Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

@Swoooooody :)
    You've a PM over on SM there pal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Going to blow my whole budget on a DM(C) sometime tomorrow ahead of the playoff game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Going to blow my whole budget on a DM(C) sometime tomorrow ahead of the playoff game

I'll sell ya Noboa :P

Seaneh wrote: »
    I'll sell ya Noboa :P

Does he come with the boa if I pay you more?

:pac:

Does he come with the boa if I pay you more?

:pac:

I laughed...

Yes.

• Advertisement

I laughed...

Yes.

I may be interested in getting him in as cover, after I try and break the game world record fee tomorrow, I'll see how much I have left over.

I may be interested in getting him in as cover, after I try and break the game world record fee tomorrow, I'll see how much I have left over.

you on chat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Some fellas will be pissed / dissapointed when they log on tomorrow... All the transfer activity!

you on chat?

No using phone, you can pm me over there I'll be on for another few hours

I thought you were man yoo...

Never mind...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Some fellas will be pissed / dissapointed when they log on tomorrow... All the transfer activity!

Yet it's still all boring and quiet in Argentina! :(:(

Oh well......anybody want to sell me donate an 88/89 defender to The Estudiantes Foundation?? It's for a good cause!! :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

No using phone, you can pm me over there I'll be on for another few hours

Ah good!

You can just reject my offer so ;)

Wilberto wrote: »

Oh well......anybody want to sell me donate an 88/89 defender to The Estudiantes Foundation?? It's for a good cause!! :):)

Chat ;)

Ah good!

You can just reject my offer so ;)

Yeah I came to my senses about selling that lad, he's due a big move either now or the summer and will probably do decently in the WC as well.

Im all out of available one sorry

As Swoody said earlier, its only a game ;)

A Williams for 8.1, paid 15.2 but hey....

Only a game :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

As Swoody said earlier, its only a game ;)

A Williams for 8.1, paid 15.2 but hey....

Only a game :D:D

Extremely happy now with that!! He'll slot nicely into the heart of a defence that is in dire need of strengthening!

Pleasure doing business with you! Hopefully it will inspire others to start shifting good players around at fair prices!!

:):):):):)

Extremely happy now with that!! He'll slot nicely into the heart of a defence that is in dire need of strengthening!

Pleasure doing business with you! Hopefully it will inspire others to start shifting good players around at fair prices!!

:):):):):)

To be fair, Swoody & GT did me a turn tonight and others have done so in the past so if I can spare a player at cost price I should in all fairness.....

But totally agree, hopefully a few more deals like this might make an appearance ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Looking to replace one of Robben, Ribery or Schweinsteiger. Not really looking for cash. Would need a young 93/94 for Ribery and BS, a young 92/93 for Robben

Have a good offer in from Madrid for Lahm and a few for Gomez that I'm thinking about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Looking to replace one of Robben, Ribery or Schweinsteiger. Not really looking for cash. Would need a young 93/94 for Ribery and BS, a young 92/93 for Robben

Have a good offer in from Madrid for Lahm and a few for Gomez that I'm thinking about

threw in a cheeky late bid on gomez :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

My point against Napoli means I don't finish bottom of Division 1! After finishing tenth last year its a disappointing 19th this season.

Also none of my Everton players are for sale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Since no p/x deals tempt me for the sahin deal im going to do a raffle for all division 3 and 4 teams who are interested to give managers in lower divisions a chance to have a world class player on the team.

Just offer me in cash the lowest my chairman will allow you 10.85m i think it is and I will pick a team randomly on monday night.

Is this league finally starting to settle down with pricing ....

Ok,

I've rejected 2 of the bids for Dzeko as they were not strong enough, leaving 3 bids in place.

One from Arsenal, one from Benfica and One from Aston Villa.

I had planned on making bids public but there are a few side deals involved so making the bids public wont tell much really

I'm probably going to accept a bid tonight or in the morning.

Thanks

2 good servants leaving the club today:

Pereira MAICON has completed his move to SS Lazio from FC Porto for 1,000,000 plus Stefan RADU and Mike VAN DER HOORN

Nicolás OTAMENDI has completed his move to Bayern München from FC Porto for 9,000,000 plus Massimo BRUNO

2 89 DRCs leaving for 1 89 DLC, 2 young talents (even if one is dutch :p, thankfully I managed to get one compatriot to balance out the dutchness ) and 10m

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

OMG, the world is dead! :eek:

Just when excitement was picking up.

Anyway, have we a date for when the monitoring goes off? Also do people know is it a max of three deals per season you can do with another manager, or a max of three players can be sold to each manager (so, in theory, two managers could do six deals with three players going each way)?

I ask cause I've made the same offer to a few people of buying a few players at face value and let me buy one of theirs at a negotiated price, and wanted to make sure we could do it before we accept deals :P

Its 3 deals but suppose with p/x this could equate to 9 players moving.

Seems all gameworlds are down right now :(

There was some flurry of transfer activity last night alright, I was afraid to go to bed incase I missed out on a deal!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Back up.

This is the part of the game I love...

Gareth BALE has completed his move to Barcelona from Tottenham Hotspur for 17,500,000 plus Henrik MKHITARYAN and Hernández XAVI

Iker MUNIAIN has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Athletic Club for 10,000,000 plus Samuel ETO'O

Mame DIOUF has completed his move to Vélez Sársfield from Tottenham Hotspur for 5,000,000 plus Admir MEHMEDI

3 new first teamers in then. Working on two more I want.

While I'm happy with my defensive line up, reckon I'll look to shake things up there soon too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

so I finished outside the playoffs and qualification slots for DIV 4 with Malaga so will need to do some rebuilding, ironically my old team Auxerre went on a massive run and matched last years 4th again and are now in the playoffs!

I have had alot of interest in Isco and just to be fair to everybody I am strongly considering an public auction along the lines of TSC done with Bale. I am just weighing up where I need to strengthen, probably defense and midfield.

I'll post back here when I decide in the next day or 2 what I am going to do and look for as outside my starting 11 things are pretty threadbare at the moment and 0 funds for any cash purchases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Mame Diouf and Rodrigo Lima have joined Velez Sarsfield.

2 89 rated strikers in so I'm delighted with that, especially just before my play off with Anzhi. My team is starting to take a bit of shape now. Just need one or 2 new defenders and I'm sorted. Have my eye on a few so hopefully I don't get hijacked ;)

Also, Sahin would do me wonders :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement