Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Soundly beaten. Please Christ someone take that team before they get carved up. They're too ****ing good and will stroll D4 if taken soon.

No they won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Seaneh wrote: »
    No they won't.

your right, Malaga have it in the bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    your right, Malaga have it in the bag.

Ain't that the truth :D

SS Lazio slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Liverpool in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 4 fixture.
    Eikrem was on the scoresheet for his side.

Pretty much wrote off the cup, did well enough but was falling to far behind in the league to really push, so sent out the reserves, didn't get hammered so happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

nua domhan wrote: »
    Haven't been on here to post for months.

Just wanted to leave this here though.......

277238.png

Nothing but Green.....(and blue).

Thats some going!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Nothing but Green.....(and blue).[/quote]

Mine on the otherhand has lots of red :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Is there a soccermanager itunes app lads?

Is there a soccermanager itunes app lads?

Not yet the feckers! BUT the mobile site has been upgraded drastically recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Not yet the feckers! BUT the mobile site has been upgraded drastically recently

and lost the icon for PM's + cant copy/past the initial short match report anymore either .... like do they not know we're on boards!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Jaysus Shaktar went way over the odds for Lopez :D two bids of around 9m for him, Shaktar come in at over 17m! :D ah well, quality keeper at least

• Advertisement

that's a good price considering he'll probably be 91/92 by the end of the season if he stays injury free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Anyone looking for a friendly tonight?
    Send a request to dynamo Kyiv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

swoody wrote: »
    that's a good price considering he'll probably be 91/92 by the end of the season if he stays injury free.

It was more so that he paid an extra 9m, double what was the next highest offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Jaysus Shaktar went way over the odds for Lopez :D two bids of around 9m for him, Shaktar come in at over 17m! :D ah well, quality keeper at least

Yeah annoying thing is that I went in for 10m initially but he got a clean sheet against me last night and I figured the other two bids would be higher than they were.

I'll make half of it back selling my 89 keeper and at least it gives Panathinaikos some cash. Plus what they make selling Cerci. Shame no one had taken over them because i would have given a great cash plus players deal for the pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Almost halfway through the season, finding it tough in D1 but hope to hang in there and add strong for next season. Hows everyone else gettin on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

nua domhan wrote: »
    Haven't been on here to post for months.

Just wanted to leave this here though.......

Nothing but Green.....(and blue).

Well done, our meeting tomorrow will hopefully be entertaining. I've been on a green streak recently too. (Palmeiras)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Put a bid in for a Panathinaikos player but only because bids were already in. They're gonna be stripped.

We could all pull out. Give more time to get a new manager?

This is breaking my heart to see them gutted :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

unmanaged club have a bid in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Beefy78 wrote: »
    We could all pull out. Give more time to get a new manager?

This is breaking my heart to see them gutted :-(
    You signed the keeper and I think you'll be waiting a while for anybody to join.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    You signed the keeper and I think you'll be waiting a while for anybody to join.

I've not signed the keeper and would happily withdraw my offer. But yeah I think we'd only be in the same position in a week's time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

One for Hig and one for Dzeko :)

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against AZ.
    FC Porto beat AZ 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.
    Higuaín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Džeko and Yanga-mbiwa were also amongst the goalscorers.

Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against fierce rivals Genoa CFC in the DErby Della Ilcapiasso.
    Juventus beat Genoa CFC 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Marchisio scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pogba was also on the scoresheet for his side.

?m=02&d=20120317&t=2&i=583805193&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=460&pl=300&r=2012-03-17T231200Z_1_CBRE82G1SG300_RTROPTP_0_SOCCER-ITALY

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Happy with that result. Possession was 50-50, 16 attempts to his 22, both had 10 on target, 6 corners each, 2 corners to his 1. Sounds like an exciting back and forth game. New formation tonight and happy with the results, Might have to consider changing for tomorrow to counter Malaga's midfield.
    Seaneh steered Sporting CP to victory against Dortmund.

Sporting CP beat Dortmund 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Ochoa had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kalou and Martin were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

tonic wine wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a friendly tonight?
    Send a request to dynamo Kyiv.

Christ rangers, I asked for a friendly, poor Remy has a deep gash in his leg after that reckless tackle with the studs showing from your player.

So........ eh........

Who's everyone playing tonight???

Home to Sevilla

Not sure.. Gotta go home n log on n see before I go training... I'm on a dire run tho so should be handy 3 points too whoever I am playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭gerp99

So........ eh........

Who's everyone playing tonight???

Home to Sevilla

Home to Club America! hopefully I can keep the pressure up and not let u pass em :P

gerp99 wrote: »
    Home to Club America! hopefully I can keep the pressure up and not let u pass em :P

Ohhhhhh fight after schools the only way too sort this one

• Advertisement

oh tupac, did you get adblock working on your phone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement