Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

At beyond the halfway point 20 games into season 2 and hamburg just 2 points ahead on top of division 3. Its very tight in division 3 and my guess is it will go down to the wire i would be gutted not to get promoted and back to back promotions would be some achievment going from division 4 to division 2, but this game is full of suprises as we all know.
    No doubt tevez has been a huge help to me with 11 goals and 11 assists and the new signing of navas should get some assists for me hopefully since i lost my best defender and best youngster for him but time will tell, all in all happy with my season how are your seasons going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm mid table after being promoted to div2. Just put 3 wins in a row together so happy enough. My goal for the season is survival and to save money for a new striker :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I'm doing ok I guess...

12 points clear at the top, 6 wins in a row and an unbeaten run of 19 games, with the best goal difference in the league.

Need to put more focus into the second half of the season to make sure I can get a return my team deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Seaneh wrote: »
    I'm doing ok I guess...

12 points clear at the top, 6 wins in a row and an unbeaten run of 19 games, with the best goal difference in the league.

Need to put more focus into the second half of the season to make sure I can get a return my team deserves.

Your gonna have to look after matri.

I'm doing ok I guess...

Thats insane having a 12points lead in such an active and competitive gameworld like this:o i remember last season division 4 was very tight.u just may be the special one :o haha

• Advertisement

Oh matri is your secret :pha
    I had him in division 4 aswell last year and he was a goal machine i played him as a lone striker. I sold him to newcastle and he didnt quite do aswell in the higher divisions im suprised he hasnt went down to 89 with his real life form that was why i sold him i thought he was gonna get a rating drop

JamboMac wrote: »
    Your gonna have to look after matri.

Sure I have Kalou, Matavz and Emeghara all ready to step up and score goals when needed and another "special" target in the pipelines too.

Even if I sold Matri, this train will keep on rolling.

choochoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh matri is your secret :pha
    I had him in division 4 aswell last year and he was a goal machine i played him as a lone striker. I sold him to newcastle and he didnt quite do aswell in the higher divisions im suprised he hasnt went down to 89 with his real life form that was why i sold him i thought he was gonna get a rating drop

He was Juve's top scorer in the time he was there, hardly terrible form. I reckon he's safe at 90 for a while yet.

That said, he's massively overpowered, his specials are mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Neil McDonald steered Spartak Moskva to victory against AS Roma.
    Spartak Moskva beat AS Roma 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Hangeland scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Carlinhos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 5th in Div 2 now and also top of the form table aswel.
    Is it too early for thinking of back to back promotions?

mackeire wrote: »
    Hangeland scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

With 18 games to go I think so anything can happen,it's not Christmas yet you can count your chickens then.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    With 18 games to go I think so anything can happen,it's not Christmas yet you can count your chickens then.

thanks officer buzzkill :D

thanks officer buzzkill :D

I take my job seriously;)

Keep up the good work Mack, I reckon you have something "special" about you, you get the José Seaninho seal of approval. I believe you and your club can achieve great things and Think automatic promotion is a real possibility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Guys,

this fella arrived back at Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport this evening after his current loan spell was prematurely terminated - so anyone after an AM(C),F(LC) to bring in on loan ... the lad is eager to get back on a plane ;)

VÍETTO, Luciano AM(C),F(LC) 19 85

And while we're on the subject, all these are available for loan too:

Player Pos Age Rate
    SĆEPOVIĆ, Marko F(C) 22 84
    GOSLING, Dan M(RC) 23 84
    VUKČEVIĆ, Boris AM(RLC),F(RL) 23 86
    EL GHANASSY, Yassine AM(RLC),F(RL) 23 86
    VESTERGAARD, Jannik D(C) 21 85

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

I'm doing ok I guess...

Look at your team though! Ridiculously high quality for division 4. My star striker is a 87 in division 2! A team with Sportings quality wouldn't be out of place in division 1

Look at your team though! Ridiculously high quality for division 4. My star striker is a 87 in division 2! A team with Sportings quality wouldn't be out of place in division 1

We will be in d1 soon enough, the march to the top has just begun.

If you have money, I may consider letting Tim Matavz leave for the right offer.
    88 rated 24 year old playing for PSV in real life, guaranteed riser.

I see Januzaj got his rating increase, actually thought he'd rise more

Player: Adnan JANUZAJ
    Change: Rating change
    Old: 75
    New: 80
    Date: Sat 2 Nov

Mack, I challenged you to a friendly for tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

HEH theirs only Mack around here

Ha ha ha

Got battered 4-2 away to Chelsea in a 'Friendly' on wednesday ... return leg tonight ... @ Estádio do Dragão, Porto ...

• Advertisement

He set to unavailable

accepted.
    you want a pop at high flying spartak???

He set to unavailable
    Oh yeah?

Who ? :confused:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Oh yeah?

Who ? :confused:

No idea, maybe I'm still drunk :/

He set to unavailable

Changed my mind :P

I thought they'd bid on Matavz, not Martin, rejected and changed to unavailable when I realised.

No idea, maybe I'm still drunk :/
    Changed my mind :P

I thought they'd bid on Matavz, not Martin, rejected and changed to unavailable when I realised.

LOL!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    LOL!

Basically, Lille put in a bid of 12.5million for Marvin Martin, I thought they'd bid for Tim Matavz, posted the bid and said "if nobody beats this bid by the end of my match tomorrow, I'm accepting it".

Then realised it was Martin they bid for, deleted the post, rejected the bid and set him unavailable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Any good keepers available rated 88+. Need to upgrade Guzan who is an 87

eh i dunno wrote: »

I told you of two who are at externals :P

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »

goodluck with that .... I've been trying to upgrade Romero(88) since 1/2 ways through last season ... to no avail

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement