Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Couple of bids I'm looking over at the moment but for the most part, I think I've the team I want for the coming season. Looking forward to it hoping to mount a serious challenge for the title

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hernandez is transfer listed. But only way I am selling is if I can get another 90ish striker.. Otherwise I am happy with him up front.

I would also consider bids for Vertongen or Lloris if it was identical like-for-like, just to shake things up. But no way I am downgrading on either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Got Dennis Praet in a p/x recently, he got himself a +1 today :)

Got Massimo Bruno in a p/x in the last 2 days and he also got +1'd today :D

Oh and Edin DŽEKO has completed his move to Anzhi from FC Porto in a swap deal for James MCCARTHY and José CALLEJÓN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Got Dennis Praet in a p/x recently, he got himself a +1 today :)

Got Massimo Bruno in a p/x in the last 2 days and he also got +1'd today :D

Oh and Edin DŽEKO has completed his move to Anzhi from FC Porto in a swap deal for James MCCARTHY and José CALLEJÓN

Dzeko just in time to destroy me!

hefferboi wrote: »
    Dzeko just in time to destroy me!

Sorry mate ... but he's down to other first teamers tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

How do you check the new ratings?

hefferboi wrote: »
    How do you check the new ratings?

To check your own go to squad and reports. You'll get a notification if one of your players or a player you've shortlisted has a rating change or positional change

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Delighted I managed to sneak this one in amidst all the madness. Recently got his first 2 caps for Italy and has scored 6 goals in 16 games from midfield in the league this season, as well as being fantastic last season. Definitely deserves a +1 and will get it soon.
    The offer for Marco PAROLO of Parma from SL Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Seaneh wrote: »
    Delighted I managed to sneak this one in amidst all the madness. Recently got his first 2 caps for Italy and has scored 6 goals in 16 games from midfield in the league this season, as well as being fantastic last season. Definitely deserves a +1 and will get it soon.
    What rating is he now? Good scouting!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What rating is he now? Good scouting!

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »

Well if hes doing well enough at Parma too make Italy squad only a matter of time before one of the Milan clubs picks him up if they don't already part own him or what ever it is they do in Italy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

All change at Anzhi as the season draws to a close

Players in

Edin DŽEKO has completed his move to Anzhi from FC Porto in a swap deal for James MCCARTHY and José CALLEJÓN

Simon MIGNOLET has completed his move to Sunderland from Anzhi for 8,600,000 plus Willy CABALLERO and Cristian BENAVENTE

Agustín MARCHESÍN has completed his move to Anzhi from Lanús in a swap deal for Frédéric MACIEL and Mauro RIQUICHO

Players Out

Eugenio LAMANNA has completed his move to Los Angeles Galaxy from Anzhi in a swap deal for Darwin Cuero

Paulo GUERRERO has completed his move to Los Angeles Galaxy from Anzhi in a deal worth 7.5m

With at least 3 more expected to arrive in the coming days there's been a total overhaul of the squad in the last couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 conor_db

Hows it goin lads i was trying to get into the league there i went for Galatasary was wondering if one of ye could put me in? thanks

conor_db wrote: »
    Hows it goin lads i was trying to get into the league there i went for Galatasary was wondering if one of ye could put me in? thanks

there is a thread for available teams here, + pm mcmac84

it goes on manager ratings in the game but if none of the current managers want a team or its been available more than 24hrs it should be yours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Better luck at the end of this season with transfers, seems managers are all tryin to jazz up their squads for next season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Better luck at the end of this season with transfers, seems managers are all tryin to jazz up their squads for next season!

Lucky you got in on Klose, was literally just waiting for a bid to come through :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Yea delighted with that always liked him and I think he could do a good job for me in Div 1 next season, still banging them in too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Looking to PX both Quagliarella AM(C),F(LRC),90 and Gonzalez D,DM(R),M(RC), 89 for 90+ defender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

It was discussed before but the sort of transfer flurry that happened in the last few days would be a regular occurrence if transfer windows were in place...

It would kill a large part of the game throughout the season though, so personally I would be against it.

But imagine the activity during those windows :eek::eek:

Still, can't complain about the transfers as of late! Its great crack!!!

It was discussed before but the sort of transfer flurry that happened in the last few days would be a regular occurrence if transfer windows were in place...

It would kill a large part of the game throughout the season though, so personally I would be against it.

But imagine the activity during those windows :eek::eek:

Still, can't complain about the transfers as of late! Its great crack!!!

What's this... I actually agree with you...

Must be still drunk :D

• Advertisement

conor_db wrote: »

There's a seperate thread. Manager waiting list it's called if you wana post in there. PM if you've any hassle.
    Welcome aboard bud

If anyone in div 3/4 wants to try loan some of my 89 midfielders I'll try let them go. I definitely have the cover buy not sure if the chairman will let them go

Bayern

Worth noting that any loans done now will be sent back in a weeks time. Season 2 isn't over yet offically, so if people want loanees for Season 3, you've got to wait a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

If anyone in div 3/4 wants to try loan some of my 89 midfielders I'll try let them go. I definitely have the cover buy not sure if the chairman will let them go

Bayern

Is that for play offs or for next season?

I will try give one a shot for next season if possible.

Bayern

did you get my pm on SM last night?

Reckon I've got all the first teamers in that I'm going to get.

So on to picking up some squad players from the externals then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone looking to offload a 90+ striker? Have cash and still need a keeper.

For next season, wouldn't be fair sending them out for the playoffs

Don't think so GT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Signed up Sobota in the last couple days too, expect an increase on him and a decent squad player to have.

• Advertisement

For next season, wouldn't be fair sending them out for the playoffs

Don't think so GT?

Sorry, I did, I didn't recognise the name :D

Gonna hold on to him, I'd expect him to be 90/91 this time next year

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement