Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Accepted :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Can I just point out that I'm running at 2.67 points per game - so comfortably above everyone in the top ten.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The offer for Tendayi DARIKWA of Chesterfield from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Chesterfield will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dortmund - 280k
    Roma - 281k
    Spurs - 866k

:pac:

Sorry lads, if there's a potential Man United player on the database, I'm not going to go cheap on him :P Amazing how few people were after him though ;)

Anyway, cup tonight. In the league, I know I won't win it and I know I won't get relegated, so would rather focus on the cup. Mix of full and reserves for me :)
    I was first in on him!! You'll never get another team off me shadow!!!!!!

Muhahahahaha

Cause my approaches for Blaz and Lew worked so well :pac:

Free Clubs lads so spread the word please

Division 2 Olympiacos 58.1M Too Spend 34 players. Squad Value 127.6M Top playersK.MITROGLOU L.SALINO A.PAPADOPOULOS
    Division 4 Bordeaux 27.2M Too Spend .32 players. Squad Value 128.2M Top Players C.CARRASSO J.PLASIL L.SANÉ
    Division 4 FC Basel 67.9M too spend 24Players Squad Value 79.6M .Top PLayers A.AL HABSI M.STRELLER F.FREI
    Division 4 Sporting de Braga 7.9M too spend. 45 players Squad Value 139.4M. Top Players M.CUSTÓDIO H.POSTIGA P.BETO
    Division 4 Standard Liège 4.4M Too spend.43 players. Squad Value 168.8M .Top Players F.BALMONT M.CASSANI F.ZUCULINI
    Division 4 Panathinaikos . ?? Too spend 29 Players Squad Value 124.9M Top Players D.LÓPEZ A.CERCI W.GARGANO

• Advertisement

Panathinaikos are second in D4. Hope they go to someone decent :o

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Panathinaikos are second in D4. Hope they go to someone decent :o

What's their budget... Surley attractive too lower down teams!

Only 3.5m. Two Cup games in the next week though should put that up a fair bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

My next game is a friendly against Celtic.

Last time I played them my brother-in-law was managing them and i got a hiding to the tune of 3-1*. Lets see what the current manager and his players can bring to the table

*he refused to play a friendly against me after that game, keeping his 100% record. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Last time I played them my Brother in law was managing the and i got a hiding to the tune of 3-1*. Lets see what the current manager and his players can bring to the table

*he refused to play a friendly against me after that game, keeping his 100% record. :rolleyes:

you'll be grand, jambo is crap.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Last time I played them my brother-in-law was managing them and i got a hiding to the tune of 3-1*. Lets see what the current manager and his players can bring to the table

Ah we'll see what happens bigger game the next day against rangers, should be fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

My kids lost on penos to a Bayern second team that would walk D2. Happy enough with the performance, had more possession and a lot more shots on target.

WELL SO MUCH FOR FOCUSING ON THE SHIELD!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

How do you know what leagues are being reviewed for rating increases?

Some of my players are well overdue increases.

Can someone tell me the Panathinaikos vs Schalke score please?

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

2-1

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Free Clubs lads so spread the word please

Division 2 Olympiacos 58.1M Too Spend 34 players. Squad Value 127.6M Top playersK.MITROGLOU L.SALINO A.PAPADOPOULOS
    Division 4 Bordeaux 27.2M Too Spend .32 players. Squad Value 128.2M Top Players C.CARRASSO J.PLASIL L.SANÉ
    Division 4 FC Basel 67.9M too spend 24Players Squad Value 79.6M .Top PLayers A.AL HABSI M.STRELLER F.FREI
    Division 4 Sporting de Braga 7.9M too spend. 45 players Squad Value 139.4M. Top Players M.CUSTÓDIO H.POSTIGA P.BETO
    Division 4 Standard Liège 4.4M Too spend.43 players. Squad Value 168.8M .Top Players F.BALMONT M.CASSANI F.ZUCULINI
    Division 4 Panathinaikos . ?? Too spend 29 Players Squad Value 124.9M Top Players D.LÓPEZ A.CERCI W.GARGANO

Standard Liege look like a tidy proposition for some one ...

To Schalke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

To Schalke?

Nope:(

I'm proud of my lads. They dedicated the match to me apparently.

• Advertisement

Gimmie 5 mins ;-)

Never done my team against Juve in the cup and lost 2-0 and had 2 sent off...now all my first team are fla'd & 2 suspensions for my next league game...... V Juve!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Same as forgot to play my youth players so all my first team are wanked for te two league games and tevez and sinclair both pick up minor injuries

I thought someone said Shaktar had loads of cash.

They don't :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

woohoo another scalp for me! but am fecked for next league game!
    Tommy Cahir steered AJ Auxerre to victory against Arsenal.
    AJ Auxerre beat Arsenal 5 - 3 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Makiadi was on the scoresheet for his side.

I thought someone said Shaktar had loads of cash.

They don't :(

So how's the grass colour over there ;)

So how's the grass colour over there ;)

Massively regretting it already.

I loved that team I built.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

No takey backsies

The one regret I have is .... that I didnt pick Club Brugge(the team I grew up supporting growing up in Belgium) as my team at the start :( when it became apparent that my Premier League team (Newcastle) were taken by the time it came to me to pick ... but now, cant envisage leaving FCP for any team! :D

• Advertisement

I'll fall for my new Club soon enough. And if not then the massive pay cheque will do the job,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement