Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Who remembered to watch the Bundesliga highlights on ITV4???

If you have players in the German league, worth a watch!

On now!!

Think I may have asked before but is there any channel thay does a Seria A weekly round up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Think I may have asked before but is there any channel thay does a Seria A weekly round up?

Espn I think. I know channel 4 used too but not sure any more.. It used have the jingle "goalazio" playing 10 times a show ha ha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 lyonLIONS

GOOOOOOOOOOAL LAZIO...IO..IO...IO....IO!!!

Here ya go mac. ;)

People can say what they want about the italian league,but they had Parma,lazio,roma,ac,inter,juve,fiorentina and udinese so many of their clubs are etched in to our heads as giants even if thats not the case anymore. :(

lyonLIONS wrote: »
    People can say what they want about the italian league,but they had Parma,lazio,roma,ac,inter,juve,fiorentina and udinese so many of their clubs are etched in to our heads as giants even if thats not the case anymore. :(

Yeah I hope thay the italian league gets back to the heights it was ar before, I used to love watching the gazzetta every weekend! Yeah, goaaaaallazio is one that sticks in the head for sure!!

Anywhere on the net to get the highlights no? Dont have ESPN.

dang!!!

• Advertisement

Yeah I hope thay the italian league gets back to the heights it was ar before, I used to love watching the gazzetta every weekend! Yeah, goaaaaallazio is one that sticks in the head for sure!!

Anywhere on the net to get the highlights no? Dont have ESPN.

dang!!!

Hang on il pm you the best website in the world!!!! just get the free adblocker off the google play store.

Hang on il pm you the best website in the world!!!! just get the free adblocker off the google play store.

Cheers man, whats the name of the ad blocker??

Cheers man, whats the name of the ad blocker??

ADBLOCK,its free and doesnt effect your browser speed if anything it speeds it up. ;)

Speaking of serie A, rossi scored a hattrick against juve last weekend thats 8 goals in 8 games....i see a big ratings rise coming for him this season!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

it's not goal lazio

Golaço![edit]
    The show became well known in popular culture for a shout of Golaço!, Portuguese for "fantastic goal", featured at the start and at the end of each show. The sound clip is of Italian television football commentator José Altafini, a Brazilian who played in Serie A for AC Milan, Napoli and Juventus.[25]
    "Golaço!" was commonly misinterpreted as "Goal Lazio!" and transcribed as "Golaccio!" in the show's titles.[25] However, James Richardson later added, "I heard Steve De Berry [Steve DuBerry] who'd produced the music for the show say he'd wanted it to sound like 'go Lazio' because of Paul Gascoigne presenting it and so had added a twist to the soundbite."[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Italia#Gola.C3.A7o.21

BT sport has and setanta might

they're on the package anyway though

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Setanta Ireland show them a few times w week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

it's Golaccio not Goallazio...... ;) :rolleyes:

yip, Shítanta show nearly every league but you need to buy the package to get bt sport 1&2 and espn as well as shítanta 1. €15 yoyos a month i believe with the first 2 months free.

tupac, adblock isnt available through the play store for androids, you have to download it on your phone. make sure you have allowed other devices to be download otherwise google will block it.

CSKA Moscow free... Few 90s at them too any takers?

swoody wrote: »

yip, Shítanta show nearly every league but you need to buy the package to get bt sport 1&2 and espn as well as shítanta 1. €15 yoyos a month i believe with the first 2 months free.

that's on UPC

otherwise it's €20, you get BT 1, 2 & ESPN in HD though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Round 4 of the league cup tonight, Dynamo Kyiv take on spainish giants Real Madrid at the bernabeu.

Most of my main players are cup tied or fatigued, and with injuries to both my midfielders, i don't think I'll have much of a chance against what ever team Mr Pepper fields tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »

how is that team doing so shít....... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Players not fully recovered, fatigue ect would be my guess.

Manager not logging in for a month I'd say is the prob bud... Nice job for a manager who wants a fresh challenge

it's Golaccio not Goallazio...... ;) :rolleyes:

tupac, adblock isnt available through the play store for androids, you have to download it on your phone. make sure you have allowed other devices to be download otherwise google will block it.

Way to ruin my childhood lads, sound!!! For me its goal lazio any which way!!!

Ah, I couldnt find adblock that explains why! Cheers man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ah, I couldnt find adblock that explains why! Cheers man

That's what I always thought it was too!!

GOOOOOOOAALLLAAZZIIOOOOOO!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Not enough old players for me! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Or we could be American and say..

'WOW awesome score man dude homie'... :cool:

That's what I always thought it was too!!

it's not or never was goal lazio &

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Back at Panathinaikos tonight. Hope I get a good reception....

tonic wine wrote: »
    Round 4 of the league cup tonight, Dynamo Kyiv take on spainish giants Real Madrid at the bernabeu.

Most of my main players are cup tied or fatigued, and with injuries to both my midfielders, i don't think I'll have much of a chance against what ever team Mr Pepper fields tonight.

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against Dynamo Kyiv.
    Real Madrid beat Dynamo Kyiv 2 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 4 fixture.

Ohh yes!

My childer defeated hanovers full team 1-0.

Real madrid loan pekhart scored.
    Spurs loan pilkington missed a peno!

Finally something to celebrate. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Back at Panathinaikos tonight. Hope I get a good reception....

Soundly beaten. Please Christ someone take that team before they get carved up. They're too ****ing good and will stroll D4 if taken soon.

My childer defeated hanovers full team 1-0.

Real madrid loan pekhart scored.
    Spurs loan pilkington missed a peno!

Finally something to celebrate. :D

I'm recalling my loans from you.

pepper180 wrote: »
    I'm recalling my loans from you.

Lucky i resigned gayle then. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Haven't been on here to post for months.

Just wanted to leave this here though.......

277238.png

Nothing but Green.....(and blue).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement