Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Huh??

did some detective work and he's the ex-bordeaux manager, obviously he doesn't realize you get sacked if you dont log in within 30 days of your last visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    I just got dropped from this league so new one is welcome

#Noob , You got kicked! You were inactive :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    did some detective work and he's the ex-bordeaux manager, obviously he doesn't realize you get sacked if you dont log in within 30 days of your last visit.

Probably goin to start another 6-7 page argument but....

Lots going on about recruiting new managers, anyone will do and all that. Just my 2 cents but id prefer to see teams unmanaged (protected or not from transfers) rather than managers that dont have interest...

Just wanted to see where people stood on this one....

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

I warned the moderator I was going to be busy.......didnt make a difference tho thought woulda been bit more helpful is all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I warned the moderator I was going to be busy.......didnt make a difference tho thought woulda been bit more helpful is all

Jump back in, take a team and rise up the tables

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mac has no power to remove you or to protect you if you aren't online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

If you don't log in often enough you get sacked by Soccer Manager. Ain't nothing nobody can do about that except change the default log in days during Turn1. 30 days is the max the game allows you.

I think the Rangers mgr was present at my friendly with celtic ...

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Rangers.
    FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Rangers in their Friendly fixture.
    Giggs was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Bayern Munich.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes and Bayern Munich in their Friendly fixture.
    Hoilett scored the only goal for Estudiantes and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Good performance from my comparatively low rated players. Lahm had a shot two minutes from time that, had it been successful, would have left me absolutely devastated.

Guys,

I finally got GOLD membership ....

so now I have some questions

When my assistent used to take my team (in any competitions that as a NON-GOLD member I wasnt allowed to pick my team in) my squad didnt drop in fitness levels etc, will this still be the case now I'll be managing them for all games?

Do you have to be offered a national job or can you go looking for one? I got plenty offered when I wasnt GOLD and had to turn them all down

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys,

When my assistent used to take my team (in any competitions that as a NON-GOLD member I wasnt allowed to pick my team in) my squad didnt drop in fitness levels etc, will this still be the case now I'll be managing them for all games?

Do you have to be offered a national job or can you go looking for one? I got plenty offered when I wasnt GOLD and had to turn them all down

Thanks

I have no idea about the SMFA competitions as I'm not in them, but as for the international jobs, you take an available one any time you want. Just click on the gameworld button (the "Earth" one) and then select "International List" to show a list of all the international teams.

Guys,

Thanks

if your in any SMFA competition your condidtion wont drop but in the others it will.

you can apply for a country by going to the International List or just click on the link and pick one

http://www.soccermanager.com/clublist.php?alist=1

Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against AJ Auxerre.
    Juventus outclassed AJ Auxerre and beat them 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Buffon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Vucinic was on the scoresheet for his side.

Mirko.jpg

swoody wrote: »

Very cheeky (no mun intended) out of him in fairness. Knowing that he'll get a yellow if he takes off his jersey so he does that instead. Assuming that taking off your shorts isn't a bookable offence also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

what you think of jesus navas' future lads thinking of buying him off the spurs manager but its gonna cost me arbeloa+goretzka+14m
    just want opinions im just worried hell fade at city drop down to 91/90 and id be after losing my best defender and young prospect.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

what you think of jesus navas' future lads thinking of buying him off the spurs manager but its gonna cost me arbeloa+goretzka+14m
    just want opinions im just worried hell fade at city drop down to 91/90 and id be after losing my best defender and young prospect.

He won't fade, he is just getting started. ;) He wont drop!

I reckon go for it :)

FCP are taking on Sunderland on 'over-achievers Sunday'**

** no point calling it super sunday, we simply arent super enought teams :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Its time old man inter to put their walking sticks away and start winning! I can feel a good result tonite is coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm going too start a world soon and it'll be only English championship teams or lower in it and no one will be able too pick anything, itll be a lottery what teams people get aswell as starting divisons. Ill use a random number generater too assaign teams divisons etc... Itll be the opposite of the boards world!
    I'm going too call it The Boards.ie Local League as in my opinion too generate revenue and Win things on a regular basis you will have too be a master wheeler dealer. The likes of Reus Ronaldo Bale Isco Neymar Messi Rooney RVP OźIl and basically every player who plays for a top 30 ranked country will be available BUT itll be upto managers too buy/sell senseably too be able too "afford" star players too assemble a team too climb the divisions and win leagues & cups! Interest will be huge in this world I belive as there will be no shortage of players for every team so part exchange deals and things will be important. I welcome all suggestions from all players if any one has any ideas or suggestions drop me a pm and I'll be setting this up in a few weeks after PPPP launchs his world. Please keep in mind free managers can only manage 2 teams on soccermanager unless you buy gold membership. So for now back on topic I just wanted people too know and ill start a thread in due course.

I'm going too start a world soon and it'll be only English championship teams or lower in it and no one will be able too pick anything, itll be a lottery what teams people get aswell as starting divisons. Ill use a random number generater too assaign teams divisons etc... Itll be the opposite of the boards world!
    I'm going too call it The Boards.ie Local League as in my opinion too generate revenue and Win things on a regular basis you will have too be a master wheeler dealer. The likes of Reus Ronaldo Bale Isco Neymar Messi Rooney RVP OźIl and basically every player who plays for a top 30 ranked country will be available BUT itll be upto managers too buy/sell senseably too be able too "afford" star players too assemble a team too climb the divisions and win leagues & cups! Interest will be huge in this world I belive as there will be no shortage of players for every team so part exchange deals and things will be important. I welcome all suggestions from all players if any one has any ideas or suggestions drop me a pm and I'll be setting this up in a few weeks after PPPP launchs his world. Please keep in mind free managers can only manage 2 teams on soccermanager unless you buy gold membership. So for now back on topic I just wanted people too know and ill start a thread in due course.

unless you are being sarcastic .... :confused: ...I'm interested, now I'm a GOLD member, I need to fill those 12slots :D

• Advertisement

I'm going too start a world soon and it'll be only English championship teams or lower in it..........etc.

This is what PPPP should have done IMO although I've mentioned it before in my earlier well presented but effectively ignored three paragraph post.

TBH, I'd nearly prefer a more national league anyway instead of one featuring all the top teams from around the world as it would just seem that little bit more realistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Wilberto wrote: »
    This is what PPPP should have done IMO although I've mentioned it before in my earlier well presented but effectively ignored three paragraph post.

TBH, I'd nearly prefer a more national league anyway instead of one featuring all the top teams from around the world as it would just seem that little bit more realistic.

It's also what I said I belived we needed when he initially Pm'd me about a new world.. We might even include your precious Southend Ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I won't have time to join any other leagues so it'll be just this and the other one.

Need a win tonight

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right lads, looking for a midfielder who can play either centrally or on the wings. 90 or over preferably :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 lyonLIONS

FCP are taking on Sunderland on 'over-achievers Sunday'**

** no point calling it super sunday, we simply arent super enought teams :p

Oh its on GT!! i have made a couple of changes for tonight's ''Super sunday'' fixture,And i predict a heavy defeat for you.

Cercle brugge 4-0 club brugge!!!

I'll give this a crack but not sure if I could toally commit to it man, only reason being im doing the exact same with Derby in another gameworld!!!

Neymar said he likes Derby, who knew!!!

Away to Anzhi tonight, tough oue but ive have a full team so I'm going for the win thst will get me back in the mix!

Big game in D3!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Wilberto wrote: »

Just because I didn't use your idea doesn't mean you where ignored. As Mac said he suggested it too. Your suggestions were taken on board but ultimately I decided to let people pick the teams they wanted to pick

Just because I didn't use your idea doesn't mean you where ignored. As Mac said he suggested it too. Your suggestions were taken on board but ultimately I decided to let people pick the teams they wanted to pick

Not that I particularly want to open up this argument again but there is a difference between actually using my suggestions, or just opening them up for debate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I'll give this a crack but not sure if I could toally commit to it man, only reason being im doing the exact same with Derby in another gameworld!!!

Neymar said he likes Derby, who knew!!!

I worked in Pride Park a few times back in the day. The modern stadium did not fully take away from the industrial dehumanized zone effect of the setting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement