Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Jaysus :eek:
    Are you letting them all go on the cheap? ;)

like for like swaps where possible for the 90-92's and will do a range of 90's for my 93-94's (will consider 89's if he's a real prospect) cash offers are no problem but would prefer to just do player swaps or cash only not both...... comprende?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Reached SMFA Champions Cup Final by drawing 1-1 with a largely reserve squad v Cagliari this evening.
    Winning 4-1 in first leg helped make that decision easy however.
    ______

Also, interesting choice of referee for El Classico on Thursday.

ce5bc71eb6500a914965b1900f659026.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Seaneh wrote: »
    Hey lads, looking for a 91+ rated FC, willing to trade 2 of Lima (89) Cardozo (90) and Pizzaro (90) and cash for the right player.
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Might move on dzeko ....

Just had a look ... think I'll keep dzeko ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Even if I win the next game I'll be a point off second, devastated but that's what happens when you don't snap out of bad form

Not sure I can do much more with PSV tbh, seems I've taken them to their level, my chairman was even predicting a relegation battle this season at the start.
    Where do you see the chairmans predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Think the chairman announces his expectations at the beginning of the season...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

PerrinV2 wrote: »

They send you a message at the start of the season

Mine was to avoid relegation

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

O right,no idea what my guy said so :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

In the spirit of the Bale auction and Juve's superstitious clear-out ....

The News wires are heating up tonight, there are rumors abound the Edin Dzeko has decided to leave FCP...
    Mirror wrote:
    BREAKING NEW : Sensational reports from the Mirror are claiming that Porto ace, Dzeko may have handed in a transfer request on Monday.

According to the source, which cites an interview with football pundit Mark Lawrenson, the forward is unhappy with life under Sir Bobby Robson and is seeking a move.
    BBC Sport wrote:
    BREAKING NEW : Edin Dzeko to leave Porto?

Football pundit Mark Lawrenson said he has heard rumors the Bosnian could be looking for a way out in January.
    espn.pt wrote:
    Dzeko, 27, was left out of Porto's squad altogether for the 2-0 defeat against Sunderland, fuelling speculation that the Bosnian international is set for a January departure from the club.

Within hours of the news reaching the footballing world, word came from the Porto Manager
    fcporto.pt wrote:
    Sir Bobby Robson has confirmed that Edin Dzeko has asked for a transfer away from Porto FC, but insists he will only be sold if the right offer comes in.

In all seriousness, Dzeko is up for grabs, any offer NEEDS to include a young* 89/90+ rated striker(and what/who ever else you consider nessecary to make the offer attractive, I'm moving on my main striker, he needs to be replaced!

I'll give it 5-6days before making a decision on where his future lies.

* NOT ASHLEY YOUNG!:D
    **Any sources qouted may not be the actual sources for the quotes in question ;)

Buffon is available for a youngish 90+ rated goalie and a 90 rated outfield player

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    In the spirit of the Bale auction and Juve's superstitious clear-out ....

The News wires are heating up tonight, there are rumors abound the Edin Dzeko has decided to leave FCP...

Within hours of the news reaching the footballing world, word came from the Porto Manager

In all seriousness, Dzeko is up for grabs, any offer NEEDS to include a young* 89/90+ rated striker(and what/who ever else you consider nessecary to make the offer attractive, I'm moving on my main striker, he needs to be replaced!

I'll give it 5-6days before making a decision on where his future lies.

* NOT ASHLEY YOUNG!:D
    **Any sources qouted may not be the actual sources for the quotes in question ;)

Listed "unavailable".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Three 88's and an 87 is quite a good days business :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Danger781 wrote: »
    Three 88's and an 87 is quite a good days business :)

Unreal buisness Harry RedKnapp!

How many qualify from division 4? Unless I get battered in the final game of the season Auxerre should be in the play-offs..

If I'm not mistaken..
    Top 2 go get promotion
    Third spot goes to the winner of the play offs from team 3 - 6?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

How many qualify from division 4? Unless I get battered in the final game of the season Auxerre should be in the play-offs..

If I'm not mistaken..
    Top 2 go get promotion

That's exactly how it goes. The play-off is only played over one leg as opposed to the usual real life two legged play-off.

I think it is still 3rd Vs 6th, and 4th Vs 5th though.

Having said that, I was a long way off the play-off spots in the first season so I had no real interest in them and, as such, paid them little attention!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

If I'm not mistaken..
    Top 2 go get promotion

ya mate top two get automatic promotion then 3456th places go into playoffs.

i won the division 4 play offs last year with hamburg my tip is to get a few loaned players in as the playoffs make your players very tired for some reason well thats what happened my team last year anyway

ya mate top two get automatic promotion then 3456th places go into playoffs.

i won the division 4 play offs last year with hamburg my tip is to get a few loaned players in as the playoffs make your players very tired for some reason well thats what happened my team last year anyway

Already have 3 loan players :pac:

They were there when I arrived at Auxerre and they're handy first team players :)

Already have 3 loan players :pac:

They were there when I arrived at Auxerre and they're handy first team players :)

Tempted to recall Shaw....

Only messing!!..:D:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »

Only messing!!..:D:D:D

soooo next season......

how much?

I was quite happy when I took over and he was there....

Only to realise he was on loan and I didn't own him :(

I was quite happy when I took over and he was there....

Only to realise he was on loan and I didn't own him :(

Sure ya can have him on loan again next season if you want...

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    soooo next season......

how much?

Swap for Vidal...:D:D:D:D

Sure ya can have him on loan again next season if you want...

May take you up on that ;)

Speaking of loans.. Anyone wanna loan me an 88+ AM,F(LRC) :D

Swap for Vidal...:D:D:D:D

tis only a game, why not!

May take you up on that ;)

Speaking of loans.. Anyone wanna loan me an 88+ AM,F(LRC) :D

wont work, the SMFA wont allow loans of a certain rating if the loaner doesn't have enough dept in that area... so unless napoli *spits on floor* or others have four 88 in AM,F(LRC) your not getting any.

tis only a game, why not!

Deal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I've as many of the contacts in my list as I can. I shall return tomorrow with them very nicely arranged.

wont work, the SMFA wont allow loans of a certain rating if the loaner doesn't have enough dept in that area... so unless napoli *spits on floor* or others have four 88 in AM,F(LRC) your not getting any.

I see..

I see..

Sure we can only try...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

@Swoody, your new name is good but you should have changed it to "Antonio Conte's Toupee".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Seaneh wrote: »
    @Swoody, your new name is good but you should have changed it to "Antonio Conte's Toupee".

Or how about "bocconi amari" ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement