Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Anyone have problems with the site this morning?

yeah i had, it's alright now again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Anyone have problems with the site this morning?

its ok for me.
    Reus got a bumb +1 yesterday. Must be his impending move too Man United ha ha!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Throw him and Lewandoski my way and I might even put a bit of cash with Bale :P:D

Throw him and Lewandoski my way and I might even put a bit of cash with Bale :P:D

EH NA....

tumblr_static_tumblr_ml0alrkghh1qmzky5o1_500.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

To the few lads that had offers/interest in Alex Song - I've just changed his transfer status to unavailable. Sorry.
    :)

Luis Gustavo - 21 - 82 - DM, M (C)

Christian Lobato - 24 - 83 - D, DM, M, AM (L)

Just had offers from externals - might be an investment for someone?

_____

Also Andreu FONTÀS 24 - 86 - D, DM (C)

David Lomban 26 - 84 - D (C)

and a couple of others available. Not mad money, might help a few of the lower rated squads?
    Also, many players available to loan if allowed, get in touch. :)

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Luis Gustavo - 21 - 82 - DM, M (C)

Christian Lobato - 24 - 83 - D, DM, M, AM (L)

Just had offers from externals - might be an investment for someone?

_____

Also Andreu FONTÀS 24 - 86 - D, DM (C)

David Lomban 26 - 84 - D (C)

and a couple of others available. Not mad money, might help a few of the lower rated squads?
    Also, many players available to loan if allowed, get in touch. :)

Div 4 teams will be all over the young felas as when they leave barca theyll be starters in any team outside madrid!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Div 4 teams will be all over the young felas as when they leave barca theyll be starters in any team outside madrid!

Pity no one has taken over AZ, I'd love to help them out and troll every other manager in D3, haha!

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Pity no one has taken over AZ, I'd love to help them out and troll every other manager in D3, haha!

sell them Pedro & Song for 5million & a packet of crisps... The forum would go into meltdown!! Ha Ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Does Soccermanager have a Special setting for teams managed by Arry Redknapp?

Im chelsea in a new world championship, stuck J.Terry up for sale last night, less than 12hr later QPR (external) have a bid in :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Does Soccermanager have a Special setting for teams managed by Arry Redknapp?

Im chelsea in a new world championship, stuck J.Terry up for sale last night, less than 12hr later QPR (external) have a bid in :eek:

yeah i've noticed that QPR bid a lot and are normally are the first external in with an offer to.....

Guys, I have 30m, and I'd quite like a midfielder of around 90 rating. Preferably no more than 30.

Is there anyone who'd be happy to take a wad of cash and not ask for half my team in the process of any dealings? :D

Guys, I have 30m, and I'd quite like a midfielder of around 90 rating. Preferably no more than 30.

Is there anyone who'd be happy to take a wad of cash and not ask for half my team in the process of any dealings? :D
    Gimmie bale and 30 mill and ill sell ya an 89 rated 33year old ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Crazy match with Shalke. Goal at '70, '71 and '72 :D

Great 2-1 away win for me :)

He had alot more shots but I'd alot of possession and alot of corners. Fair enough result IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

First points in 4 games!

Sir Bobby Robson steered FC Porto to victory against SSC Napoli.
    FC Porto outclassed SSC Napoli and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Higuaín scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pjanić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

A 3-1 win puts me 1 point off second.

Lens must be a shoe in for Boards player of the season, 13 goals and 13 assists so far. Unstoppable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno was unable to prevent a Aston Villa defeat to Dynamo Kyiv.
    Aston Villa slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Dynamo Kyiv in their Division 2 fixture.

9 games without a win now and only 1 win in last 14. Im flying :-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

PPPP I wont disagree with you there. Simply not good enough fro my lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Damn akinfeev.

James Mcconville earned a draw with Celtic against CSKA Moskva.
    The match ended 0 - 0 between Celtic and CSKA Moskva in their Division 4 fixture.
    Cahill had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

The rot has been stalled but need to start climbing again.

• Advertisement

John Giles & Eamon Dunphy steered Juventus to victory against Newcastle United.
    Juventus beat Newcastle United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Marchisio scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cabella was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Newcastle United, Juventus are now unbeaten in 21 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row in division one.

football-icon.pngGoldStar.png

1960893_full-lnd.jpg

Not just a matter of putting the highest rated players in their favoured positions then! :)

Beaten 3-1 at home by Munich. But we won't panic, they're good, and I'm only in the door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Mental game down div 4 against Boca in Argentina...

Tommy Cahir earned a draw with Málaga CF against Boca Juniors.
    The match ended 4 - 4 between Málaga CF and Boca Juniors in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.
    Beñat, Van Wolfswinkel and Isco were amongst the goalscorers.

Boca
    J.HEGELER 7
    A.APOÑO 53
    H.BORGES 74
    C.MARICA 82

Malaga
    E.BEÑAT 28
    D.COSTA 42
    A.ISCO 63
    R.VAN WOLFSWINKEL 89

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Bruno for 30million.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Athletic Club.
    Estudiantes outclassed Athletic Club and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Hoilett was on the scoresheet for his side.

hoilett-celebration-64064-437820.jpg

Athletico had a goal ruled out for offside but it would have been an absolute travesty had we not won. One look at the statistics will tell you that!

Moves us 11 points clear of relegation, but more importantly, only 4 points off the playoffs. Finally, Estudiantes are starting to look up the table!! :D:D

great business done by moi......
    1. Ruiz JONA has completed his move to Juventus from Granada CF
    2. Felipe ANDERSON has completed his move to Juventus from Monterrey. All other offers were turned down. (unlucky Roma)
    3. Matías KRANEVITTER has completed his move to Juventus from River Plate
    4. Anthony MANDREA has completed his move to Juventus from OGC Nice. All other offers were turned down. (unlucky Benfica) bloody delighted i got him.
    5. Kubilay ANTEPLİOĞLU has completed his move to Juventus from Trabzonspor
    6. Aritz ELUSTONDO has completed his move to Juventus from Real Sociedad
    7. Danny BAKKER has completed his move to Juventus. All other offers were turned down. (unlucky Benfica again and Dortmund with your sneaky 11th hour bid)
    8. Hólmbert Aron FRIDJÓNSSON has completed his move to Juventus from Fram (unlucky Roma again)

i can sleep easy tonight..... :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Lost to Madrid last night but no shame in that, very good outfit. Not badly positioned for a team just up from Div 2.

The following players are available for loan - might help out a few here?

319d30ef082f609a8e031f6da07e3c43.gif

Also.
    5829b8166206bf7d6620ff3d522a0252.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Back to back defeats for the first time in my managerial career. Crisis at Donetsk?

• Advertisement

They had to put up with this lad after I left. No wonder they're pissed! :D

7ef846c29213c53b62049a0db7489b8b.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement