Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The team that according to their mgr always struggles against me(dispite him winning all 3 previous encounters - happy enough with a draw

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with FC Porto against Newcastle United.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Newcastle United in their Division 1 fixture.
    Sandro was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

sigh....

ridonkulous again

Constantly have more possession, more shots, more shots on target and draw/lose.

unfortunately all of my strikers have taken to playing in their bare feet in some sort of obscure protest against child labour, net result every shot dribbles in the hands of the opposition keepers. I despair, I really do :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Lost 2-0 vs olympiacos, finished the game with 8 men!!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The team that according to their mgr always struggles against me(dispite him winning all 3 previous encounters - happy enough with a draw

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Newcastle United in their Division 1 fixture.

Oh and have reached the magic 40pts:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

Six defeats in the last eight games for Roma, I don't know what's gone wrong :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Disappointing draw with Marseille today but atleast the unbeaten streak remains intact.

26 games without a loss in the league stretching back to the second game of the season.

Still 12 points clear at the top and 14 ahead of 3rd place so plenty to be happy about but I need to pick up 20 points from the remaining 33 to be sure of winning the division and I know Palmeiras and Anderlect won't be giving up their hopes of automatic play off positions of the league title either any time soon!

Tricky away trip to Genoa on wednesday but Hopefully we can rack up another win and take another step towards the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Jesus tis a sickener to see CSKA near bottom with such a team :( Are they only losing cause they are manageress? Is that always the way?

Herrick wrote: »
    Jesus tis a sickener to see CSKA near bottom with such a team :( Are they only losing cause they are manageress? Is that always the way?

No manager so their first 11 is all super unfit so they slide down the table.

They'd a 2-0 win against Panathinaikos today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Think you would want to hire a new assistant. You beat me 3-1 in the return fixture so no idea how I won the last 3

Congrats on getting to the magic 40, only 6 off it myself and getting there slowly

• Advertisement

Think you would want to hire a new assistant. You beat me 3-1 in the return fixture so no idea how I won the last 3

Congrats on getting to the magic 40, only 6 off it myself and getting there slowly

Sorry mate, misread the history ... tought it had been 0-1, 1-2 and 1-3 all to you ..... Glad to read I managed to get 4pts off you after all ;)

It would be nice for all 3 promoted sides to stay up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Kenny Cunningham's Eyebrows steered AZ to victory against Los Angeles Galaxy.
    AZ outclassed Los Angeles Galaxy and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Beerens scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Elm was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Decent win. Missed a peno and a goal ruled offside also but going well so far with AZ. Still very tight at the top of the table (top on goal difference).

Anyone know what the story is with the chat on soccermanager?

On chrome, when I click on a manager to chat with the bar just appears just above the taskbar but I cant type in or see the conversation screen ...

when I switch to IExplorer, the adds on the site kill my labtop off, start eating battery and memory ... one of those "you have unsafe files on your computer, click here to remove the files" adds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

3 new signings to hopefully help with promotion to division 1:

Emmanuel ADEBAYOR has completed his move to Spartak Moskva from West Bromwich Albion for 17,000,000

Clint DEMPSEY has completed his move to Spartak Moskva from Newcastle United for 12,000,000

Pedro GEROMEL has completed his move to Spartak Moskva from Sporting CP for 7,900,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Anyone know what the story is with the chat on soccermanager?

On chrome, when I click on a manager to chat with the bar just appears just above the taskbar but I cant type in or see the conversation screen ...

when I switch to IExplorer, the adds on the site kill my labtop off, start eating battery and memory ... one of those "you have unsafe files on your computer, click here to remove the files" adds

i was online there earlier & tried to contact you, i sent the comment and could see it - did you get it/see it

before i had a problem with the chat function (on chrome) it was disappearing when i clicked it
    in settings on chrome, unchecking 'Block third-party cookies and site data' fixed it then i think but i've went back to blocking that setting & chat works for me now, so i'm not 100% sure if it was that or just a bug in the site

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Hanover.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes and Hanover in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored the only goal for Estudiantes and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Disappointed that our winning streak is over, but at least we were able to preserve our unbeaten run anyway.

Estudiantes are now just two points off the playoffs too.

Nice too see Nolan Roux end his rather long goal drought also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Lost 3-0 to Barca, sitting outside the relegation zone :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Really starting to struggle now, can't get a win from anywhere at the minute :(

batistuta9 wrote: »
    i was online there earlier & tried to contact you, i sent the comment and could see it - did you get it/see it

before i had a problem with the chat function (on chrome) it was disappearing when i clicked it
    in settings on chrome, unchecking 'Block third-party cookies and site data' fixed it then i think but i've went back to blocking that setting & chat works for me now, so i'm not 100% sure if it was that or just a bug in the site

thanks, still have the same issue :(

Any one else notice that the external clubs are getting quicker with their bids on TL'ed players?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Any one else notice that the external clubs are getting quicker with their bids on TL'ed players?

I am getting loads for players I don't have listed too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I am getting loads for players I don't have listed too.

Probably their real life clubs

Maybe they've realised that people put players for sale so they can buy other players... without the buying the game becomes a little boring and they could loose customers

MrMac84 wrote: »

Yeah it always is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I've money, who's selling!!??

I've money, who's selling!!??

My observation was based on 'less than squad player' players .... In 3 other GWs ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »

Yeah, if their real life club is an external club they tend to be slightly quicker in putting in a bid.
    Yeah it always is.

Not if their real life club is one that is in the Gameworld and is managed. ;)

Wilberto wrote: »
    Yeah, if their real life club is an external club they tend to be slightly quicker in putting in a bid.

Not if their real life club is one that is in the Gameworld and is managed. ;)

I just meant for myself. Any bids I have had on players I don't have listed have always been the club I bought them from trying to get them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

I just meant for myself. Any bids I have had on players I don't have listed have always been the club I bought them from trying to get them back.

ah you'll have those feckers doing that!

• Advertisement

Three players got a +1 yesterday which I somehow missed.

Cédric from 85 -> 86
    Lasogga from 85 -> 86
    Vrsaljko from 86 -> 87

Hopefully they as well as the likes of Carvalho, Alvarez, Kokorin, Martins, Labyad and Rojo can all keep up their form in real life and make it to 87/88 standard by the end of the (real life) season, would give me a lot of depth in my team as well as a lot of bargaining power in the market.

Lasogga and Kokorin especially are in amazing goal scoring form at the minute (8 goals in 8 games and 5 goals in 7 games respectively).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement