Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

pepper180 wrote: »
    Oh deary me... You'll be found out soon enough.. Give it a few mins..

Well he's already shattered his own record ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Well he's already shattered his own record ;)

I could never take to someone with Shamrock Rovers as their username anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Just realised, it only because we're quoting banned people that their voice is still heard as the mods are removing the original posts.

Just a thought....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

It's a complete farce at this stage next he'll be on the X-Factor.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I could never take to someone with Shamrock Rovers as their username anyway.

That your way of expressing your undying love for oul sunderlander? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

That your way of expressing your undying love for oul sunderlander? :D

Well, what can I say only that he livened up a thread that's on a life support machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Well, what can I say only that he livened up a thread that's on a life support machine.

I totally disagree :pac:

I totally disagree :pac:

Shock and awe! :eek:

:D:D:D

Tbf, tupac has put a fair amount of effort in to keep the page numbers churning ... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

He's gone again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

If he was that good he wouldn't still be at Bilbao in fairness, I'd say other teams are laughing at the prospect of United paying €37 million or whatever it is for him to be the saviour in our midfield.
    Who?? EireannBear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Who?? EireannBear?

I don't know what happened there I think I multi posted haha

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Tbf, tupac has put a fair amount of effort in to keep the page numbers churning ... :p

Fair to say we use different methods..... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

This is getting tedious as .... now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

My precious Hamburg still on top of division 3 all be it by goal difference.

Does the game always make the leagues tight or has anyone else seen a team walk away with a league before in a different world?
    Id imagine the game engine keeps leagues tight to build suspense to keep us playing

My precious Hamburg still on top of division 3 all be it by goal difference.

Does the game always make the leagues tight or has anyone else seen a team walk away with a league before in a different world?
    Id imagine the game engine keeps leagues tight to build suspense to keep us playing

I've seen game worlds where teams are 20 points ahead in fully managed divisions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

I've seen game worlds where teams are 20 points ahead in fully managed divisions

Thats a big gap at 20 points our divisions seem to always seem to be very tight which is good keeps everyone interested

Its a shock that people still bid on Isco.

I REALLY don't think he will sell him!

Oh well thats reassuring because I honestly thought all game worlds were like this one!! It gave me the feeling that games were fixed and there is some sort of program that makes everyone stay in a certain point gap.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Its a shock that people still bid on Isco.

I REALLY don't think he will sell him!

If the possibility wasn't there, he'd be marked unavailable. Strikes me that Malaga (correct me if I'm wrong) would accept the right deal, but just hasn't had the right offer yet.

Anyway, down to 12th now, with 4 straight losses in the league. Which is frustrating, cause my form in friendlies ain't bad. Not sure how to change things round here. Tis frustrating. At the start of the season, I was hoping for a top 4 finish, and now I'm slipping towards a relegation battle :(

I'd say I'll focus on the cup, but I'm without Hernandez, Honda and Vertongen now. A few need a rest. I'm opting to play Bale at 70%.

On the upside, Newcastle will be glad to know I'll be having to rest Bale for that game :(

• Advertisement

Beat Barca 3-1 last night! Top of the pile again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Beat Barca 3-1 last night! Top of the pile again.

let him join his boyhood club......

145696f28714c5965b103f8270635835.pngjuventus_vs_cesena.jpg?itok=aL9sXfWI

The offer for Alves JÔ of SS Lazio from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ill be sad to see him go, he's done very well for me but have another deal lined up and need the funds.... thats the only reason he is going for under 10, worth more to me than that but I have a player lined up I really like...

Best of luck with him WBA

3 goals in 22 apps in D3 and now he'll be in D1 against better teams and tougher defenses. although, on the plus side he's joining a bigger and better team now so the goals will flow i believe in WBA's 4-3-3 formation, starting against porto.

swoody wrote: »
    let him join his boyhood club......

145696f28714c5965b103f8270635835.pngjuventus_vs_cesena.jpg?itok=aL9sXfWI

Hes already there bud

Hes already there bud

you cant deny him his dream move......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

you cant deny him his dream move......

He has Juve DNA.

The offer for Alves JÔ of SS Lazio from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

thats the only reason he is going for under 10, worth more to me than that but I have a player lined up I really like...

Would have gave you more! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

looking for an 88 DM,M(C) and an 88 AM(RLC) for around 6M each :o

any help.....

i'm beggin....

plzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

3 goals in 22 apps in D3 and now he'll be in D1 against better teams and tougher defenses. although, on the plus side he's joining a bigger and better team now so the goals will flow i believe in WBA's 4-3-3 formation, starting against porto.

Mmmmh, mind games?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement