Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Landon Donovan is injured, and he's going to miss the relegation decider.

Anyone wanna give me a 88+ striker on loan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Won my first game in charge, 2-1 against Boca Juniors! :)

Up to 6th place now..

Kaka, Ashley young, and Huntelaar for sale...Gonna let em go after the final game of the season so if anyone is interested throw in an offer.

I'm definitely interested.. but not sure if I can offer you something substantial enough :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Make an offer anyways cause otherwise you'll never know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Gwan the boys... Nice 1-0 win.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

It would seem a certain Brazilian 'keeper had the game of his fecking life tonight.

I had 17 shots on goal and he kept out 16 of them to earn his side a draw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Seaneh wrote: »
    It would seem a certain Brazilian 'keeper had the game of his fecking life tonight.

I had 17 shots on goal and he kept out 16 of them to earn his side a draw!

Yeah he was inspired alright. Playing for his place next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Porto with another undisclosed bid for Bale

Yeah he was inspired alright. Playing for his place next season.

You available to chat on SM?

By the by, I am now safe from relegation and thus have met both of my goals for this season.

Goal 1: Get Sporting promoted.

Goal 2: Save Benfica from relegation.

I'm pretty happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Porto with another undisclosed bid for Bale

I've decided to withdraw my offer actually ... If Spurs feel that my offer was the one he wants to go with (unlikely with everything that he is being offered - surprised he hasnt been offered some-ones sister yet :D ) ...

Actually come to think of it ...

New FCP offer:

Dzeko + M'biwa + 32m (+a night of unrestricted passion with my sister*)

*I may or may not have a sister, infact probably best you replace sister with brother as I only have brothers :cool:

But seriously, I'm retracting the bid, dont think I stand a chance of getting Bale, if spurs want to go with my bid, he knows where to find me ...

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I've decided to withdraw my offer actually ... If Spurs feel that my offer was the one he wants to go with (unlikely with everything that he is being offered - surprised he hasnt been offered some-ones sister yet :D ) ...

Actually come to think of it ...

New FCP offer:

Dzeko + M'biwa + 32m (+a night of unrestricted passion with my sister*)

*I may or may not have a sister, infact probably best you replace sister with brother as I only have brothers :cool:

But seriously, I'm retracting the bid, dont think I stand a chance of getting Bale, if spurs want to go with my bid, he knows where to find me ...

I'm in the same boat, don't think I can compete with some of the other offers from the big clubs

Make an offer anyways cause otherwise you'll never know.

I only have about 12 million to spend :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

My Everton team beat West Brom 3-1. We're joint bottom of Division 1 and both relegated.

I see Barcelona are away to Real Madrid in the last game of the season, If Real win then Barcelona are relegated, should be fun!!

Huntelaar for sale.....interesting.

I'm in the same boat, don't think I can compete with some of the other offers from the big clubs
    you mean you have no sisters either?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

unkymo wrote: »
    My Everton team beat West Brom 3-1. We're joint bottom of Division 1 and both relegated.

I see Barcelona are away to Real Madrid in the last game of the season, If Real win then Barcelona are relegated, should be fun!!

Huntelaar for sale.....interesting.

If I beat barca on thursday they get relegated imagine messi and ronaldo both in division 2 :o

If I beat barca on thursday they get relegated imagine messi and ronalfo both in division 2 :o

Please win:D

If I beat barca on thursday they get relegated imagine messi and ronalfo both in division 2 :o
    are you on chat on SM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Landon Donovan is injured, and he's going to miss the relegation decider.

Anyone wanna give me a 88+ striker on loan?

Is it only for one match?? Ive a meaningless match left and would loan you Benteke but doubt your opponent would be impressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    are you on chat on SM?

No man im on fone watchn tv.

If its abot transfers ill be looking over who ill be selling if I do sell anyone over next week and after we see who wins the bale deal.

I understand ye all want to strengthen your squads with some 90+players so ill have a good think abot it its just I know how hard thwey are to come across which is why im so reluctant to let them go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

. Boards.ie Username .
    |
    . Team Managed .

Peanut Butter Jelly|LA Galaxy
    Al Cpwned|FC Barcelona
    eh i dunno|Aston Villa
    MrMac84|Borrusia Dortmund
    Wilberto|Estudiantes
    The Governor| FC Basel
    Danger781| AJ Auxerre
    Princess Petulia Pissy Pants| Bayern München
    mackeire|Spartak Moskva
    Teamshadowclan| Tottenham Hotspur
    GT_TDI_150 |FC Porto
    hefferboi |Vélez Sársfield
    Munster Magic|Newcastle
    Seaneh|SL Benfica
    Burlap_Sack|FC Schalke 04
    JamboMac|Hamburger SV
    Manzoor14| Arsenal
    Iago|Anzhi
    unkymo|Everton
    Maldjd23|SSC Napoli
    Tinie| AZ Alkmaar

Updated list.

Anyone selling/trading any 90+ players let me know, looking for a bit of a re-jig of my squad

Newcastle

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey, I'll settle for an ugly aunt :P

Anyway, 4 days to go. I may reject a few offers tomorrow in order to not string people along. I feel bad slapping people down, but being honest, the offers from Bayern and Real, along with the possible offer from Barca, are way out in front right now. Not saying they are the only contenders, mind. Just those are the ones with offers in that I'd consider right now.

Anyway, league wise....seems I could land anywhere between 6th and 14th depending how the last game goes. Not happy with how the season turned out, but planning on coming back strong next season :D

Anyway, 4 days to go. I may reject a few offers tomorrow in order to not string people along. I feel bad slapping people down, but being honest, the offers from Bayern and Real, along with the possible offer from Barca, are way out in front right now. Not saying they are the only contenders, mind. Just those are the ones with offers in that I'd consider right now.

Anyway, league wise....seems I could land anywhere between 6th and 14th depending how the last game goes. Not happy with how the season turned out, but planning on coming back strong next season :D

Would the offer we discussed be anywhere near consideration or am I wasting my time????

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Is it only for one match?? Ive a meaningless match left and would loan you Benteke but doubt your opponent would be impressed

You probably wouldn't be allowed loan him Bentekers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Anyway, 4 days to go. I may reject a few offers tomorrow in order to not string people along. I feel bad slapping people down, but being honest, the offer from Spartak Moskva is way out in front right now. Not saying tit is the only contender, mind. Just it is the only offer in that I'd consider right now.

Fixed that for ya there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Barcelona.
    SSC Napoli beat Barcelona 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Cavani scored all 3 goals for SSC Napoli and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cavani you genius!!!!!

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Barcelona.
    SSC Napoli beat Barcelona 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Cavani scored all 3 goals for SSC Napoli and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cavani you genius!!!!!

You selling him?????;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

You selling him?????;-)

Every player has a price!!!:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Every player has a price!!!:pac::pac:

And what would his be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement