Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,272 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Seaneh wrote: »
    Ah Jaysus lads, talk about a convincing win!

No contest!

Fair play, it is going well in Lisbon!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Nice and tight in div4.

James Mcconville steered Celtic to victory against Standard Liège.
    Celtic beat Standard Liège 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Cahill had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Dzsudzsák was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

T K earned a draw with Palmeiras against RCD Espanyol.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Palmeiras and RCD Espanyol in their Division 4 fixture.

A boring nil all leaves me in 4th place in Division 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Another defeat for Genoa, just not happening since I made my return!

Stick at it man, you know yourself you can do it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Everton 0-5 West Brom

Good win, hopefully this form continues

F**k this game!! :mad::mad:

I drew away to Barcelona last week and with the same team and tactics I get beat 5-0 at home to West Brom the next game.

Rock bottom of Division 1.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Los Angeles Galaxy.
    Estudiantes dominated much of the play against Los Angeles Galaxy but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 3 fixture.
    Demidov was on the scoresheet for his side.

No other words to describe it other than "Two points dropped". Looks like Nolan Roux is heading back into his goal drought again. Let's just hope that he doesn't drag Hoilett down with him!

Nice to see Vadim Demidov score yet another goal. 3 in 6 for him now. Not bat for a defensive midfielder bought in on a "free" transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

unkymo wrote: »
    F**k this game!! :mad::mad:

I drew away to Barcelona last week and with the same team and tactics I get beat 5-0 at home to West Brom the next game.

Rock bottom of Division 1.

your gunna have to do something as your starting to be cut adrift. you need to get on a run of wins before the others do otherwise you wont be able to catch 17th.

maybe a more attacking formation or something as simple as giving other/young players a shot in the 1st team might work....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

swoody wrote: »
    your gunna have to do something as your starting to be cut adrift. you need to get on a run of wins before the others do otherwise you wont be able to catch 17th.

maybe a more attacking formation or something as simple as giving other/young players a shot in the 1st team might work....

You'd think the man who only conceded 8 goals would offer him some defensive advice/help :Pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3-0 loss to AC Milan last night. Thought I was turning things around :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

2-2 with with Bayer Lev. Very disappointed too be fair! juve top of the pile!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Just realise that the FC Basal manager has jumped ship already.

Very disappointed with that as I had just sold him Tabanou for less than I could have got elsewhere, because I wanted to see him do well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Very disappointed with that as I had just sold him Tabanou for less than I could have got elsewhere, because I wanted to see him do well.

That's a pain in the arse

Shouldn't be allowed just jump ship to another after only joining and managing them for all of 10 minutes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

JamboMac wrote: »
    Shouldn't be allowed just jump ship to another after only joining and managing them for all of 10 minutes.

In fairness, I can't complain about that, I left Panathinaikos after like 4 games to take Sporting.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Giorgian DE ARRASCAETA got a +2 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

pepper180 wrote: »
    Giorgian DE ARRASCAETA got a +2 :)

He originally got that two weeks ago but it's the third time that it's shown up as a new change

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

He originally got that two weeks ago but it's the third time that it's shown up as a new change

Oh.. shows how much I don't care about my little kids :pac:

Hes quit our world too play in PPPP's world as he doesnt have time too take Basel's work load on.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hes quit our world too play in PPPP's world as he doesnt have time too take Basel's work load on.

once a quitter, always a quitter......he wont last long there!

Who does he manage coz you where supposed to have a team in this league first and hole elite league was princess criteria and it's not like things go as slow as the real world, he wouldn't get promotion but would have been able to build for next season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

he started in PPPPs world, then took basel here and decided he didnt like switzerland no?

Who does he manage coz you where supposed to have a team in this league first and hole elite league was princess criteria and it's not like things go as slow as the real world, he wouldn't get promotion but would have been able to build for next season.

managed basel leaves here and spuds there........

that wasnt set a s a rule, PPPP's league was a boards league just like macs, open to all boardies

managed basel leaves here and spuds there........

did he quit spuds too?

Im not sure.

Any ways lad's theres a cool feature coming soon where i can "Connect Game World's" say swoody's Juve side from The Boards.ie World & another team he controll's in a different world can enter either a league or cup comp. I'll be setting this up once the feature is fully active
    Gold Managers can create a "Connect Game World" where clubs from different Game Worlds can compete
    The competition will last for a season and be either a cup or league
    All managers can enter one or more clubs from any Game World
    Let other managers or friends enter their clubs from any Game World
    The same clubs/players can play against each other in a match
    The SMFA will also create large open competitions with 1000s of clubs competing for the SMFA Connect Game World Cup

Sounds like it'll be "The Best OF The Best"

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    did he quit spuds too?

no....not yet anyway but he hasn't spent a penny.

Im not sure.

Any ways lad's theres a cool feature coming soon where i can "Connect Game World's" say swoody's Juve side from The Boards.ie World & another team he controll's in a different world can enter either a league or cup comp. I'll be setting this up once the feature is fully active

Sounds like it'll be "The Best OF The Best"

no contest! Juve always win. ask the SMFA i've payed them well for this season :pac:

[IMG][/img]inter_gw_screen.jpg

Heres the sample picture!

how you only spotting this now.......? i've known about it since they revamped the website months ago.

• Advertisement

how you only spotting this now.......? i've known about it since they revamped the website months ago.

I seen it months ago but its still not "Live" i got an alert while ago telling me it'll be live soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement