Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I just meant for myself. Any bids I have had on players I don't have listed have always been the club I bought them from trying to get them back.

Ah yeah sorry, the only external teams that can make a transfer bid for one of your players that are not transfer listed are their real life clubs.

I've always felt they only out in a bid after one of two things happen. Either the player has recently joined the club in real life, or they have just signed a new contract with the club. I know the latter was the case when Rennes had placed a bid for Julien Féret.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Someone left me a chat asking about Vela, it disappeared before i replied and don't know who it was? Not too keen on selling anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    Someone left me a chat asking about Vela, it disappeared before i replied and don't know who it was? Not too keen on selling anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Bought Diogo VIANA last week and gets a +4 today and doubled in value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

To all those I've had messages from since last friday - apologies!
    Heavy weekend, followed by two days flat out in work, with sleep necessary in between!!! :D:D

Also the chat thingy on SM is broken. To the SMFA undercover agents that are in here, please fix!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

If anyone is selling a striker or a winger then holla at Udinese . Looking for a 90+ rated will offer cash plus player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I've 17m and a couple of players for part ex... Who wants it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I've 17m and a couple of players for part ex... Who wants it?

I'm always open for business.

Hey, Kyiv, why'd ya go and do that?!?!

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

batistuta 9 is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Bayern.

Please tell me this is a mistake just like the one the Chelsea manager made?

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »

i hope its not tbh, the dude just point blank refused to do any business with anyone (me).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Surprise surprise, another 4 bids for Coentrao

SM are a joke making the externals bid 15m every day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭batistuta9

swoody wrote: »
    i hope its not tbh, the dude just point blank refused to do any business with anyone (me).

you're a bit like a gambler you only hear what they win
    you only post pics or results when you win, haven't seen you since sunday :pac:

here's some for last sunday, one for each goal, my last home match against a good juve side with a tight defence

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0cyEGozCsuvF4XM2vUK4dG3j3WmOBPlWbLEqloZjIwSiwp3Jw

Muller-scores-Bayern-Munich-v-Juventus.jpg

mullrt_1703316a.jpg

Wilberto wrote: »

no, decided to give someone else a shot at them.

i was going to quit after the season ended anyway - the way it's going - but after losing the shield semi final tonight, i just though i may as well finish now

Surprise surprise, another 4 bids for Coentrao

SM are a joke making the externals bid 15m every day

they'll never bid too much over what he's worth

the higher rated the player the more over value they seem to bid

you'll get the most from them when the bid for their player when he isn't T'listed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

too many big team managers resigning on here and big personalities in the thread too shame its testing times for the gameworld

i have alonso on transfer market i really dont want to sell him for cash as its useless in this gameworld im looking for a young player with a good future around 90/91 rating. it will take a tempting deal for me to accept as ive been here since day 1 and know how hard it is to even get a 90 rated player never mind a 95 rated player so i understand your pain in wanting a 90plus players but im no fool either.

ill see what offers are coming in and decide if its worth letting go of the second best player in my team

too many big team managers resigning on here and big personalities in the thread too shame its testing times for the gameworld

i have alonso on transfer market i really dont want to sell him for cash as its useless in this gameworld im looking for a young player with a good future around 90/91 rating. it will take a tempting deal for me to accept as ive been here since day 1 and know how hard it is to even get a 90 rated player never mind a 95 rated player so i understand your pain in wanting a 90plus players but im no fool either.

ill see what offers are coming in and decide if its worth letting go of the second best player in my team

i'll be doing a complete revamp of juve's starting 11 once the seasons over but only for swaps, no cash.....only trapp, digne, pogba, cabella and sanchez will be unavailable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sir Bobby Robson steered FC Porto to victory against Everton.
    FC Porto beat Everton 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Higuaín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Giuliano and Džeko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Estudiantes defeat to Tottenham Hotspur.
    Estudiantes slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur in their Friendly fixture.
    Roux was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Bayern? Tempting...

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Bayern? Tempting...

PPPP got em this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I think I play Sporting tonight, the most in form team versus one of the worst on the workbook,

Fancy my chances lol.

Oh, going by the logic in the game .... sounds like Seaneh is in for a defeat tonight ... :)

I think I play Sporting tonight, the most in form team versus one of the worst on the workbook,

Fancy my chances lol.

The run has to end at some stage mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Big crowds gathering in Munich tonight as Bayern are set too revel there new manager. Biggest rivals, Dortmund manager MrMac has been asked too comment on the imminent appointment and has refused too stating he has no interest in "that shower"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just quitting Sao Paulo now Mac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

Herrick . steered FC Basel to victory against Standard Liège.
    FC Basel beat Standard Liège 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Matavz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Del Moral was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with FC Porto against Leverkusen.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Porto and Leverkusen in their Division 1 fixture.
    Džeko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Giuliano was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The march to the title continues.

Regained my 15 point lead at the top with a convincing win over Genoa, who have a very good team but just aren't clicking at the minute, I reckon he'll push for promotion next season though!

In fairness to him, he had no problem making chances tonight as his team had 16 shots on goal, just the end product lacking at the minute, where as my team got 8 shots out of 8 on target with 3 goals.
    Competition Message

José Seaninho steered Sporting CP to victory against Genoa CFC.

Sporting CP beat Genoa CFC 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Nainggolan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Martin and Kalou were also amongst the goalscorers.

After their result against Genoa CFC, Sporting CP are now unbeaten in 27 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

stupid fu**in game!!!! another defeat. 2-0 loss to Inter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement