Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

The reason why we didn't get fabregas or ozil is because outside England it's Moyes who, he will get a season but if it's the same next season he's done fergie inherited worse that's why he got a good and he's a proven winner in Scotland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

JamboMac wrote: »
    The reason why we didn't get fabregas or ozil is because outside England it's Moyes who, he will get a season but if it's the same next season he's done fergie inherited worse that's why he got a good and he's a proven winner in Scotland.

I don't understand most of that post

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I think fergie needs to distance himself for a while, cant be healthy to moyes for him to be in the stand at most games or on the flight to european games (Leverkusen)

Yeah for sure but even then I just don't think United have the players.

Without a doubt they need a top class CM who can ping the ball around the place and get Rooney and RVP into the positions they thrive in. I'd also say dump Valencia and Evra. There are others but that'd be a start

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus, has Moyes started playing in our gameworld? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jees, bit of a bad run I'm on ...

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to FC Twente.FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against FC Twente in their Friendly fixture.
    Pjanić scored the only goal for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against RSC Anderlecht.
    Estudiantes hammered RSC Anderlecht 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Diawara scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Wendt and Hoilett were also amongst the goalscorers.

Strange one!! It was significantly closer than the scoreline suggests!! Diawara, a CB who's my only 89 rated player (and also my highest) scored a cracker!!

Might be crazy move but ...

Miralem PJANIĆ has completed his move to Barcelona from FC Porto for 10,000,000 plus Sergi ROBERTO and Cristian TELLO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Ah hopefully it'll benefit us both.
    I've a good feeling aboutPjanic..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Ahh the united fans. Most of them started to support man United in the early 90's when united were winning everything. They even referred to it as 'we' won the league! As if they played a vital role in uniteds success!
    But these days theres no 'we', its just united are ****e, this, the manager doesn't know what he's doing, that!
    United fans remind me of rats. All happy when the ship is afloat. But They're first to abondon it when it starts sinking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

mackeire wrote: »
    Ahh the united fans. Most of them started to support man United in the early 90's when united were winning everything. They even referred to it as 'we' won the league! As if they played a vital role in uniteds success!
    But these days theres no 'we', its just united are ****e, this, the manager doesn't know what he's doing, that!
    United fans remind me of rats. All happy when the ship is afloat. But They're first to abondon it when it starts sinking!

Way to make sweeping generalisation there pal.

• Advertisement

How is anybody abandoning united when they question a managers ability, yes I started supporting united in the 90's but I was born in the 80's only chose them coz I liked Fred the red didn't understand football at that point. The same could be said for Liverpool fans when they dominated but that was so long ago nobody remember.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

CRISTIANO RONALDO HANDS TRANSFER REQUEST IN AT REAL MADRID

willing to swap cristiano ronaldo for 2 world class players to stregnthen my team overall. im willing to listen to see what offers i get there has been very few offers for benzema but im sure ronaldo will gather more interest.
    im in talks with barcelona manager about some sort of deal that i hope can go through but it may not but the chance to have messi and ronaldo on the same team might be too much for him to resist.(hopefully):P

would really need a swap for 2 world class players to make it worth my while but will listen and reply to all offers its a huge opportunity for someone to have the second best player in the game and he could very well go to 99 the form he is in.

david dalton
    real madrid manager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

How is anybody abandoning united when they question a managers ability, yes I started supporting united in the 90's but I was born in the 80's only chose them coz I liked Fred the red didn't understand football at that point. The same could be said for Liverpool fans when they dominated but that was so long ago nobody remember.:p

I started supporting Liverpool in the early 90's. Just as they became crap..:(:(

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I started supporting Liverpool in the early 90's. Just as they became crap..:(:(

Was it a team you picked or the family team as my dad was Tottenham supporter.

Any chance of doing a deal for Ronnie with Bale?

Was it a team you picked or the family team as my dad was Tottenham supporter.

A lad who lived on my street told me to support them so i did! In fairness i was 8!

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Way to make sweeping generalisation there pal.

Im not tarring everyone with the same brush here. Just with the same tar!

Any chance of doing a deal for Ronnie with Bale?

pm sent on soccermanager

One the many bitter abu's guessing you probably support Liverpool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ronaldo is tempting!

• Advertisement

pm sent on soccermanager

Thinking about it. Just want to work out could I replace person number 2 and if I'm happy to let him go....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

So you include yourself in that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

CRISTIANO RONALDO HANDS TRANSFER REQUEST IN AT REAL MADRID

willing to swap cristiano ronaldo for 2 world class players to stregnthen my team overall. im willing to listen to see what offers i get there has been very few offers for benzema but im sure ronaldo will gather more interest.
    im in talks with barcelona manager about some sort of deal that i hope can go through but it may not but the chance to have messi and ronaldo on the same team might be too much for him to resist.(hopefully):P

would really need a swap for 2 world class players to make it worth my while but will listen and reply to all offers its a huge opportunity for someone to have the second best player in the game and he could very well go to 99 the form he is in.

david dalton
    real madrid manager

Bebe

Seamo87 wrote: »
    So you include yourself in that?

No. I dont follow man utd.

any other offers for ronaldo guys i will be making my decision tonight after the game results around 9pm

manchester united in the running for him so far theyve given me best offer

any other offers for ronaldo guys i will be making my decision tonight after the game results around 9pm

You're not giving it much time, sunday is normally well quite on here, you could miss out on more offers ;)

Btw, FCP do not have the finances to acquire R7, so we're out....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Alan Hutton, Ciaran Clark and 2m?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Capel, Martin and 400k?

Id consider offering my only 2 good players but then id be left with Ronaldo and 10 donkeys!!:D:D

• Advertisement

I'll have a look and see who I'm willing to part with for Ronaldo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement