Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Cisse got his first league goal for me tonight, finally starting to pay back the fee, samaras nipped in for one or two as well and of course a win on top of that v a good spurs side so happy days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    There was always a top10 in the game,i I did a full list a few times .... Just havent had the time

How did u compile the the previous lists? Where did u get the info??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

How did u compile the the previous lists? Where did u get the info??

lazy fcuker here you go..... :pac:

40b78aacce81097041ee467385356fc8.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Another point for FCP :D

Mr Freeze earned a draw with FC Porto against Arsenal.
    The match ended 4 - 4 between FC Porto and Arsenal in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Higuaín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Giggs and Džeko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Higuain with his first competitive goal for FCP! :D

Edit:
    After checking the stats ... I had more shots on target than he had shots :(

Really need to upgrade my goalie ... Arsenal only had 4 on target

About time I started converting my chances! Just had a look at some stats.
    Last 3 league games: shots 42, on target 21, goals 9.

The 5 league games before that: shots 74, on target 38, goals 1!

Serious turnaround!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Putting serious thought into going for that Donetsk job this evening. I've grown to love my Panathinaikos team and I'm very happy with one defeat in 25 games in charge but the squad is tiny and getting on a bit and I picked up a couple of injuries last night.

Someone else might get Donetsk ahead of me anyway but I am tempted to give them a go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Putting serious thought into going for that Donetsk job this evening. I've grown to love my Panathinaikos team and I'm very happy with one defeat in 25 games in charge but the squad is tiny and getting on a bit and I picked up a couple of injuries last night.

Someone else might get Donetsk ahead of me anyway but I am tempted to give them a go.
    If your not in you can't win

Give it a go man!

**** it let's do it. Think it's Panathinaikos vs Shaktar Donetsk in the Cup next Tuesday so either way that'll be tasty now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

**** it let's do it. Think it's Panathinaikos vs Shaktar Donetsk in the Cup next Tuesday so either way that'll be tasty now.

Your the only applicant at present!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

If your able to put a run like that togheter with a limited squad ... Go for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

After losing to Porto, West Brom rallied to crush Bayern Munich 4-1. Easing my relegation worries for a bit

If your able to put a run like that togheter with a limited squad ... Go for it!

Yup, look at it as a reward dude, thats what happens in RL, managers move on to bigger clubs all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

IvySlayer wrote: »
    After losing to Porto, West Brom rallied to crush Bayern Munich 4-1. Easing my relegation worries for a bit

after Bayern had a man sent off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

batistuta9 wrote: »

I think it still counts :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Don't let your players dive in 2 footed anymore :mad:

I think it still counts :D

unfortunately
    IvySlayer wrote: »
    Don't let your players dive in 2 footed anymore :mad:

did one of yours get injured?

the D4 ranking as of today.

if any of them are thinking of jumping ship to Olympiacos or Shakhtar in D2 and want to know their chances against each other.....

Team Ranking Points
    Espanyol 12 129
    AJ Auxerre 19 118
    Genoa 23 112
    Marseille 28 108
    Galatasaray 35 103
    Málaga 38 98
    Anderlecht 47 85
    Palmeiras 50 78
    Flamengo 54 75
    Boca 55 70
    Celtic 56 69
    Rangers 57 69
    Chivas 59 64
    Panathinaikos 62 59
    Sporting 67 50
    CSKA Moskva 74 25

did one of yours get injured?

MARTÍNEZ goes in on ADEBAYOR with two feet in the air.
    9454f849f64b4d957d00f476efa15ccc.png Red Card - The referee immediately shows MARTÍNEZ the red card.

seen a replay (sky blue is WBA's new kit btw ;))

BmQV5.gif

think he won the ball but there was intent.

oh, it actually said he went in two footed.
    i was too disgusted to be reading the minute by minute :pac:

oh, it actually said he went in two footed.
    i was too disgusted to be reading the minute by minute :pac:

Was a grand tackle, got the ball all day long!

• Advertisement

Do many people follow the actual match? I just hit refresh on the results page like a mad thing around 8.15 and wait for the scores

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Do many people follow the actual match? I just hit refresh on the results page like a mad thing around 8.15 and wait for the scores

Can you actually follow the match LIVE?

hmmm, might give it a go on Thursday if you can.

trudub83 wrote: »
    Can you actually follow the match LIVE?

hmmm, might give it a go on Thursday if you can.

I haven't a clue :D just sounded like you could, maybe not

Yup, look at it as a reward dude, thats what happens in RL, managers move on to bigger clubs all the time

I know but I always remember how crushed a 14 year old me was when Barry Fry walked out on Southend to take over Birmingham City when we were second in what is now the Championship. I'd hate for the Panathinaikos fans to turn on me like that.... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Confirm something for me lads, if you're buying a player does how many players you have in that position affect how much you can pay? And if you sell 1 or 2 you'll be able to pay more?

I know but I always remember how crushed a 14 year old me was when Barry Fry walked out on Southend to take over Birmingham City when we were second in what is now the Championship. I'd hate for the Panathinaikos fans to turn on me like that.... :o

Jesus man, when you put it like that I feel for ya! Tough decision ahead so!!!!!

About watching the matches... dont think you can do 'live' but there is a play button that will run you through the match commentary, much the same as the good old 'championship manager' games! Wow they were another time sapper!!!!

Jesus man, when you put it like that I feel for ya! Tough decision ahead so!!!!!

you should apply too.

its the only way you'll ever get out of D3.

5gbwScc.gif

you've dropped 3 places to 32nd in the rankings btw. :pac:

swoody wrote: »
    you should apply too.

its the only way you'll ever get out of D3.

5gbwScc.gif

you've dropped 3 places to 32nd in the rankings btw. :pac:

Patients my friend...... patients......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Quick question should there be rule that you have spend a certain amount of time at a club rather than people becoming club hoppers?

• Advertisement

Its hard to be a club hopper because your ranking is reset when you take a new club afaik

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement