well, Llorente couldn't hence why he's now benched)

I can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Dynamo Kyiv hammered Ajax 8 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Quagliarella scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kovačić and Rémy were also amongst the goalscorers.

WOW. what a debut from Quagliarella. 7 games for inter, no goals. debut for Kyiv, 2 goals, 2 assits and MOM :D
    bit of a risk paying 18m going by his current form, but if he's dubut is anything to go by it will be well rewarded.

Recent signing pepe chipped in with 2 goals and 2 assits from 2 games. Another player that could only manage 2 goals and 1 assits from 21 app at hamburg in div 4.

Things are starting to look up for Dynamo Kyiv, except Remy and pepe are both out injured :rolleyes:

8-0, biggest victory yet for me on SM in a competitive fixture

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Just realised I haven't changed my team in weeks :| 8-0 was expected, season is going quite poorly. Gonna see can I get a few in as I seem light even for my 1st 11

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement