Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I think I won Ravel Morrison....

Wouldn't jump the gun just yet! I was fully convinced I had Mendy before as I had way the highest cash bid but it was a lower bid that contained low value players and cash that won it, even though my offer was higher, it qll depends on the other chairman and how he values the players that are in part ex.....

Your bid is quite high so I do think you'll seank it

Wouldn't jump the gun just yet! I was fully convinced I had Mendy before as I had way the highest cash bid but it was a lower bid that contained low value players and cash that won it, even though my offer was higher, it qll depends on the other chairman and how he values the players that are in part ex.....

Your bid is quite high so I do think you'll seank it

See!!!!

And I thoughy my bid was better than the winners bid but there you go!! Player excchanges are very hard to call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I think I won Ravel Morrison....

you were saying :

Ravel MORRISON has completed his move to Hannover 96 from Real Sociedad in a swap deal for Steve CHERUNDOLO . All other offers were turned down.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This game does my headin sometimes

Did check to see if your guy s worth more than my bid and it said he was only valued at 6m. I know it's different for each team but this nonsense of waiting round, thinking you have won and then losing a player just kills me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Daniel AMARTEY has completed his move to Aston Villa from Djurgårdens IF for 1,700,000

Happy to get this lad in . liverpool are meant to be looking him. as there of a new league using only lower league teams?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno was unable to prevent a Aston Villa defeat to Olympiacos.
    Aston Villa slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Olympiacos in their Division 2 fixture.
    Benteke scored the only goal for Aston Villa and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

1 win in 7...disaster

Ah well ...

No Higuain, Otamendi or Pjanics for this one ....

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Borussia Dortmund.
    FC Porto slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Borussia Dortmund in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

1-1 draw to stop the rot at Genoa, don't you hate when you add a new instruction and forget to change from the default at 45 min setting.

Still one of the subs scored so happy enough.

SS Lazio have now won 6 games in a row after beating Club América setting a new club record

Won 3-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Rayne Wooney steered PSV to victory against Valencia.
    PSV beat Valencia 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Douglas scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Derijck and Narsingh were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Ah jaysus, my lads can't stop scoring now!
    Seaneh steered Sporting CP to victory against CSKA Moskva.

Sporting CP outclassed CSKA Moskva and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Matri was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schaars and Martin were also amongst the goalscorers.

Club Message
    The Sporting CP club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against CSKA Moskva finished 1 - 7

Club Message
    Sporting CP have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating CSKA Moskva 1 - 7.

Sporting CP have now won 5 games in a row after beating CSKA Moskva setting a new club record.

After their result against CSKA Moskva, Sporting CP are now unbeaten in 18 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Going into the turn of the season 9 points clear after two convincing wins, I can't really complain about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

3 points till second spot it's getting tight.

James Mcconville steered Celtic to victory against FC Basel.
    Celtic beat FC Basel 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Seedorf scored the winner for Celtic and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

"A new record has been set"

Grand I think, must be for going however many games without defeat. Check result and I lost 3-2.

Poxy record was for attendance:mad:

0-0 draw against AT.Madrid

Way my season has been going, that's a result I'll take...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Simon Woodward steered Juventus to an emphatic victory against Manchester City.
    Juventus outclassed Manchester City and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Vucinic, Llorente and Pirlo were amongst the goalscorers.

Juventus have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Manchester City 1 - 7.

After their result against Manchester City, Juventus are now unbeaten in 16 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Alexis SÁNCHEZ is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off..........BOOO!

Agüero got MOTM..........lol

610x.jpg

SOON!

c8c2d82ad73a9cdacca752cacd6d9507.png66f34c18eab414816ae9ea1096e7adcf.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Neil McDonald earned a draw with Spartak Moskva against Dynamo Kyiv.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Spartak Moskva and Dynamo Kyiv in their Division 2 fixture.
    Bilyaletdinov was on the scoresheet for his side.

moves me up to 8th and just 2 points off the playoffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Tumbleweed pictures welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm catching up at the moment after my blackout weekend :D

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Tumbleweed pictures welcome

same can be said for all soccermanager threads today ... very quite in general

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Mac, someone from my job would like a shot at playing Soccer Manager after listening to me talk about it for the past 4 hours.

What teams are free and can I get him to DM you?

Thanks a million

E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

trudub83 wrote: »
    Mac, someone from my job would like a shot at playing Soccer Manager after listening to me talk about it for the past 4 hours.

What teams are free and can I get him to DM you?

Thanks a million

E
    Ill have too check when I'm on a laptop at home but do tell him pm me here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

has anyone who paid off player concerns, tried to/given that player a new contract yet, do they go back down to their proper wage or stay on the inflated one?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

batistuta9 wrote: »
    has anyone who paid off player concerns, tried to/given that player a new contract yet, do they go back down to their proper wage or stay on the inflated one?

Yeah paid off Sahin and Higuain when I had him. The wage that it inflates to, stays that way :(

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against Juventus.
    Real Madrid beat Juventus 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 4 fixture.
    Kouyaté scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kléber was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!

Bale is still on 140k for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

i will take bale of you,how much is he worth now ?:)

Lads whats Bendtner at with the hair, jesus if he was not poor enough as is without drawing attention to it!!!!

Lads whats Bendtner at with the hair, jesus if he was not poor enough as is without drawing attention to it!!!!

He is a samurai!! Back off!!

• Advertisement

soap1978 wrote: »
    i will take bale of you,how much is he worth now ?:)

Guess I can chop some off the 150m price tag.

125m?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement