Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Just got offers form externals for 11 of my transfer listed player, accepted 10 of them, the 1 I didn't accept is going to be used in a p/e which I have already agreed for the end of the season so he's off the TL for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

swoody wrote: »
    i predicted he'd rise in tupacs risers thread although i thought he'd get +5 :D

Ya hes started a lot if games recently with Dortmund due too injurys and doesn't look out of his depth!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

this is how i picture SM/SoccerWiki working out who should rise and who should fall....

FamilyGuy-ComputerMonkeys.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

just getting a bit too quiet these days. Half the managers don't even answer you when inquiring about a player

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    just getting a bit too quiet these days. Half the managers don't even answer you when inquiring about a player

and you are.....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

James Mcconville steered Hamburg to victory against Estudiantes.
    Hamburg outclassed Estudiantes and beat them 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Tévez scored both of the goals for Hamburg and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Awaiting tomorrows game with Chelsea, don't think I've looked forward to one all season and this one I think will be key for me at least. The end of season (just as last) is really exciting :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

swoody wrote: »
    and you are.....?

udinese

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

JamboMac wrote: »
    James Mcconville steered Hamburg to victory against Estudiantes.
    Hamburg outclassed Estudiantes and beat them 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Tévez scored both of the goals for Hamburg and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

As strange as this may sound, I'm happy with that result. I tried out a new tactic and it just didn't work. Better off finding that out in a friendly than a league match!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

TheGunns wrote: »
    Awaiting tomorrows game with Chelsea, don't think I've looked forward to one all season and this one I think will be key for me at least. The end of season (just as last) is really exciting :o

Good luck. It was a one sided affair last time we met - but Ajax have improved a lot since then. I have the luxury of being able to address concerns of players who have not been playing with the hope of getting across the line.

Think I just need one win to guarantee promotion and could possibly win the title tonight depending on other results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Anyone thinking of selling players at the end of the season let me know. Looking to change up my squad a bit (this doesn't include Neymar)

Looking for players rated 90+. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Anyone thinking of selling players at the end of the season let me know. Looking to change up my squad a bit (this doesn't include Neymar)

Looking for players rated 90+. Thanks

Will be listening to offers for huntellar, kaka, and ashley young at seasons end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

Will be listening to offers for huntellar, kaka, and ashley young at seasons end.
    i will give u a selection box for young

soap1978 wrote: »
    i will give u a selection box for young

Deal....No takesy backsys.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can I have the CurlyWhirly?

Can I have the CurlyWhirly?

Well I would of taken a half eaten mars bar for young, so I think I can part with the CurlyWhirly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

How weird is that. All the top 3 teams in division three lost this week.

SM is rigged!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Going the right direction now....
    3bedef2c47ab8568df80b2c9bbf04800.png

The two boys are hooking up well too...
    c65d2725ad1461eebd9a06f55fdd86e2.png

And this is definitely progress...
    9af84f4561cfd93bf2d202ac5037a3be.png

Overall a good evening, even considering the 'very minor' injury to Messi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Arsenal.
    FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.
    Afellay was on the scoresheet for his side.

:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Great start to my Benfica career.
    José Seaninho steered SL Benfica to victory against Aston Villa.
    SL Benfica beat Aston Villa 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Garay had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Cardozo and Matić were amongst the goalscorers.

I would also like to congratulate my former club Sporting who guaranteed their promotion tonight after a hard faught 2-2 draw against rangers.

Hopefully a new manager will be in place soon who can take them on even further.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

If only a win would have been 3 pts clear, but think the other 2 have tougher run in.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Hamburg defeat to Grêmio.
    Hamburg slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Grêmio in their Division 3 fixture.
    Sinclair was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

JamboMac wrote: »
    If only a win would have been 3 pts clear, but think the other 2 have tougher run in.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Hamburg defeat to Grêmio.
    Hamburg slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Grêmio in their Division 3 fixture.
    Sinclair was on the scoresheet for his side.

Rough going

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against fierce rivals Sunderland in the Tyne-Wear Derby.
    Newcastle United outclassed Sunderland and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Neymar was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Toulalan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

10 clear of the relegation zone with 4 games left, one more win needed and could do with it asap as I have a tough run in

So, with the sale of Higuain I've been able to add the following to my squad:

Jerome Boateng - DRC - 25yr - was 90 at time of the Higuain p/x but duly went up to 91 4days later

Vicente Guaita - GK -26yr - 89, an upgrade from my 88 GK

Jordan Ayew - AMRL - 22yr - 88

Nils Petersen - FC - 25yr -87... This guy was a freebie, added onto the Higuain deal after it was agreed on already - he will be transfer market fodder as soon as his ban is up

And I'm still looking ... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Jerome Boateng - DRC - 25yr - was 90 at time of the Higuain p/x but duly went up to 91 4days later

And the lad I gave for free, decent back up for cup matches etc. Good deal all around and looking at how it started months ago for you, fantastic business on your side

And the lad I gave for free, decent back up for cup matches etc. Good deal all around and looking at how it started months ago for you, fantastic business on your side

oh, forgot him!:rolleyes:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Nils Petersen - FC - 25yr -87... This guy was a freebie, added onto the Higuain deal after it was agreed on already - he will be transfer market fodder as soon as his ban is up

And ...

I've also turned Pjanic into:

Tello - AM(FRL) - 22yr - 89 and
    Sergi Roberto - M,AM(C) - 21yr - 86 and
    10m (part of which paid Dennis Praet - M, AM(C) - 19yr - 85)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Showing us all how it's done tbf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

sorry guys havent been able to be on all week between work and drinking ill be on later on to check sahin offers but on a quick glimpse nothing to mouth watering coming in for him.

i gave dortmund a good seeing to aswell to go top of division 1 i should be a cert now for a champions league spot which is what ill be happy with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

sorry guys havent been able to be on all week between work and drinking ill be on later on to check sahin offers but on a quick glimpse nothing to mouth watering coming in for him.

i gave dortmund a good seeing to aswell to go top of division 1 i should be a cert now for a champions league spot which is what ill be happy with.

Yes you did.... ah well my hopes of retaining are out the window now! Time to concentrate on boozen!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement