Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Seaneh wrote: »
    If a club bid that low for a player like William Carvalho in real life, it would be called a pisstake by media and fans alike.

So how much are you expecting bids to be, remembering that My chairman, and thus most others as well, have it capped at 8m?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

7,950,000 for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Then he's not for sale.

I'll wait a few months until he's 89 or 90 and sell him for multiples of that.

That's cool.

But next time, maybe don't imply he is for sale, and then scoff at offers when it's obvious no one would have been able to match your expectations ;)

Then he's not for sale.

I'll wait a few months until he's 89 or 90 and sell him for multiples of that.

Can't see a +4/5 I a few months but fair enough

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Can't see a +4/5 I a few months but fair enough

With the form he's in, I can. Especially when he plays in the world cup.

I can see it too, especially if the move to Man United happens. I have him in The Good League. Wouldn't sell him there for any price. It's why when it was implied here he was for sale, I put in the offer, hoping for even some negotiations rather than a public cry of outrage :P

It will be a while till he hits 90; where he is now and wi his age, I think they'll cap him. But in the next year or two, I could see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

With the form he's in, I can. Especially when he plays in the world cup.

I'll trade you these magic beans as I believe they will grow into the awesomeness beanstalk ever, speculation has been the downfall of so many players.

Gonzalo HIGUAÍN has completed his move to Bayern from FC Porto for 30,000,000 plus Jérôme BOATENG and Nils PETERSEN

Happy happy happy :) good deal for both I think. Hopefully Higuain continues his form :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Gonzalo HIGUAÍN has completed his move to Bayern from FC Porto for 30,000,000 plus Jérôme BOATENG and Nils PETERSEN

Happy happy happy :) good deal for both I think. Hopefully Higuain continues his form :)

I thought your money was useless? Ha ha ha

• Advertisement

Serious team with Robben and Schweinsteiger injured/suspended. A 90+ defender and I'd be happy and looking forward to the new season

I thought your money was useless? Ha ha ha

It was till I found someone willing to deal. Fair play to GT, no messin :)

Serious team with Robben and Schweinsteiger injured/suspended. A 90+ defender and I'd be happy and looking forward to the new season

Drop Martinez & Alaba back and start the 2 lads! Problem solved

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Drop Martinez & Alaba back and start the 2 lads! Problem solved

Oh God, there's no problem! I plan on doing just that!!

It was till I found someone willing to deal. Fair play to GT, no messin :)

Too be honest hes easy too deal with as are slot if lads once your willing too part with players!

Oh God, there's no problem! I plan on doing just that!!

You've one of those good kinds of headaches ha ha!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I needed a defender that will rise from 90, once PPPP was willing to include him in a deal it was just a case of how much money to put with it ...

AND TBF we had agreed a deal without the FC, he was thrown in afterwards for 'FREE' - will be moved on as soon as his ban is up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Good deal for both sides for higuain and ss long as both managers are happy thats the main thing :)

Its good to see some big rating players moving around spread the love a bit :)

I wish I could sell some 90+ players to the smaller clubs for cash but its impossible to replace them which is the problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Another bargain to be had, Anzhi Brazilian captain, Jucilei Age 25.
    Rated 88 will get a rise soon.
    App 10(1) 2 goals 1 Ass 2 MoM AvP 7.57 Div 2

Offers to dynamo Kyiv. Will accept best offer in the morning if its good enough.

Also willing to let Pepe go at a knock down price. Rated 89 AM,F (RL)
    Has been on fire since signing for me
    App 8(6) 3 goals 3 ass AvP 7.29

8M no offers please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Courtois in a swap (more or less) for Draxler.

Niice....

• Advertisement

keep trying to get Courtois (a compatriot of mine) .... keep missing out

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Courtois in a swap (more or less) for Draxler.

Niice....

Gutted. I'd have been highly interested in either of them with the forthcoming Bale deal :( Awesome players.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Whats the deal with buying players from unmanaged teams?

No deal!drive on.

You can still do it. They have 7 days from the time the manager leaves, then it's open season.

Dennis PRAET has completed his move to FC Porto from Real Madrid for 7,357,000

Thank You Real Madrid!

I've a soft spot for my compatriots and like to add talent ones to my team (as most Irish lads here would with Irish talent) so when I missed on Courtois Real told me to take a look at the squad to see if anyone else took my fancy ...He wasnt keen on selling and turned me away, only to come back 15mins later telling me that 'Praet has expressed his desire to play under Belgian management ..... so now Praet is looking around Porto for a new pad

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Thank You Real Madrid!

I've a soft spot for my compatriots and like to add talent ones to my team (as most Irish lads here would with Irish talent) so when I missed on Courtois Real told me to take a look at the squad to see if anyone else took my fancy ...He wasnt keen on selling and turned me away, only to come back 15mins later telling me that 'Praet has expressed his desire to play under Belgian management ..... so now Praet is looking around Porto for a new pad

No bother mate may aswell spread the love its a game at the end of the day we are all hhre to have fun:)

Id say youd do a little sex wee if you signed hazard?:)

a little one ?! :eek:

Sir Bobby Robson steered FC Porto to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

FC Porto beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Afellay and Sandro were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement

Real madrid managed a 2-2 draw at old trafford against man united draxler got a goal and an assist on his debut.

I had to rest ramos and benzema to make sure they are fresh for a big game on thursday against Dortmund :)

Currently in 3rd place its so tight up the top of division 1 its crazy if I win the league great but my main goal is to finish in top 4 for champions league spot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement