Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Name a ridiculous price people will match it! ;)

Well I've been offered 60M and rejected because to me, money is useless!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

pepper180 wrote: »
    Well I've been offered 60M and rejected because to me, money is useless!

i made you an offer the 89 just moved to lazio in real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I haven't signed anyone yet, the board really screwed me with transfer money. I got 5 million added to the 2 million I saved from last season. I needed at least 20-25 million to compete in the league, especially with Van Bommel retiring.

i made you an offer the 89 just moved to lazio in real life.

Yeaaaaah, one of my worst offers I've got for him!

Some people offered me 20M :pac:

INSULTED

I haven't signed anyone yet, the board really screwed me with transfer money. I got 5 million added to the 2 million I saved from last season. I needed at least 20-25 million to compete in the league, especially with Van Bommel retiring.

My deal is still on the table man :)

• Advertisement

INSULTED

insulted??? rossi and biligia as usual your in dream land! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

INSULTED

Why mark him as available if you want a ridiculous offer that nobody is going to make.

Why mark him as available if you want a ridiculous offer that nobody is going to make.

agreed i just offered him a 91 and an 89 due to rise plus cash.

and apparently thats an insulting offer lolol

Yeah he wanted 60m plus PAPADOPOULOS off of me.

ah so he wants an offer that your chairman wouldnt even accept,time wasting as usual.

• Advertisement

ah so he wants an offer that your chairman wouldnt even accept,time wasting as usual.

No need to get aggressive and personal, I am not time wasting!

Don't come at me offering 25M, I then wouldn't have to give you a ridiculous counter offer!

Don't come at me offering 25M, I then wouldn't have to give you a ridiculous counter offer!

Don't put him down as available when hes not. I'm hardly going to start bidding at 50m.

agreed i just offered him a 91 and an 89 due to rise plus cash.

and apparently thats an insulting offer lolol

For starters, 3.5M is nothing to me so thats why I didn't like that.

Rossi won't be rising so he'll be benched. I have Benzema, Higuain, Ronaldo, Rodriguez and other stronger players in that position.

Biglia won't be get a look in, in my squad. 89 Rated won't make my 1st team, nor will he make my bench.

THAT is why your offer was rejected. I didn't say I was insulted by your offer, I was insulted by someone offering 20M.

No need to get aggressive and personal, I am not time wasting!

Pepper you must give respect to get respect.

my offer was good, not insulting, not fair,but good.

biligia rated 89 even tho he played for anderlecht now hes at lazio so the skys the limit,plus 91 rossi and a couple of million,that was a good offer,consider it withdrawn. :P

Don't put him down as available when hes not. I'm hardly going to start bidding at 50m.

He is available so button up son. If you can't bid 50M then you can't compete with the big clubs who are willing to spend that.

BTW 50M is useless to me because money is useless to me in this league so nobody start bidding 50M :pac:

He is available so button up son. If you can't bid 50M then you can't compete with the big clubs who are willing to spend that.

BTW 50M is useless to me because money is useless to me in this league so nobody start bidding 50M :pac:

I believe it was you who offered 25m for de rossi so a bit hypocritical out of you. Anyway I realize I'm wasting time with you so forget it.

Pepper you must give respect to get respect.

my offer was good, not insulting, not fair,but good.

biligia rated 89 even tho he played for anderlecht now hes at lazio so the skys the limit,plus 91 rossi and a couple of million,that was a good offer,consider it withdrawn. :P

AS I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE: READ AGAIN!!!

Rossi won't be rising so he'll be benched. I have Benzema, Higuain, Ronaldo, Rodriguez and other stronger players in that position.

Biglia won't be get a look in, in my squad. 89 Rated won't make my 1st team, nor will he make my bench.

THAT is why your offer was rejected. I didn't say I was insulted by your offer, I was insulted by someone offering 20M.

I believe it was you who offered 25m for de rossi so a bit hypocritical out of you. Anyway I realize I'm wasting time with you so forget it.

Explain to me how that is hypocritical??,

They are two different players!! :confused:

Di Maria is worth way more that De Rossi :pac:

Thats funny as my message board reads that real madrid were insulted by my offer!

you never know barce might offer you messi as PE. :D

maybe..

BTW i could of sold rossi for 35m but i dont want cash,he was injured all last season im expecting big things from him this year.

• Advertisement

Explain to me how that is hypocritical??,

They are two different players!! :confused:

Di Maria is worth way more that Di Rossi :pac:

De Rossi 94 Di maria 93.

Granted Di maria is younger but de rossi still has a lot of game world seasons at a high rating in him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Then surely my offer of a 92 and a 89 rated + some cash for a 94 rated was viable ;)

Thats funny as my message board reads that real madrid were insulted by my offer!

you never know barce might offer you messi as PE. :D

maybe

So you can't have an adult debate? No comeback to what I said? Just pass it off?

I only clicked insulted by your offer because you said ''Consider my offer withdrawn'' which it clearly wasn't when you posted that message as the offer was still there! :confused:

Naa don't want Messi, Himself and Ronaldo just wouldn't get on..

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Then surely my offer of a 92 and a 89 rated + some cash for a 94 rated was viable ;)

As I said to you, it was a great offer, but I'm just looking to keep that person you were looking for ;) (No names said)

De Rossi 94 Di maria 93.

Granted Di maria is younger but de rossi still has a lot of game world seasons at a high rating in him.

So are you honestly saying De Rossi is worth more than Di Maria?

Please say yes so we can all laugh :pac:

Look, just don't waste my time with offers and I'll get on with anyone, everyone knows that by now.

If you want to buy someone, message me on SM, I'm mannerly, helpful and I'll genuinely try come to an agreement :)

Are you honestly saying you didn't low ball the De Rossi offer?

Are you honestly saying you didn't low ball the De Rossi offer?

Personally I wasn't a big fan of De Rossi and I was only new to the game and I didn't know how the transfer market ran. (especially in this game world)

De Rossi in some SM GameWorlds = Worth 25M.
    De Rossi in this SM GameWorld = Worth more than 35M+.

But you cannot say Di Maria would sell for 25M in any gameworld on SM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Please say yes so we can all laugh :pac:

Look, just don't waste my time with offers and I'll get on with anyone, everyone knows that by now.

If you want to buy someone, message me on SM, I'm mannerly, helpful and I'll genuinely try come to an agreement :)

To be fair, the modric - Rodriquez deal was smooth

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    To be fair, the modric - Rodriquez deal was smooth

Any deal anyone does with me I'm extremely fair! Being a big club I like seeing everyone doing well! :)

I sound like Miss.Universe :o

• Advertisement

Personally I wasn't a big fan of De Rossi and I was only new to the game and I didn't know how the transfer market ran. (especially in this game world)

De Rossi in some SM GameWorlds = Worth 25M.
    De Rossi in this SM GameWorld = Worth more than 35M+.

But you cannot say Di Maria would sell for 25M in any gameworld on SM.

I'm not saying that he is worth the same. I'm saying you offered less than he is worth just like I did with di maria. That's why I called you a hypocrite. It was an initial offer and there was no need for you to come back with the ridiculous offer that you did.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement