Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Yilmaz sold for only 6 million and and a young riser :O

Everton had a 20 million bid in. Who is this Benzia kid? 1 goal in 22 apps for Lyon as a striker, am I missing something?

Great deal for lazio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Back to back defeats for the first time in my managerial career. Crisis at Donetsk?

Sack the Board! Sack the Manager! Sack the Coaching staff!!

We, the fans, want Guus Hiddinck!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yilmaz went to Lazio, as they were the first team to contact me to make an offer. After much to-ing and fro-ing between us, we thrashed out that deal.
    I have dealt with them before, and I decided to help them out.
    His market value is 6.2m.
    He had a level three concern about a lack of games, and was nowhere near my first 11.
    Everton did have a €20m bid in, but that's not really going to help me out significantly, whereas signing a young player that I have a hunch about just might. Also, I've a good relationship with the Lazio manager, and like I said above they were the first to contact me, so I gave them first refusal...

I think that any manager that has contacted me since I took over Barcelona (about ten or so managers) will say that I'm fair in dealing with any potential transfer.

Also, not dissing anyone here, but I reckon that if the bigger clubs in this GW do business with realistic figures and not the likes of 3 and 4 times market value, it might help the smaller clubs in the game. This coming from someone who until this week was managing a side with a stadium capacity of less than 20000, and a transfer kitty of about 1m. It's a huge deal for clubs such as these to part with 5 or 6 million, and richer clubs throwing in huge bids just blows them out of the water, and this could very well end up with people losing interest.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thats an awesome deal for Lazio. Its brilliant to see a deal go through that isn't ten times over the actual valuation of a player.

Thats an awesome deal for Lazio.

It is, but there really wasn't any point in leaving him on the bench or not in my squad when he was absolutely not in my plans. And especially so when he was already on a level 3 concern, and taking this into consideration also!

66695231e0dae2f98a7bedf1ad442253.gif

Current wage was 44k or thereabouts.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I complete get why you accepted it, and I hope the young guy works out.

I'd have been happy to part with 25-30m, but I know we've talked about how you're good for cash. Just jealous. :P

Yeah, I complete get why you accepted it, and I hope the young guy works out.

I'd have been happy to part with 25-30m, but I know we've talked about how you're good for cash. Just jealous. :P

I could make you very good for cash.....
    162079_136169369748397_7356982_n.jpg

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thats some photoshop job ha ha ha

Sure, we could organize a trade...

shl8.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Sure, we could organize a trade...

Superbly created "photoshop" picture

That's fantastic!! It's so realistic!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Yilmaz went to Lazio, as they were the first team to contact me to make an offer. After much to-ing and fro-ing between us, we thrashed out that deal.
    I have dealt with them before, and I decided to help them out.
    His market value is 6.2m.
    He had a level three concern about a lack of games, and was nowhere near my first 11.
    Everton did have a €20m bid in, but that's not really going to help me out significantly, whereas signing a young player that I have a hunch about just might. Also, I've a good relationship with the Lazio manager, and like I said above they were the first to contact me, so I gave them first refusal...

I think that any manager that has contacted me since I took over Barcelona (about ten or so managers) will say that I'm fair in dealing with any potential transfer.

Also, not dissing anyone here, but I reckon that if the bigger clubs in this GW do business with realistic figures and not the likes of 3 and 4 times market value, it might help the smaller clubs in the game. This coming from someone who until this week was managing a side with a stadium capacity of less than 20000, and a transfer kitty of about 1m. It's a huge deal for clubs such as these to part with 5 or 6 million, and richer clubs throwing in huge bids just blows them out of the water, and this could very well end up with people losing interest.

Nope, you wont sell me anyone:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

As you all have probably guessed I've just.abandoned threads due to dealing with complete, well I won't resort to name calling but....

Anyhow I do feel as though I need to say a big thanks to Al, great chap to deal with and looked after an old div 3 rival!

Best of luck with Barca dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Anyone selling atm? have a bit of cash. Signed Talb TAWATHA, should be coming in the next few hours. Surprised no one has snapped him up!

As you all have probably guessed I've just.abandoned threads due to dealing with complete, well I won't resort to name calling but....

Anyhow I do feel as though I need to say a big thanks to Al, great chap to deal with and looked after an old div 3 rival!

I knew there was a reason this thread died off... COME BACK

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i hadn't notice if i'm being honest....
    DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Anyone selling atm? have a bit of cash. Signed Talb TAWATHA, should be coming in the next few hours. Surprised no one has snapped him up!

was planning on bidding on him but i went with Palmieri Emerson instead. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's been nice and quiet :pac: :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It's been nice and quiet :pac: :D

:P:D

Our very own "I'm not sure about this transfer offer in one of the GWs Im in"-thread :D

Linky => Should I take Heskey as p/x against Messi

Beaten 3-0 by Arsenal at home!! Occch!!!
    Their keeper was MOTM tho!
    Soccermanager now has youtube style adds! FAIL!!

Nope, you wont sell me anyone:(
    Who you managing? :)

Cheers mate. Dont abandon the thread - its what keeps interest high in the GW imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Just checked sundays fixtures - Im away to Chelsea who beat me 1-6 at home :eek:

also I see its back showing the last time you logged in again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The offer for Carlos MUÑOZ of Baniyas SC from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Just checked sundays fixtures - Im away to Chelsea who beat me 1-6 at home :eek:

also I see its back showing the last time you logged in again :)

Where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Where?
    click on more and then club list

Or when you go to any clubs page ;)

Thats a good feature! Have we any lads over the 20 day mark at the mo?

11 is the most

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    11 is the most

Still a bit high... Oh well.wheres tupac gone? Hes a stalwart of the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Who you managing? :)

Cheers mate. Dont abandon the thread - its what keeps interest high in the GW imo.

Poor old Newcastle

• Advertisement

Poor old Newcastle

Poor? :)

Stick Neymar and / or Thiago in a p/e deal there to return the status quo and we'll have a chat. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement