Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against FC Twente.
    Estudiantes beat FC Twente 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Storari had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Hoilett was on the scoresheet for his side.

Marco+Storari+Juventus+FC+v+Roma+Tim+Cup+RvUMmwnIQNNl.jpg

Junior Hoilett scored after 2 minutes, and from there we proceeded to park the bus!! A Solid defensive display with Marco Storari a deserved man of the match.

Three points off the playoffs (14 clear of relegation :D). Oh and Estudiantes are top of the form table also!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    aiming for 43-44myself just to take the pressure off

Well if you win on Thursday night you can let me have the points next Sunday;)

Just realised I have the 3rd best defensive record in the league and the 3rd worst goalscoring record, easy see where my problems lie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Well if you win on Thursday night you can let me have the points next Sunday;)

Just realised I have the 3rd best defensive record in the league and the 3rd worst goalscoring record, easy see where my problems lie

I'll swap ya dzeko for neymar .... Neymar would find it easy to settle in a place where the cold doesnt rattle his bones

I'll swap ya dzeko for neymar .... Neymar would find it easy to settle in a place where the cold doesnt rattle his bones

Ha, sounds fair. How about Di Natale for Higuain???

Ha, sounds fair. How about Di Natale for Higuain???

well, you see Hig LOOOOVES the heat ... and we both know he isnt going to get that in the north-east of England ... add to that how tight a git Mike Ashley is he aint going fly him in twice a week from some plush villa in the south of France

but I'm delighted to see you agree on the dzeko-neymar swap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

my unbeaten run is over.....but i'm happy it has as it was starting to annoy me!

hopefully this isn't the start of the wheels falling off and i bounce back straight away.

far play Leverkusen that was my first away lose of the season......

I don't think my 21 games unbeaten will ever be beaten in D1.

well, you see Hig LOOOOVES the heat ... and we both know he isnt going to get that in the north-east of England ... add to that how tight a git Mike Ashley is he aint going fly him in twice a week from some plush villa in the south of France

but I'm delighted to see you agree on the dzeko-neymar swap

Ah but Hig doesn't like sitting on the bench half the time and he has always said he would like to play in England. HBA might even fancy a trip to sunny Portugal;)

Ah but Hig doesn't like sitting on the bench half the time and he has always said he would like to play in England. HBA might even fancy a trip to sunny Portugal;)

Sorry I'm confused, was I to put n the offer for the neymar/dzeko deal or will you?

Sorry I'm confused, was I to put n the offer for the neymar/dzeko deal or will you?

Neither by the looks of it as both players are set to unavailable and I know I wont be changing that on Neymar:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

swoody wrote: »

I don't think my 21 games unbeaten will ever be beaten in D1.

I'll beat it.

24 in D4 isn't enough for me.

I'm aiming for an invincible season in D1.

• Advertisement

Neither by the looks of it as both players are set to unavailable and I know I wont be changing that on Neymar:D

even if the deal was hig for neymar? ;)

even if the deal was hig for neymar? ;)

Yes

ah well.... Oh, tell Bennie not to pack his bags

ah well.... Oh, tell Bennie not to pack his bags

Ha, fair enough. Let me know when you decide to sell Hig, after all you owe me:P

Any one else reckon Messi's aul fella must have been a bit of a boyo, a lads lad .... What with all these 'new Messi' types appearing every few weeks! :D

Mini messi, african Messi, asian Messi, ...

Any one else reckon Messi's aul fella must have been a bit of a boyo, a lads lad .... What with all these 'new Messi' types appearing every few weeks! :D

Mini messi, african Messi, asian Messi, ...

Zak Gilsenan aka "the irish messi"

254372-zak-gilsenan.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

he looks like one for the future!

Zak Gilsenan aka "the irish messi"

254372-zak-gilsenan.gif

I'm more of a John Joe Patrick Finn fan myself.

SNE0207B--5322_1500751a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

How did hamburg get on this evening lads?
    Im still waiting to become madrid manager mac must be on the piss :)

Drew 1-1 with Hanover

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Got it in one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Bounced back from a couple of defeats with a 4-3 win at second placed Roma. Both teams having a disallowed goal too (mine was NEVER offside :mad: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Im officialy the new madrid manager it will be a big test compared to hamburg. It will take a week or so to get used of the team and will then consider who I can sell etc

Lads, can we make a dummy account as a place holder for CSKA.

I honestly think it would be a shame for them the be stripped of their players and think they should be a massive attraction to anyone with a brain looking at the league.

who ever logs on using it could get done for having multiple accounts ... I personally dont want to be the person logging on with a second user

who ever logs on using it could get done for having multiple accounts ... I personally dont want to be the person logging on with a second user

I can log in from a PC in college, create the account with a fake email address and log out.

Then if someone wants them, I log in again, quit the team and log out again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

I'd jump at the chance but I'm relishing my relegation battle.

Up Club America

Would I be totally out of my mind to apply for the CSKA job myself?

I've done an amazing job with Sporting and I reckon they should find a manager pretty quickly seeing as they are so far out ahead in the league and I really think CSKA deserve someone to take them on.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Would I be totally out of my mind to apply for the CSKA job myself?

I've done an amazing job with Sporting and I reckon they should find a manager pretty quickly seeing as they are so far out ahead in the league and I really think CSKA deserve someone to take them on.

get them promoted in the next few matches, then leave on good terms......

• Advertisement

get them promoted in the next few matches, then leave on good terms......

But by then CSKA will be stripped of their best players and fecked.

If I leave Sporting, someone will come along and see a team 16 points clear of 3rd place and think "ah, easy promotion" and take them so they won't be vacant long.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement