Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

swoody wrote: »
    $ity knocked you out of the SMFA Shield on away goals

I know.

Dawson_Crying.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

How do you become a tester?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I'd imagine it's only be available to SM staff, going by the picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Jaysus, I know everyone wants a fair deal but a young 91, a young 92 and 15m for Mata, Chelsea can keep their players.

It was a nightmare dealing with people when I'd no money, it's as bad now when I've 100m+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Jaysus, I know everyone wants a fair deal but a young 91, a young 92 and 15m for Mata, Chelsea can keep their players.

It was a nightmare dealing with people when I'd no money, it's as bad now when I've 100m+
    I'll take your money :P

TheGunns wrote: »
    I'll take your money :P

Brilliant, who are you selling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Brilliant, who are you selling?

Nobody worth anything, if they're not set as unavailable though then I'm open to offers. I doubt there's anyone of much interest :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭OttoPilot

Hey I applied for Sporting Braga, my username is jobrien8150888

TheGunns wrote: »
    Nobody worth anything, if they're not set as unavailable though then I'm open to offers. I doubt there's anyone of much interest :o

Who are ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I'll have.....

BUFFON 94
    CHIELLINI 94
    PIRLO 94
    VIDAL 93
    BONUCCI 92
    MARCHISIO 92
    VUCINIC 92
    ASAMOAH 91
    LLORENTE 91

all available on the 2nd of January at 20:20 FOR P/E ONLY no cash! NO CASH! if people are interested.

Forgot to say, that offer you made for Bale....it was genuinely tempting. Just a case of Bale really coming into his own at Madrid now. Had you made it when he transfered to Madrid and was slumping a bit, might have accepted :o

Forgot to say, that offer you made for Bale....it was genuinely tempting. Just a case of Bale really coming into his own at Madrid now. Had you made it when he transfered to Madrid and was slumping a bit, might have accepted :o

Fair enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Rewind one wrote: »
    Sunderland will be available before 9pm..........i cant believe no one put in for it on boards!!!!!

Good luck to the palmeires manager in the cup final tonight.

Going too miss ya. Still think you should reconsider

I will have a look at your other clubs later mate. ;)

There all listed in the other thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭Rewind one

1340483634832.gif
    I couldnt find any suitable pictures of sunderland winning a cup or scoring a peno so this will have to do.

Sunderland joined mac's Dortmund {current league title holder} as the most important club in the game by beating palmeires in the sm CUP 5-4 on penalties.

Palmeires played like a real madrid or barcelona side,they more than gave as good as they got,there manager will go far.

My passion has been reignited please ignore club swap offers and previous posts!!! :o:o:o

I couldnt find any suitable pictures of sunderland winning a cup or scoring a peno so this will have to do.

Sunderland joined mac's Dortmund {current league title holder} as the most important club in the game by beating palmeires in the sm CUP 5-4 on penalties.

Palmeires played like a real madrid or barcelona side,they more than gave as good as they got,there manager will go far.

My passion has been reignited please ignore club swap offers and previous posts!!! :o:o:o

Are you staying put so? :)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Are you staying put so? :)

Yeah im a terribly weak person.

Yeah im a terribly weak person.

LOL ... congrats on winning a trophy btw

LOL ... congrats on winning a trophy btw

Ty mate those players played their hearts out for me. :D

Excluding rossi he played a 4....... i think he wanted me gone or maybe he was so distressed by the idea of my departure that he was to devastated to play,yup that must be it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

See below

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

1973facuphomecoming.jpg[\img]

ameture picture poster....... :D

let me.

1973facuphomecoming.jpg

and your ninja edit

1973-Sunderland-9c8a4fb6-b22b-493f-afba-393ac962a0d6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

swoody wrote: »
    ameture picture poster....... :D

let me.

Am on the phone, total disaster.

Bought this kid before his move to Anderlecht in RL, he was touted as a real talent in some of the belgian papers as rumours grew on him signing for Anderlecht....

Frank ACHEAMPONG -
    Old: 78
    Increase: 5
    New: 83
    Date: 4 Dec

My Real world scouting paying of in (several :D) GWs

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

I sent you a PM. You didn't bother giving me a proper reply. Alaba not for sale - fair enough. That counter offer I made was just a place holder for further negotiation. But you have to run off to the forum to tell the world. :rolleyes:
    In any case, the young 91 has had a double injury and is a bit of a punt to be fair.

It is only a nightmare dealing with people when you don't get what you want.

That sort of counter offer wouldn't strike me as a "place holder for negotiations". That sort of counter offer, to me, is a "**** off, I don't want to do business" reply...

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

That sort of counter offer wouldn't strike me as a "place holder for negotiations". That sort of counter offer, to me, is a "**** off, I don't want to do business" reply...

Thanks, for that. Wasn't looking for your opinion. But then again, if PPP wants to drag it into a public forum then I suppose I have to live with your comment too.

I was offered 30 million and Robben. So ... countering it with a crocked 91 LB and a 92 midfielder for a 93 rated Mata with a scope for rise is not an entirely unreasonable response to being offered 30 million and one of the best wingers in the game.

oh goodie, a verbal spat .... :D

we might get some action this thread :p

oh goodie, a verbal spat .... :D

we might get some action this thread :p

Not at all. He doesn't want to sell Mata the same as I won't sell Alaba, fair enough.

• Advertisement

Not at all. He doesn't want to sell Mata the same as I won't sell Alaba, fair enough.

Booooo bring back pepper tupac and eiranbear and that woulda fueled 3 pages of arguement ! Ha ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement