Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Very tight at the top of division 3, top 3 level on points.

James Mcconville steered Hamburg to victory against Shanghai Shenhua.
    Hamburg beat Shanghai Shenhua 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Bonaventura scored both of the goals for Hamburg and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

JamboMac wrote: »
    Very tight at the top of division 3, top 3 level on points.

James Mcconville steered Hamburg to victory against Shanghai Shenhua.
    Hamburg beat Shanghai Shenhua 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Bonaventura scored both of the goals for Hamburg and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Well done mate nice to see your doing a good job with my old team keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

A 3 - 1 loss to Ajax keeps up my recent run of terrible form, only 2 wins from my last 16 games in the league :eek:

I'm just about hanging on to the last playoff spot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

A 3 - 1 loss to Ajax keeps up my recent run of terrible form, only 2 wins from my last 16 games in the league :eek:

I'm just about hanging on to the last playoff spot

Im on a great run and coming for that spot in the last 5 games :D gone from relegation threatened to a late push for the title in a few weeks, hopefully this year I can make it (same happened last year and I feel away at the end)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I have to win one of my last 5 games to gain promotion now, hoping to get atleast 9 points so I can win the league too.

José Seaninho steered Sporting CP to victory against Celtic.

Sporting CP outclassed Celtic and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Akinfeev had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Martin was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

AC Milan 2-1 Everton.

I lost and its looking grim for my Everton team. 6 points from safety with a terrible goal difference and only 5 games left.

And I got my only decent striker suspended for 3 games and Miralles suspended as well for 1 game.

Breaking news breaking news

Nuri sahin has handed in a transfer request at real madrid, the turkish international is said to be angered by the new managers decision to bring in fabregas and draxler resulting in very little game time for the young turk.

Will listen to all offers and best offer by thursday at 8.15pm secures his signature.
    Part exchange prefered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Breaking news breaking news

Nuri sahin has handed in a transfer request at real madrid, the turkish international is said to be angered by the new managers decision to bring in fabregas and draxler resulting in very little game time for the young turk.

Will listen to all offers and best offer by thursday at 8.15pm secures his signature.
    Part exchange prefered.

I heard he wants too come home too Dortmund!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I heard he wants too come home too Dortmund!

Rumor has it he was seen in Lisbon this morning.

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »
    Rumor has it he was seen in Lisbon this morning.

Only his agent trying too drive up his price.

I will make all offers public for sahin so you know what others are offering.

Yes he has said to me that he desires to return permanently to dortmund but jurfen klopp has yet to make an offer for the turkish international.

I will make all offers public for sahin so you know what others are offering.

Yes he has said to me that he desires to return permanently to dortmund but jurfen klopp has yet to make an offer for the turkish international.
    Thats as Klopp was out yesterday and is late into the office today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The offer for Fernández ANDRÉS of Tottenham Hotspur from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88 rated goalkeeper with a Level 2 concern. Sold for 9m, so made a little profit on him. Will look to bring in another back up from an external now. Nice doing business with you Real :)

The offer for Fernández ANDRÉS of Tottenham Hotspur from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88 rated goalkeeper with a Level 2 concern. Sold for 9m, so made a little profit on him. Will look to bring in another back up from an external now. Nice doing business with you Real :)

Just needed a back up keeper since courtouis is now gone. We might be in talks for a certain welsh man in january again:)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Thats as Klopp was out yesterday and is late into the office today

Klopp loves to party :)

Just needed a back up keeper since courtouis is now gone. We might be in talks for a certain welsh man in january again:)

Need a replacement for CR7, do ya :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

I think Suarez may be due an increase soon. :D

Klopp loves to party :)

Too much! Klopps not 18 any more he needs too realise he can't drink like an 18 year old

Well, PSG gets lallana by the looks of it :( Beat me by 0.2m

• Advertisement

The deal involving FC Porto and Alex TEIXEIRA of Olympique Marseille has been turned down. Olympique Marseille have decided to proceed with another offer.
    Alex TEIXEIRA has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv from Olympique Marseille for 18,100,000. All other offers were turned down.

This makes me sad!

Made an educated guess that after the recent spending, kyiv wouldnt have more than 17m ....

Kyiv, where are you pulling all the money from?!

Lads, willing to trade Claudio Pizzaro and Artur Moraes for a 89+ rated 'keeper.

That's a 88 'keeper and a 90 am/f c for a good keeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Lads, willing to trade Claudio Pizzaro and Artur Moraes for a 89+ rated 'keeper.

That's a 88 'keeper and a 90 am/f c for a good keeper.

Deal, send the paperwork over and i'l give you Brad Friedel asap

Deal, send the paperwork over and i'l give you Brad Friedel asap

Sorry. He's the wrong end of the age scale.

Currently selling off 20 players from unneeded first team players and youth players I don't want to keep. Hoping to raise 30million from the sales.

Anyone know how long it takes for externals to start making bids?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Currently selling off 20 players from unneeded first team players and youth players I don't want to keep. Hoping to raise 30million from the sales.

Anyone know how long it takes for externals to start making bids?

you could get some offers in 24 hours or it might be whenever the hell they want...... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

App anyone??

App anyone??

iPhone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

App anyone??

mobile app or android/iphone app?

• Advertisement

android only so far.

This discussion has been closed.