Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Seaneh wrote: »
    Exibit A
    Salomon KALOU holds off the challenges and rolls a clever pass to CAPEL.
    CAPEL plays it past a defender and hits a shot at goal.
    Goal GOAL!! - FORSTER can't react in time and the ball ends up in the back of the net.

Exibit B
    Mendes ELIAS crosses the ball towards the penalty spot.
    MATRI tries his luck with a looping header.
    The ball dips over the outstretched hand of FORSTER.
    Goal GOAL!! - It drops into the goal.

Two fantastic, skilfully made goals from open play vs your from a free kick and one from a counter attack.

Admit it, you were lucky to get out of the game with your pride in tact. Your team relies on favouritism form refs and lucky breaks.

Again, my team passed you off the park and you conceeded 11 corners, I conceeded 5!

For your 14 shots only 7 were on target, so either they were nohopers from long range or your players couldn't hit a donkeys arse with a banjo!

66.66666*% of my shots were on target. I had 5 less attempts but only one less on target, so obviously the superior technical ability of my players means they don't just hit the ball into row Z, unlike your band of former footballers.

Look, it's ok, you got lucky and scrapped a draw, you can hold your head up and be proud of the result, it's always nice for the lesser teams to get a point against the big boys, won't happen again though!
    I give up your a lost cause.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

JamboMac wrote: »
    I give up your a lost cause.

No, I'm the future Division 4 Champion.

My teams superiority shall shine through by the end of the season, I'd be surprised if you were still in the top 6 come the half way mark.

And as for your comment about my team relying on Matri, you do realise he's only played 6 league games for me :rolleyes:

My team scores goals from all over the park, we are a modern team, we don't rely on one player to get the goals.
    Don't jealous because your only decently rated forward couldn't score in a brothel with a fist full of €50 notes, just appreciate the greatness that is Sporting Clube de Portugal and be happy that you were lucky enough to share the field with them.

And as for defences being crap, your team has conceded 5 more goals than me this season, I have the second lowest goals against in the league, ouch, that's gotta hurt!

No, I'm the future Division 4 Champion.

My teams superiority shall shine through by the end of the season, I'd be surprised if you were still in the top 6 come the half way mark.

And as for your comment about my team relying on Matri, you do realise he's only played 5 league games for me :rolleyes:

My team scores goals from all over the park, we are a modern team, we don't rely on one player to get the goals.
    Don't jealous because your only decently rated forward couldn't score in a brothel with a fist full of €50 notes, just appreciate the greatness that is Sporting Clube de Portugal and be happy that you were lucky enough to share the field with them.
    Can't fill your stadium why? The public come to see class which is something you don't possess, ,my stadium on the other hand always packed to watch cruyff style football played old enough to have fathered your team and my team rely on no one goals come from all over the park, sometimes better manager can get older players to play a bit longer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Jaysus, I thought I posted a lot of poop in here

Next season you will be in the firing line as my team marches to the Division 3 championship, after you are relegated this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Is anyone else getting the 'Sunderland manager' vibe from Seaneh??..

pepper180 wrote: »
    Are you suggesting he's managing 2 teams?

Hey now, schtall the digger there lad.

I'm just proclaiming my greatness.

Don't make me put you on the list!

If that was the case, wouldn't I be banned as well, seeing as the IP would be the same and that's how the catch re-regs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

chiellini bitch please!

chiellobitchplease1_zps4a5b2f2d.jpg

• Advertisement

If that was the case, wouldn't I be banned as well, seeing as the IP would be the same and that's how the catch re-regs?
    Not really ways of hiding your I.p address by bouncing it around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

no no no.. not managing 2 teams! Just the vibe from him that he is EXACTLY like him! :o

Not really ways of hiding your I.p address by bouncing it around the world.

You think I'd go to that much effort, over the space of a year, to hide an alt account, when I've been on boards for over 12 years, to what end?

There's far fetched and then there's this nonsense.

no no no.. not managing 2 teams! Just the vibe from him that he is EXACTLY like him! :o

You take that back, he's a pretender to the throne.

Srsly though, I'm just being arrogant in the thread for ****s and giggles, makes the game interesting if there's a manager people want to lose.

Sunderbearcatpig was good craic.

takes one, to know one..... ;)

tumblr_mapmsoGZoC1roif5fo1_250.gif

You think I'd go to that much effort, over the space of a year, to hide an alt account, when I've been on boards for over 12 years, to what end?

There's far fetched and then there's this nonsense.
    It's not difficult it's the software you use to watch bbc I player. Since every time he was banned he'd come back straight away I wouldn't believe it would be that far fetched.

It's not difficult it's the software you use to watch bbc I player. Since every time he was banned he'd come back straight away I wouldn't believe it would be that far fetched.

Er, obviously, the reason he is being detected so quickly is because he's NOT hiding his IP... Everytime he re-regs his IP is a red flag to admins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Christ I hope I'm not relegated :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jambo, seaneh both managing Glasgow giants right?!?

I love when the real life rivalry spills into boards-SM manager fueds :)

Er, obviously, the reason he is being detected so quickly is because he's NOT hiding his IP... Everytime he re-regs his IP is a red flag to admins.

even Bin Laden managed to play hide and seek for 10 years on the internet, he cant do it for 15 minutes. :pac:

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

seaneh's sporting i believe...... 1983 still hurts i think.

I'm managing sporting...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Al Capwned wrote: »
    You can have your friendly victory Estudiantes!
    The three points for tonights league game keep me in second spot.

Also, they're packing them in - supporters must be sitting on the roof, I've a capacity of 19,320, and an average attendance of 22,520.
    Crazy dutch bastards!
    http://www.dundalkfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/186024.jpg

Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Estudiantes defeat to AZ.
    Estudiantes slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to AZ in their Division 3 fixture.

That was extremely tough to take. Had you scored during your early dominance of the match I would have accepted with ease. But after that I felt it could have went either way, and only for my keeper to throw the ball into our goal* I could have nicked a nice away point.

*May be a bit of an exaggeration, bit it was a howler none-the-less!

Wilberto wrote: »
    *May be a bit of an exaggeration, bit it was a howler none-the-less!

sumit like this....

763082001.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I'm managing sporting...

Oh well, .... There's some sort of fued brewing anywayz :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Yawn!!!!!

** breaks out deck chair **

No feuds, just a great manager of a great club dealing with the jealousy of talentless hacks at crap clubs.

Haters gonna hate.

#JoseSeaninho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,271 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Nice to see Salah getting a well deserved rise, pity it is only by 1.

Lost last night with the young lads as the computer had played the full strength team in the cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Era the oul thread is gone all quiet again....

Must.... resist.... ahhhh!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How does that username even get by creation filters :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement