Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Ouch.....
    Beaten 4-1, and completely outplayed by Dortmund.

6deea7cb185d476c127ad515bdf79eb7.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against SL Benfica.
    Internazionale beat SL Benfica 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Palacio scored all 4 goals for Internazionale and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

10 games unbeaten now, 6 games to go and now 7 points behind play off spots!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Ouch.....

that run-in must look a lot harder now!:eek:

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against SL Benfica.
    Internazionale beat SL Benfica 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Palacio scored all 4 goals for Internazionale and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

10 games unbeaten now, 6 games to go and now 7 points behind play off spots!!!!

Nice run!

are you slowely but surely shifting out the (really) old guard and bringing in youngsters?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    that run-in must look a lot harder now!:eek:

Yeah, and I'm playing catch up now - second bottom with that team isn't where it should be to be honest.
    Made a slow start...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Ouch.....

Your an experienced manager that done great things with az just stick to a formation stay up this season and youll be fine next season.
    Keepthefaith.com :)

Your an experienced manager that done great things with az just stick to a formation stay up this season and youll be fine next season.

Cheers for the kind words pal.

and with seaneh currently sitebanned there will be no calls for you to do the right thing and resign if you were to fail to stay up with FC Ronessi or FC Messaldo

and with seaneh currently sitebanned there will be no calls for you to do the right thing and resign if you were to fail to stay up with FC Ronessi or FC Messaldo

tbh between that and the calls for the Madrid manager to cancel the Ronaldo/Fabregas/Alves deal 'before it was too late', I'll not miss him.

That pissed me off....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bale Spurs 1 - 0 Juventus

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

What was he site banned for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

What was he site banned for?

He PMd me on soccermanager and said it's for a month and was for an abusive PM or something

He PMd me on soccermanager and said it's for a month and was for an abusive PM or something

Thread in prison on it...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

prison on an internet forum...lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Tinie wrote: »
    prison on an internet forum...lol

You've been a member for ~4 years and were oblivious to the prison forum :pac:

Does be serious craic in there sometimes :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

You've been a member for ~4 years and were oblivious to the prison forum :pac:

I genuinely have never heard of that forum before. Just had a look through it... some funny posts in there relating to why people have been banned.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Yeah, and I'm playing catch up now - second bottom with that team isn't where it should be to be honest.
    Made a slow start...

In fairness, the vast majority of the damage was done before you took over. Where were they sitting then? 17th? 18th?

I don't thing anyone can actually be serious if they blame you for relegating them. Besides, should the fear of relegation be realised, at least you'll be able to look forward to a season of 38 wins out of 38 next season!! :P :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Quote: Al Capwned

Remaining fixtures... To be fair if I can't get the best out of a team that has a 98 and a 99 rated player in, well then I may pack it in!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Bookmarked for when I beat you

Ha ha ha team messialdo heading too div1!

Does be serious craic in there sometimes :D

Yeah, a read of that forum does cheer me right up sometimes....
    Gordon can be a right bastard though...... :pac:
    bea734bf0c9652dda1827cbc1a08d7e4.png

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    In fairness, the vast majority of the damage was done before you took over. Where were they sitting then? 17th? 18th?

I don't thing anyone can actually be serious if they blame you for relegating them. Besides, should the fear of relegation be realised, at least you'll be able to look forward to a season of 38 wins out of 38 next season!! :P :D

No pressure then eh? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Nice run!

are you slowely but surely shifting out the (really) old guard and bringing in youngsters?
    Zannetti and samuel are the only 2 really old players left, average age is now 28!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Did ya miss me lads?

Seaneh wrote: »
    Did ya miss me lads?

0/ I did :D

Seaneh wrote: »
    Did ya miss me lads?

hey, you're back .... the ban was timed nicely in that it prevented you from posting sporting's result last night ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

hey, you're back .... the ban was timed nicely in that it prevented you from posting sporting's result last night ;)

3 - 1 up but a player down by half time. Lost 4-3 in the end. Serious form dip but I knew it would come eventually.

My lads have lost the run of themselves with the cards lately. Need the discipline to sort itself out until we can consolidate our league position!

Hamburg you have a Pm ;) on SM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Hamburg you have a Pm ;)

I've done you a favour;)

JamboMac wrote: »
    I've done you a favour;)
    gentleman!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

tonic wine wrote: »
    Marco borriello
    8(5) games 4 goals 3 assits 2 MOM AvP 7.56
    Rated 89.
    Highest offer above 7m gets him.

Had him in a different world on loan for 2 seasons he was a beast got the goals that got me back too back promotions then when I got too same division as the lad who owned him he wouldn't loan him too me any more! I was gutted! Would nearly buy for sentimental value ha ha

Don't really want to sell him as he has played very well for me as a target man, but need to raise transfer funds after paying way over the odds for mandanda LOL! Portsmouth currently the higgest bidders for Borriello at 6.5M I'm going to make all bids public and accept by 9pm tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement