Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Seaneh wrote: »
    The mad egg must have went through all the fixtures.

no its easier then that.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

swoody wrote: »
    no its easier then that.....

Teach us your ways, yoda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Who got the barca job lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm in work lads on the mobile going by the rankings the top clubs were Hamburg São Paulo and AZ. Don't think any one above them applied. If someone's on a laptop can they check

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Steven N'ZONZI has completed his move to Estudiantes from Schalke for 7,000,000

I'm happy with this signing! I've always like himself and Hoilett when they were playing at Blackburn together, and now I have them both!!

Plus he strengthens my midfield too, and raises the average rating of my first eleven from 87 to 88!

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm happy with this signing! I've always like himself and Hoilett when they were playing at Blackburn together, and now I have them both!!

Plus he strengthens my midfield too, and raises the average rating of my first eleven from 87 to 88!
    He was flying last season hopefully it continues this season

i'm thinking about selling José Cañas now as i want to play younger kids in my cup team. anyone interested? he'll cost around 6.6M if i sell him to swansea or you can buy him off me for say 5M.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

This makes me sad....
    6Du2Z2.jpg

But this makes me happy!
    34FA7E5630_imgN.jpg

Al Capwned wrote: »
    This makes me sad....
    6Du2Z2.jpg

But this makes me happy!
    e5c9ae71155bf9a32fcbbfe985f3c416.png

FYP! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Al Capwned has angered the AZ fans by resigning from the club.

Bunch of ingrates!!

• Advertisement

Bunch of ingrates!!

why dont you take up AZ instead......

lets be honest, Estudiantes will be in D3 forever! FOREVER!

why dont you take up AZ instead......

lets be honest, Estudiantes will be in D3 forever!

It's tempting, but to be brutally honest, if I were to take them then it would mean that their chances of promotion would drastically reduce.

That and I like what I'm doing with Estudiantes! When you look at the table, you'll see that we're only six points off the playoffs! :D :P :P

Applications for AZ head coach in the other thread lads!

Al Capwned has angered the AZ fans by resigning from the club.

Bunch of ingrates!!

Ah, they're just frustrated.
    I love them, I always will.

bth_dean_crying.gif

Ah, they're just frustrated.
    I love them, I always will.

bth_dean_crying.gif

Youve mail on soccermanager

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Youve mail on soccermanager

Got that, and have accepted the offer to become the new manager of FC Barcelona.
    Exciting times ahead, hope to be able to get the good times going asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Got that, and have accepted the offer to become the new manager of FC Barcelona.
    Exciting times ahead, hope to be able to get the good times going asap.

You can start by accepting my offer :p

You can start by accepting my offer :p

Still looking for my office, and some young buck sprints down the corridor and hands me a fax....
    Jaysus, let me in the door! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Still looking for my office, and some young buck sprints down the corridor and hands me a fax....
    Jaysus, let me in the door! :)

You accidentally clicked reject instead of accept, don't worry it's an easy mistake to make, first day on the job

Nice handy start to my tenure.

Bayern Munich at home.... No pressure Al. :)

• Advertisement

You accidentally clicked reject instead of accept, don't worry it's an easy mistake to make, first day on the job

glad i'm not the only one looking at the squad deciding which one to bid on :pac:

glad i'm not the only one looking at the squad deciding which one to bid on :pac:

Hands off Messi hes mine.

And NO Swoody when he joins I won't sell ya Reus

Right, I think I've now set all players that I absolutely will NOT sell to unavailable.
    The remainder, I will consider offers. Consider.

Nothing going to be done immediately though lads, so patience! :)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hands off Messi hes mine.

And YES Swoody when he joins I will sell ya Reus

:D

put a few players on the transfer list there, mainly to see what an external will offer me but ya'll can bid to.

fb9dfbd72bb16232a1f8f232544ea892.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Cruzeiro. FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Cruzeiro in their Friendly fixture. Yanga-mbiwa was on the scoresheet for his side.

Grrrr!

porto i want that player

want-gif.gif

BZ1jsjs.gif

PS: brought this over here, no place for aimless chat, that waiting list thread

John Giles & Eamon Dunphy earned a draw with Juventus against US Palermo.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Juventus and US Palermo in their Friendly fixture.
    Cabella was on the scoresheet for his side.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuSVwcDKdpB6mz0zthw-v67NF-jHX0AVQghpq7sn8szNN_S39v0g

Screen-Shot-2012-12-17-at-12.12.26.jpg

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against PSV.
    The match ended 0 - 0 between Estudiantes and PSV in their Friendly fixture.
    Alexis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

One red card each in the first half! PSV have an astronomically better (:D:P) team though so I think we did well with a draw!!

• Advertisement

Anyone have problems with the site this morning?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement